Champions League 2012/13

My memory is that despite being outplayed Arsenal should STILL have won - Bendtner got a one on one late on and played it straight into Valdes didn't he?

Possession
Barcelona67%Arsenal33%
Attempts on target
Barcelona13Arsenal0
Attempts off target
Barcelona6Arsenal0
Corners
Barcelona5Arsenal2
Fouls

As much as i loved barcelona to win, i knew that idiot would come back...can't we open a kindergarten section for him and that Madrid moron ?

look, football expert , I can understand why you talk like this about Ronaldinho_23
but you exceeded your limits, by referring to me as a moron, a kid

well, I never behaved like Ronaldinho_23
I never insulted a member, I never wrote a post with silly cheers about my team ..
I never post comments to piss off my rivals fans ..

it's just you can't stand my posts .. maybe am not as good at English as most of this forum members including you .. but I simply give my oppinions, which don't impress you who thinks you're a football expert ..
you're disrespectfull and that's not the first time you attack me personnally ..

WTF? so ronaldonho_23 behave like kids and you blame me ?
wtf did I say, revise all my posts in this section ..
yes my opinions are biased to Madrid , and I'll never be neutral
and yes I hate that Bitchelona team and I don't see they deserve most of their titles ..
but, when I say that, I give opinions, whether you like it or not, I told you in a previous post, either discuss me or shut your mouth ..

I don't know your age, and I don't care .. but one thing am sure about, you're over-estimating yourself in football knowledge ..

and I respect my friends here and the other members, otherwise I would use bad language ..
wait, you're not worth being banned for .. I love this place and I have spent 5 years here, so insulting you with your manners isn't a good reason to be banned ..

anyway, if you wanna keep your arrogant attitude, I don't care ..
just let the other members see your real level which you're trying to decorate with good English ...

Last edited:
Possession
Barcelona67%Arsenal33%
Attempts on target
Barcelona13Arsenal0
Attempts off target
Barcelona6Arsenal0
Corners
Barcelona5Arsenal2
Fouls

Yep. And despite all that if Bendtner had actually shot like a striker should, Arsenal would still have made it through.

Possession and shots mean nothing in of themselves.

Yep. And despite all that if Bendtner had actually shot like a striker should, Arsenal would still have made it through.

Possession and shots mean nothing in of themselves.
True, but it helps. Cant understand the proud of having an "almost" chance to score. I would be embarrassed if my team had those stats.

True, but it helps. Cant understand the proud of having an "almost" chance to score. I would be embarrassed if my team had those stats.

No one is proud of it, who said they were?

There is no debate here over how many chances Arsenal had etc Just that the decision was shit :DD

That was actually the first time since these stats started getting recorded that a side finished a match without an attempt at goal.

Even 10-man Inter at the Nou Camp had one, Chivu shot from about 50 yards out and it went harmlessly wide.

it is strange a bit that this game (Barcelona - Milan) went so quiet here. So, just to spice things up a bit, Messi scored for 2-0 from an offside position
YouTube - Messi en FUERA DE JUEGO !!! Barcelona 4 - 0 Milan 13/03/2013 Gol Illegal ?

that goal (offside or not) isn't even worth a discussion imo. milan needed just a single goal that could see them qualify even in the 90th minute and they were far from getting it almost all the game. I like milan a lot and have a huge respect for them but I just don't think they deserved anything from the game.

That was actually the first time since these stats started getting recorded that a side finished a match without an attempt at goal.

Even 10-man Inter at the Nou Camp had one, Chivu shot from about 50 yards out and it went harmlessly wide.

Yes alright can we talk about something else now :PP

that goal (offside or not) isn't even worth a discussion imo. milan needed just a single goal that could see them qualify even in the 90th minute and they were far from getting it almost all the game. I like milan a lot and have a huge respect for them but I just don't think they deserved anything from the game.

Respect.

At first Milan is knocked out by Barca and primarily by their Argentinian superstar and now we got an Argentinian as pope in Italy. Hard times for our Italian friends. :P

Jokes aside, Bayern and Arsenal just about to step on the field, hope we'll beat the Arsenal again tonight. Would be good for the nations table, too after Schalke's defeat yesterday.

