Chelsea Thread

Yeah, but last year we ended up later facing Barca and Bayern. What i mean is there's talent there, no matter what. Why try and get the easier path. If you're good enough, you'll go all the way. I quite fancy another big club tussle myself eg Real Madrid.

for sure, i dont want to see Barca again! they are on fire!
i can see Barca going all the way, defense seems to be their weak point however, but still to much firepower offensively.

Finishing first might make a difference this year! As Barca will top their group, thats the main team to avoid.

If we finish first and get ajax or rangers lol, that will be great.

I hope Mourinho gets his mathematics right again. =P

Ballack offored to Chelsea by his agent! lol, get lost we dont need u, dubbed by backenbauer *german zidane*, lol , he'll never come close to Zidane!

in other news, Mourinho's pre-match vs newcastle dossier, leaked on the net!

boro next vs Chelsea!

He was only offered to you and Madrid cuz both of those teams would pay the most for Ballack.

All he wants is is cut of the deal.
I don't think mourinho would want him. Why the need for Ballack when he has Lampard? It's stupid. Only thing Chelsea will need next year is a striker to take Crespo's place.

Guys, what's up with my fellow countryman Robben? Where is he? Still injured probably. I hope he will grow to his top form very slowly and that he reaches his peak in, say June or July. Somewhere then.

Revan said:
Oh yeah, just in time for the World Cup, right joosterbrood? :)
I know he has been having problems in keeping his form cause of some injury.
As we saw today...

:shock: Good? I thought it was terrible. Scrappy, poor finishing by both sides and the linesman was absolutely shocking! Half of me didn't want to watch it in the first place. It was never going to be a classic.

wigan chairman says ban Essien for 10 games! grrrr, that jerk Dave Whelan, he is asking for a hammering tommorow. come on Chelsea!

Essien already Apologized To Hamann.

Revan said:
Isn't the game at home?
Did ManUtd and Arsenal played between them this season yet? I don't remember seeing them play!
And Liverpool and Arsenal?

it's at highbury, chelsea beat arsenal 1-0 (i think?) at stamford bridge

don't think united & arsenal have played yet this season, we were supposed to be at home to arsenal the same weekend as the super cup so it's been rearranged for 14th feb, got arsenal away in march i think

Last edited:
noise said:
im not looking forward to the arsenal game, i smell a backlash........

Hopefully it will be more like ManUsa's backlash at home to Everton. Of course, i'd rather we didn't lose, but we're in a reasonable position at the moment. Is Gilberto suspended for the game?

Professor Nutmeg said:
Hopefully it will be more like ManUsa's backlash at home to Everton. Of course, i'd rather we didn't lose, but we're in a reasonable position at the moment. Is Gilberto suspended for the game?

Apparently they are going to appeal it so I'm not sure what that does as for when the suspension starts.

Essien BANNED for two Games! Complete BULLSHIT! Should have been 1 game.
Hamman claims it was the worest tackle he has ever endured! If it was the worest tackle he would have been injured and out for a year! But he got back up and started playing!

Hopefully Makelele will be back and fully fit by than. Tommorow is the draw fingers crossed.! loll , hoping for Villrael!

chelsea_fan said:
Hamman claims it was the worest tackle he has ever endured! If it was the worest tackle he would have been injured and out for a year! But he got back up and started playing!
One match bans are usually for cards. Essien is being banned for the tackle itself. Two games is what he deserves especially since this isnt the first time Essien has made a tackle like that.

chelsea_fan said:

Hopefully Makelele will be back and fully fit by than. Tommorow is the draw fingers crossed.! loll , hoping for Villrael!
the fact reamins, the tackle looked as if he wanted to injure the player, not weather he did in fact injure him, that doesnt matter, the intent was obvious too anyone who saw it...

ya i guess u r guys are right! =P . I dont *think* he'll be able to play anyways cuz he will be out to the african nations cup. so it works out for Chelsea in the end. =P
Uefa suckers!

haha fergie, says he gonna cheer for the gunners on sunday lol, talk about desperation! He "was" a great manager, mind u, but he sounds like a little school yard girl.

They beat Chelsea 1-0 nil in a very close hard fought game, he gets all excited like someone on ecstacy, saying everyone should follow their lead in toppling Jose Mourinho's Men. looooooool. Get a grip fool!

No offence intended 2 manure fans!

nooooooooooooooooo....
can we beat Barca?!? :(
its really b$, u know if you mess around with uefa, thats what u get i guess.
sorrrry but thats horrible, horrible draw. first the WC now this! :(
they both are great teams, that should face each other in the finals.

Back
Top Bottom