Champions League 2012/13

The same way I said Milan was probably make things very harsh for us last time (I think I was the only one to foresee a Milan win), I think today should be a close match between Barça and PSG and anyone can win. Strategy and intensity will be key. A pitty I can't watch Bayern-Juve at the same time, will try to record it and watch it sometime.

About the rest, I would love Madrid to go through. I want Pellegrini to put Mourinho out of the competition. That would be lovely, a royal classy man eliminating the idiot clown Mourinho has turned into. And if that happened I would gladly support Malaga to lift the trophy, even if it was against us, because that would be quite a story for this sport, and Malaga features some of the players and staff that I respect the most in Spain.

IMO you are far too pessimistic Alex, normally PSG is simply no match for Barcelona. They have some very good players (Zlatan, Veratti, Pastore, Lavezzi,...) but they tend to fail as a team.

I predict a very comfortable win for Barcelona.

About the rest, I would love Madrid to go through. I want Pellegrini to put Mourinho out of the competition. That would be lovely, a royal classy man eliminating the idiot clown Mourinho has turned into. And if that happened I would gladly support Malaga to lift the trophy, even if it was against us, because that would be quite a story for this sport, and Malaga features some of the players and staff that I respect the most in Spain.

hmmmm still Malaga has something more strong than Madrid to face and thats BVB so I think you should tell this you make like already beat Dortmund ! even if so there will be new draw for CL so you never know what they gonna face in next round even if they win this one !

about tonight , I'll be supporting Juve and PSG (this one just coz I dislike Barca) ,

PSG vs Barca I saw PSG vs Valencia and I must say that they need to play some better football coz with that kind of game they have no chance vs Barca , I guess Ibra will be super motivated and when you think how poor barca is on defense than everything its possible ! I would say 2-2 I see 3+ goals coming on this match !

Bayern vs Juve seems a hell of match , Juve are really most hard team Bayern can get in this stage , they are very hard team to play against , they are great on defense and play whole team not just some "special player" , I would say 1-1 or 1-0 on this match I don't see more than 2 goal !

I see i'm not the only one excited by Málaga here, really hope they'll go all the way, both Isco and Pellegrini deserve it.

I see i'm not the only one excited by Málaga here, really hope they'll go all the way, both Isco and Pellegrini deserve it.

what make you think Jürgen Klopp , Mario Gotze , Robert Lewandowski , Marco Reus dosn't deserve it ? they have beat
Real Madrid and Manchester City this season , than Shaktar so they deserve it even more so far ;)

Dortmund is a great team as well but it just happens that I already took side, so it doesn't really matter now ;)

Dortmund is a great team as well but it just happens that I already took side, so it doesn't really matter now ;)

well it dosn't matter what side you took , still dosn't mean side you took deserve it more than other side ;)

there is no team left on this CL that deserve to go through more than Dortmund this season !

they beat Real and City at home , and away they draw but in both matchs were better , after destroy a shaktar 3-0 and draw on theyr home

Real - won "thanks to that red card" and werent better than united

Barca - shit on first match vs Milan

Bayern - Shit vs Arsenal on 2nd leg

Juve - bean good on groupe , "luck" to get Celtic on 1/8

Galata - good but not that great and got some luck too

PSG - bad on 2nd leg vs Valencia , and not that good football in general

Malaga - lost 1st leg 1-0 vs porto (lucky to only get 1 goal) hardly won 2nd leg vs Porto (1 player down)

I can't wait!!!

4 GREAT teams, many many excellent players, this is what CL is all about!

No doubt the first legs will be more 'defensive and tactical' and 2nd legs more 'entertaining' but I personally love it all!

I too will be recording both games so I can watch them later! don't want to miss a minute!

p.s. All those who criticized PSG after watching the 2nd leg with Valencia will have a better idea of how good they and Blaise Matuidi are after this Barca game. It's always tough getting up and shaking off that negative mentality of trying to just 'hold on to a lead from 1st leg', just ask Bayern who struggled big time in Munich against Arsenal! But now as underdogs, full of great players against the mighty Barca at home, I think they'll put on a much better performance.

