Chelsea Thread

I'll say one thing for Grant, he is unplayable. How could Benitez counteract totally unpredictable tactics?

How funny would it be, if Avram came out and said "I am the special one now"!

Wonder what Jose is thinking...

How funny would it be, if Avram came out and said "I am the special one now"!

Wonder what Jose is thinking...

Even more funny Abhishek it will be if Grant won the Champions League and said "I'm not the special one but I won the Champions League and José no!!!" :LOL:

Why do you guys think Jose didn't win it with Chelsea? And how has Grant gotten them to the final?

Why do you guys think Jose didn't win it with Chelsea? And how has Grant gotten them to the final?

Luck

Jose could have easily gotten through against us if Pepe had not made some amazing saves, or Grant could have gone out if Cech had not made so many good saves.

At this stage, it all just comes down to the little things.

Even more funny Abhishek it will be if Grant won the Champions League and said "I'm not the special one but I won the Champions League and José no!!!" :LOL:

It would be extremely funny :LOL:

If I was Avram at this moment, I would be taking the piss out of everybody.

Numerous reasons. We had to play you at Anfield in the 2nd leg both times. That is a huge advantage.

Add in the fact that you were only playing for that one trophy while we were still in the hunt for 3 or 4.

Benitez undoubtedly got to José with his mind games too.

I think those are the primary reasons.

But Barca in 2006 were better than us. That one is simple!

yeah that was the only bad point in cech's performance last night!! Sheva did do well whenever brought on as in the ManU match made the crucial save that allowed us to get the whole three points and besides Lampard must have been tired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkGzaoj6DuY :LOL:

I would have loved to see Mourinho in the same situation, I think he would have had Gerrard for supper!

haha. Actually in 03 in Rome, Lazio - FC Porto mourinho did that. I think the player was Lucas Castroman, but not sure. Too bad I can't find a video, but it was funny. :lol:

But he didn't fell like grant and ref expelled him from the bench. :lol:

Chelsea have expressed concerns at comments made by Alan Curbishley in which he detailed his admiration for Sir Alex Ferguson and declared that "it would be a great injustice if Manchester United were to lose the Premier League title" given that his West Ham side are due to visit Old Trafford tomorrow.

The timing has prompted genuine alarm. Curbishley wrote last week that Ferguson was "Mr Amazing", praising his dedication and commitment to the job and his achievement in having built yet another mouth-watering side at Old Trafford. "The general feeling among most managers is that they would like to see them crowned again," he wrote.

"That's why I would raise a glass if United win the title. It would be, of course, a toast to Alex Ferguson, the best there is, and may ever be."

Wigan have also moved some rugby league game to after their game with Utd so as not to ruin the pitch for their visit!

Nice to see we have a level playing field.....:roll:

Chelsea have expressed concerns at comments made by Alan Curbishley in which he detailed his admiration for Sir Alex Ferguson and declared that "it would be a great injustice if Manchester United were to lose the Premier League title" given that his West Ham side are due to visit Old Trafford tomorrow.

The timing has prompted genuine alarm. Curbishley wrote last week that Ferguson was "Mr Amazing", praising his dedication and commitment to the job and his achievement in having built yet another mouth-watering side at Old Trafford. "The general feeling among most managers is that they would like to see them crowned again," he wrote.

"That's why I would raise a glass if United win the title. It would be, of course, a toast to Alex Ferguson, the best there is, and may ever be."

Wigan have also moved some rugby league game to after their game with Utd so as not to ruin the pitch for their visit!

Nice to see we have a level playing field.....:roll:

Not only that but seeing as Wigan will probably be safe on the last day, it will surely see an old pals act between Steve Bruce and fergie that will enable Utd to win that one at a canter...

Just face it, winning against United was not enough...if you know that the penalty against Chelsea was the first against United...that means something.
But one has to be fair, whoever becomes champion after 38 matches has deserved it. Both Man Utd and Chelsea (but also Arsenal) played a splendid season.

You lot honestly think we'll be going up there and doing them any favours?! :SS :roll:

Alex Ferguson has never beaten Alan Curbishley when he was at Charlton and not even taken a point of him at West Ham.
We have won the last 3 games against them and 3 of the last 6 at Old Trafford.
We have the best defensive away record outside the top 4, so to doubt the credentials of us going up there is foolish.

Of course there's gonna be bollocks like this written and stirred up by the press as that's what they do best... they are complete cunts.

Chill out fellas and have a quick read of this: http://www.chickendinner.co.uk/home/43863/21_reasons_why_west_ham_will_beat_man_united.html ;))

http://www.kumb.com/unitedvunited.htm

(So that will be 6-0 to Man Utd then) :LOL:

Last edited:
Alex Ferguson has never beaten Alan Curbishley when he was at Charlton

Erm, yes he has mate! :anx:

For a start, I was at Old Trafford when we spanked Charlton 4-1 which gave us the league title because Arsenal lost the day after to Leeds.

Anyway, I'm not too sure about the comments floating around here at the moment. I agree with Gerd though, whoever wins the title after playing 38 matches DESERVES it, whether that happens to be Chelsea or Man United. This isn't the FA Cup or Champions League.

Last edited:
Is it excuses time already? What will you say when United lose to West Ham (again) after they put in a miraculous performance, as teams always do against United (except Liverpool adn Villa).
I didn't hear any complaints when Mark Hughes' Blackburn put in a performance of the season against us and took points...?

Anyway, team who scores most goals and lets in the least at least deserves some credit over 38 games. The 1-0 thrillers aren't even enough to keep your owner around :)

I thought you'd be pleased to hear you just won the league? Granted it's not exactly what you hoped for, but I'm sure we can get the West Ham and Wigan players to run around a bit and look like they're trying.

its in the rumor mill that Lampard is willing to sign a 3 year contract extension somewhere i read about Drogba also staying again this is just rumor but still...

Back
Top Bottom