Celtic Thread

Rumour in the Belgian press: Celtic is interested in Karel Geeraerts. He's a central midfielder who usually plays as DMF but who scores quite a lot. He's 25 years old and one of the better Belgian players the last years...he plays for Standard but can get away on a Bosman at the end of the season.

Good promising player...

What happened to Classic D and FDUK!!91292383483 around here? They lived on Evo-Web back in the day.

They must finally have women.

celtic signing scott mcdonald, i had a chuckle when i heard this, he scored two and you's lost the league on the last day of the season:lol:

23celb.jpg

+

wbSOCCERrangers_wideweb__430x268.jpg

So that's where you got to Gazza, wonder where you had gone.

Kopie_van_gareth20gates.jpg

Good signing for Celtic, has an eye for goal and does a lot of work, also a narky little shit into the bargain.

Gerd - I'll look out for that, don't know much on him tbh, but I'll keep an eye on that one.

FD

So that's where you got to Gazza, wonder where you had gone.

Kopie_van_gareth20gates.jpg

Good signing for Celtic, has an eye for goal and does a lot of work, also a narky little shit into the bargain.

FD

FD don't you worry about me pal:D

thumbs-up-matt.jpg

to tell the truth i don't realy think he's that good, i don't even know why walter smith tryed to go for him, smith's looking into getting david healy from leeds, great player healy is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVgC7AaFsGI

congratulations celtic, hopefully rangers will give ya a better season next year, make it a bit more exciting

Well done Celtic, didn't see that one coming, the SPL was very exciting this season yet again! :lol:

Well celtic win the league ( not a surprise ) and neil lennon says he's leavin, very sad news for celtic fans...... but he's a ginger twat :D and i'm for one glad to see him go.

bye bye tosser:D
41591476lennon245zi0.jpg

he'll probably join sunderland next season..... i wonder what the odds are for him to be called up to the northern ireland squad:D

he's 50-1 to take over ther northern ireland job:D

how would he manage a football team, when he can't even look after a child he has to another women than his wife!

Last edited by a moderator:
:mrgreen:

Sad to see him go, but he's probably moving on at the right time and I see him going to Sunderland also.

Loved the wee man to bits and will miss him, so will the bigot brigade also from the other Scottish teams. :(

FD

neil lennon says he's leavin, very sad news for celtic fans...... but he's a ginger twat :D and i'm for one glad to see him go.

bye bye tosser:D
41591476lennon245zi0.jpg

he'll probably join sunderland next season..... i wonder what the odds are for him to be called up to the northern ireland squad:D

he's 50-1 to take over ther northern ireland job:D

how would he manage a football team, when he can't even look after a child he has to another women than his wife!

What an inspired post...let me guess your background...uhhmmmm???
Sincerely, when i read your post i imagine you somewhat like the photograph you added...

What an inspired post...let me guess your background...uhhmmmm???
Sincerely, when i read your post i imagine you somewhat like the photograph you added...

well, i don't have ginger hair:D and i'm don't realy through tant trams

I said this before, Gareth G is a muppet!
so:D i don't like you either;)

:drunk:

That's the best sentence I've ever read!

:cheers:
;) thanks

Problem for kids these days is they don't have a spell check on forums. :D

i'm not a kid, it was a honest mistake.

i liked neil lennon when he played for leicester and northern ireland, but when he signed for celtic and quit northern ireland i lost repect for the man, a brave few northern ireland fans wanted him to play for us when were shite, but lennon did'nt.

and he wanted to come back after we beat england and spain, and when we topped our european qualifiying group.

but maybe it has something to do with me being brought up supporting rangers and hating celtic.

well, i don't have ginger hair:D and i'm don't realy through tant trams
This Child cant spell bless him! He just lets himself , protestants and the good people of northern ireland down every time he opens his racist bitter mouth , ive told him before the war is over in our beautiful land , time to accept this and move on or be left behind , simple as that, he dreams of a ravolution :lmao: what ever that is ;) Belfast born Irish by the grace of god!\\:o/

This Child cant spell bless him! He just lets himself , protestants and the good people of northern ireland down every time he opens his racist bitter mouth , ive told him before the war is over in our beautiful land , time to accept this and move on or be left behind , simple as that, he dreams of a ravolution :lmao: what ever that is ;) Belfast born Irish by the grace of god!\\:o/

racist:lol: fuk off ye twat, i'm not racist.

i think you mean secterian?

and btw this coming from a man who think's he was born in ireland :roll: fuk off. tosser.

and btw blue4life you seem to be picking on me lately, why is this? is it because i am a protestant?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL same thing kido :lol: ahem (clears throat) Belfast is in ireland one would say , how thick are you lol

LOL same thing kido :lol: ahem (clears throat) Belfast is in ireland one would say , how thick are you lol

yes, you where born in NORTHERN ireland pal;) it's not the same thing, totally different infact kido;) not as thick as you:D

Aww bless him , He does not know what he is saying (one would ask him to read over his last statement) Hope he dont blush too hard lol;)

so:D i don't like you either;)
i liked neil lennon when he played for leicester and northern ireland, but when he signed for celtic and quit northern ireland i lost repect for the man, a brave few northern ireland fans wanted him to play for us when were shite, but lennon did'nt.

and he wanted to come back after we beat england and spain, and when we topped our european qualifiying group.

but maybe it has something to do with me being brought up supporting rangers and hating celtic.

WTF are you talking about, his life was threatened. In his hometown of Lurgan a wall was marked "RIP Neil Lennon", he had calls saying never to return to Ireland or he would be done in. Abused sectarianly against Norway at a home game.

FD

Whats everyones opinion on celtic signing joey Barton from Man city? ive seen a few papers talk about this.........

On another note while celtic gear to sign up joey rangers are handing a Veteran unknown 32 yr old Turk a Deal......... hmm love the ambition their

Back
Top Bottom