Really shame for Arsenal to go out on away goals. They made a great comeback, but with a bit more defensive composure in first game they could be through now. But at least they have fallen like heroes, with great win

Bayer aren`t special that Nuer is a dipshit prick! I would love to hear those Germans speak how easy it was. We had their fans in silent prayer.

Bayer aren`t special that Nuer is a dipshit prick! I would love to hear those Germans speak how easy it was. We had their fans in silent prayer.

Very childish, bitter post from you, to be honest.
What's going on with these forums lately?

bebo I think you're forgetting that bayern were without their two best players. :) that team with ribery and schweini is very special of course, if this is what you meant.

bebo I think you're forgetting that bayern were without their two best players. :) that team with ribery and schweini is very special of course, if this is what you meant.

mate we didn`t have a prayer before the match, we all said it, they and the world agree too. We can only play what`s in front of us . Jack and Pod didn`t play either out #1 GK as well. As for tonight I saw nothing special in Bayern even when they shot on goal. 3-3 I rather lose 3-2 or 4-2 but 3-3 is hard let me vent.

well I agree that they didn't seem any special tonight as well. I just thought that you have come to the conclusion that Bayern in general isn't a special team just after their performance tonight. got it wrong I guess.

Arsenal were brave but not really that great. The team's limitations were clear throughout the match.
Bayern were shit tonight. They must have thought they did the job in the 1st leg and then they were shitting their pants when it was 2-0.

They are obviously a very strong team, but they looked shaken after the 2nd goal and resorted to some antics that we would see lower division teams doing against Arsenal.
Neuer did come across as an immense prick there. And of course there were players like Manzukic and Robben simulating the hell out of the last minutes. And the ref was playing into their hands after the 70th minute or so.
Plus, having only 3 minutes added time was a disgrace.

But anyway, we did go out to a stronger team than us who scored 3 past us in the 1st leg and that's exactly where we lost the tie.

Arsenal desperately needs some c*nt players who know how to control a match by wasting time, and so on. Because unfortunately the game is not pure, cynical stuff do make a crucial difference. We need street wise people like Manzukic, Robben, Drogba, etc.
Take Arteta today, he is experienced but today he looked like a 17 year old. Anyone would know the likes of Robben and even Van Buyten would go down easily if touched and he did exactly what they wanted. He doesn't have that kind of malice.
We need people who know how to win the ugly way too.

Anyway, now I'm for Malaga! I love an underdog :D

really? who are you? Childish post? Nuer is a shit dip. I have a right to post my views. I think you post is childish for responding.

don't bother bebo, they only want to hear what they want ..

come on guys ! we're not journalists here to be neutral .. this is football, yes there is RESPECT, but one of the beauties of football supporting is to say shit dip to whoever you think deserves it ..

also rivalry is fake without sarcasm and being sometimes harsh ..

Really shame for Arsenal to go out on away goals. They made a great comeback, but with a bit more defensive composure in first game they could be through now. But at least they have fallen like heroes, with great win

I think in London they thought they had a big chance so they forgot that Bayern are the worst nightmare a team could face in counters, with Madrid ..

but, in Munich, Bayern felt like they already passed to th next round ..

My day just got worse when I confirmed in the match report that Neuer wasn't booked for what he did. Koscielny was though! WTF!

Very ashamed by Porto´s performance tonight. Stupid decisions, the squad is very short aswell, specially in attack, bad coach and bad planning for the season. Several changes needed for next season! :RANT:
Anyway, congrats to Malaga!

It looks like Bayern are getting ready for Guardiola, they've stopped defending corners ;)

They are a very good side and one of the potential winners, but I have to say they had their pants pulled down when they signed Javi Martinez, he's a good prospect but €40m? Even taking into account how much transfer fees have gone up that seems to be around double what his value must be. You think of some of the great defensive midfielders Bayern have had in that role, even in the last 15 years, and this guy has a long way to go to be in class of Van Bommel or Jeremies.

he's never worth 40milions !

btw. why Xherdan Shaqiri isn't getting his chance ? I was looking forward to see him last night shame he didn't use it !

Back
Top Bottom