Chelsea Thread

haha thats Ballack all the way mate... nice article posted steevio... btw our ref for the bolton game is Chris Foy and ManU's Bennet!!

for me as a german its not so funny, because the jokes you are laughing at i didnt understand - german is my mother tongue :)

i think these jokes understand only people who dont speak german. But Ballack is in great form at the moment.

for me as a german its not so funny, because the jokes you are laughing at i didnt understand - german is my mother tongue :)

i think these jokes understand only people who dont speak german. But Ballack is in great form at the moment.

oNeberlin - It's not a dig at Germans - deep down it's a dig at ourselves. And yes, Ballack is in great form at the moment. Hopefully he'll carry it on into June/July.

Oi, my Portuguese friends. Have there been any rumours over there with regards to Quaresma maybe signing for Chelsea. He's one player i've wanted to see at Chelsea for ages. I believe we need at least one flair player and he'd be my first choice.

Obrigado :))

It will be very hard to sign Ricardo Quaresma. First of all Chelsea will face Real Madrid, Inter Milan and some others to buy this fantastic player. But the main problem is called Pinto da Costa. Porto's president wants 40 million €!!!
Anyway Quaresma is a great choice. I really think he is the right player for Chelsea.

Quaresma? If you lot take him and promise not to touch the rest of the team, i'll be glad. :)

EDIT:
Oh yeah. I'm glad ManUtd won, mostly because of Ronaldo, cause his season has been awesome.

But I want you to win the CL, although I believe ManUtd will take though. They have been playing "CL style". :)

Good luck.

Last edited:
Good Signing, add him to the list of, Robben,Mikel,Essien, who we were linked/interested in for months only for you lot to come and throw money at them ;)

Last edited:
Unlucky with the title guys. Though I think overall Man Utd did deserve to win it. Just make sure you do them in Moscow :)). Think Drogba will make it?

I love the new Chelsea blue kit by the way, definately gonna buy it :TU:.

Yeh - we were pretty cack yesterday. Just one more game to go and then we can put this season to bed.

Hopefully that will then be the end of Grant. I saw Steve Clarke screaming at him yesterday, but Comical Avi stood on the touchline with his hands in his pockets and his shoulders hunched, looking like he always does.

How the fuck did we end up with that moron in charge?

I was really suprised that you didn't put Bolton away seeing as you've looked the real deal of late (I was VERY impressed with Chelsea at Newcastle, the second goal was beautifully created.)

I do still feel Grant isn't the right man for the job however if he wins Chelsea (and LONDON!) their first European Cup people might respect him more.

:)

Back
Top Bottom