Chelsea Thread

I think Real Madrid will be the big spenders this summer.

I actually think Terry didn't perform particularly well this season. In fact i think he looked quite average, by his own previous standards. Alex, i thought filled in reasonably well, when asked. With regular games under his belt, i could see him becoming effective. Ben Haim, is indeed not up to standard and will go this summer(both parties will be happy with that one).

I think Anelka needs someone to play with. He should stay, because DD is going to leave. The incoming striker should be someone with good link up skills, because i'd love to see a 4-4-2 again. 4-3-3 was there to suit Drogba and JMs tactics.

Oh and i 've said countless times before, i'd love to see Quaresma at Chelsea :w00t:

Have to disagree on that Prof.
Barcelona are gonna renew their team, so i'm betting they are gonna be the big spenders.

Prof, a 442 does not fit Quaresma's style of play.

Last edited:
Reports on almost all the papers are claiming Lampard will leave for Inter, apparantly he's going to sign a 4 year deal worth 5.8M a year

Good luck to him, if he goes. I hope he'll be a success. It would be nice to see an English man in Serie A again.
I think it's fair to say that Chelsea would have got the best years out of him.
His absence could throw off Ballack's shackles completely. That could depend on who arrives, in the attacking midfield mould.

Its obviously a bad deal if he does leave since it would be for free, but if you actually sold him it would be worth it, Essien,Mikel and Ballack in the middle is formidable.

As much as i like lampard, i think it's the right moment to let him go...with Ballack and Essien they have two fantastic CMF's.
Every time i see Chelsea playing with Essien in defense, i think "what a waste of talent...".

Remember when Chelsea played Man U. Lampard was absent and Ballack and Essien ran the show. Essien done a power or running and Ballack's intelligent range of passing made all the difference

Haha, from the BBC Sport build up photos:

Anybody notice the Russians got it wrong, Terry is black now?!?!

_44675730_dolls_getty.jpg

FROM: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7409559.stm

CHELSEA 1 MAN U 1 AT THE MOMENT,WHAT A MATCH BUT TEVEZ DID MISS A SITTER!!!

I AM AN ARSENAL FAN, SO CHELSEA 2 WIN GUYS!

1st 30 min. manutd were very dangerous but after that they were very poor. Harsh how pens are and Ronaldo's missed was funny. Terry might be on suicide watch . You lots almost had it

Back
Top Bottom