Champions League 2012/13

IMO he wasn't used to play with Luiz Gustavo, he's much better with Schweinsteiger...

Yea, when he play with Schweini Bayern didnt lost any game, and concide only few goals. Games when they didnt play together.
Bayern 1-2 Leverkusen
Bate 3-1 Bayern
Bayern 3-2 Fortuna
Bayern 0-2 Arsenal

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern and Juve. Most likely the champion will come from this list.
I think Barcelona will win this, after what they pulled off on Tuesday.
But the only team I see capable of stopping them is Madrid.
Things are getting very interesting.

Appearently, the draw has been leaked again. (Sort of)

Doubt it's real, but it would be interesting if it actually happens.

Last edited:
Appearently, the draw has been leaked again. (Sort of)

1363276317646.jpg

Doubt it's real, but it would be interesting if it actually happens.

last one was not leaked, last one was official test draw.

Real Madrid. Good memories back in 2000. Sure they are much stronger than we are. Hope it will be 2 exciting matches to watch.

None of the Spanish teams to face each other, and Real playing against what is arguably the weakest of the teams remaining.

Cue conspiracy theories

I heard this year there's an other draw for the semi finals .. so the path to the final isn't determined like last years ..

None of the Spanish teams to face each other, and Real playing against what is arguably the weakest of the teams remaining.

Cue conspiracy theories

Real in last three quarterfinal
Tottenham, APOEL, Galatasaray ... :WORSHIP:
Barca, when they last time play second game away?

Bayern vs. Juve should be the closest call out of these match-ups - 50:50 in my opinion. Though I don't think Malaga is actually much of an underdog against Dortmund - 40:60 there, I'd say. Barca and Real shouldn't experience serious trouble against their opponents.

Dortmund is going to beat real again if they have to play each other , still you can't be that sure as there is a draw on April than it can't be half final Barca vs Madrid !

We can win against Real Madrid from AliSamiYen but away game will be bad for us, very bad time for Real. :) We want another Spain team Malaga but :):)

Would love to see Malaga go though to the semi just because of Isco, that kid is will be a Ballon d'Or winner soon..

this is like every year
they say tottenham is great club BUM 4-0
APOEL is great this seasson BUM 4-0
and this is gonna happen with Gala (I am for Gala against RM) but

Back
Top Bottom