I've even placed two SPECULATIVE bets.

One is a DRAW between PSG vs. Barca which gets me $720 out of a $260 risk and the other is a VERY speculative bet on the FIRST goal coming in between 61st-70th minute in the BAYERN vs. JUVE game.

If that one hits, $160 turns to $2000 as it's obviously a very speculative bet.

d803a99b-2540-48fb-87b1-0e724c5120a2.gif

weird

Nice goal!! Took a deflection didn't it? That's why Buffon wasn't ready for it.

Wasn't expecting them to concede a goal so early.

Anyway, I'm watching the OTHER game live. Very good performance by PSG in the first half and Barca a bit fortunate to be up 1 nothing but goals are all that counts.

What a GORGEOUS assist by Dani Alves!! :SHOCK: :WORSHIP:

Verratti to replace David Beckham in the 2nd half.

Yeah, PSG have been unlucky - dominated chances (not posession) til Alves and Messi have a moment of pure, unadulterated quality. What beauty. That was perfection.

Nice to see Becks pinging it around.

Dani Alves' assist must be one of the best i've seen this season, gorgeous.
PSG were very good until the goal...

PS: off-side equaliser ? IMO they deserve their goal.

Last edited:
nothing. he's always like he's got no clue about goal celebrations and randomly throwing his arms up in the air after scoring a goal. I'm finding it funny.

I'm glad Matuidi just scored the equalizer. Cracking footballer, he's a monster in that midfield. PSG will miss him big time at Camp Nou.

Btw, I hope my French friend brought me back that Lucas jersey I asked her last week before she went to Paris. :BOP:

PSG vs Barca I would say 2-2 I see 3+ goals coming on this match !

Bayern vs Juve I would say 1-1 or 1-0 on this match I don't see more than 2 goal !

I can't wait!!!

4 GREAT teams, many many excellent players, this is what CL is all about!

I've even placed two SPECULATIVE bets.

One is a DRAW between PSG vs. Barca which gets me $720 out of a $260 risk and the other is a VERY speculative bet on the FIRST goal coming in between 61st-70th minute in the BAYERN vs. JUVE game.

If that one hits, $160 turns to $2000 as it's obviously a very speculative bet.

you should have listen to me for PSG vs Barca as i said 2-2 , my friend put 10$ as i said to him and got $95 also played barca 3+ and Bayern 0-2 with $20 got around 54$ , he played Bayern - Juve 1-0 with $10 but lost it , so got all beers from him also a dinner is comming on next days :LOL:

btw you maybe saw my post here 2-2 so played it draw ? I want a beer buddy :D congs. ;)

you shouldn't blame Valdes for the 2nd Goal ..
the ball was deflected by a defender ..
he couldn't make a quick refelx ..

anyway, PSG deserved more than a draw .. even if the Ibra goal was a clear off-side ..

and, as always, Alexis is super class DIVER ..

about Bayern - Juve, I supported Bayern because Juve are very overrated, and so many football fans and journalists are hyping them, they were considered as one of Europe's very strongest this season, which is totally wrong, they are just the best in Italy .. but in CL, they didn't play against a great team (Chelsea sucks this year) ..

tomorrow, I'll support Malaga, I'm often with those beautiful surprises .. (Villarreal 2005) ..

anyway, PSG deserved more than a draw .. even if the Ibra goal was a clear off-side ..

i don´t know mate, it was deflected from keeper or the goal bar i think + Thiago Silva didn´t aim on a player, his header was clearly on goal.. this case is it also offside for Ibra, i would say the ref got it right to allow it.

and, as always, Alexis is super class DIVER ..

That wasn´t a dive at all. there was contact by the PSG GK.

Barca would probably win this if Messi stayed on pitch.

definetly best goal in his career and most important so far

Back
Top Bottom