Celtic Thread

Gaylord%20Nelson%20in%20canoe%20waving%20.jpg

Goodbye you ginger twat!
NeilLennon8.jpg

I do feel a little sorry for you though, Milan shouldn't have even been ALLOWED to play in this year's Champions League the dirty, cheating scum-bags!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the defenders should have been going for the ball and not backing off as much as they did. That was going on for the whole match.

Milan players were going down a little bit too easy too and I think Celtic should have had two penaltys (and Milan might have had one too) but that's not an excuse, they deserved the win. :)

Boruc is some keeper. Don't think Milan were threatened at all. Your set pieces weren't as effective as I expected. Don't think Nakamura should've gotten that penalty, so good call. I think we deserved the win, and were all over you lot for most parts of the game. Kaka scored a trademark Kaka goal, and Boruc made some incredible saves. Credit to Celtic though, hard to crack down the defense - we needed Kaka's pace to score.

Last edited:
they should of fouled kaka before he got in the box, letting him dribble to your area is asking for trouble

absolutely true. that was a huge mistake.
feel for u guys, but still u had a nice champions league, till yesterday.

the show after the final whistle was great! celtic supporters applauding to milan players, and milan supporters applauding to celtic players. congratulations to all of u guys. :applause: :applause: :applause: :)

Did us proud the bhoys.

Although Kaka could've been taken out, we'd be down to 10 men, Lenny and McManus had already been booked. That's the reason Kaka is mentioned as a replacement for Ronaldinho at Barca, he's simply fantastic.

Our defence was fantastic and as for Boruc, he's one of the finest goalies I've clapped eyes on, if Milan are losing Dida (no bad thing IMO) they couldn't do far worse than Boruc, although it should be a helluva big bid, he's on a different planet to the likes of Paul Robinson who would probably cost about £8m.

FD

Don't think Nakamura should've gotten that penalty, so good call.

Let's all be honest if that was Kaka that would've been a stick-on penalty. And you never mentioned anything about having 2 goalies i.e. Maldini. If you look at the two penalties given against Celtic against Man Utd then you'll understand why teams like Lille and co know that we'll never get decisions against the big teams. A former player, Swede Johann Mjallby mentioned in yesterdays paper about the same thing i.e. Juventus game from yester-year and further confounded those thoughts on decision making by refs, he was proved right.

FD

I feel sorry for Celtic.
Milan wasn't stronger at all. In the first half the ref could have given a penalty for a handsball by Maldini...and yes the Nakamura one would have been given if it was a bigger team.
I agree with FD and Mjallby that for some reason refs seem biased in favour of bigger clubs. Of course statiscally teams like Barcelona, Man Utd, the good Real Madrid must have more penalties because their players will come more in the opponents sixteem metres...but i got the feeling that those teams have more "luck" with referee decisions when they aren't playing particularly good...i remember Bayern Munchen - Anderlecht a couple of years ago in the CL

But i don't know if a team like Celtic should complain about that because i'm quite certain that the average Scottish fan from teams other then Celtic and Rangers will point out that the same thing is happening in Scotland in favour of both Celtic and Rangers (same in Belgium for Anderlecht).

Nevertheless: congratulations for a very good campaign of one of my favourite clubs with the best fans in the world...

Yep mate, your right there is that feeling domestically with decisions in Scotland. Not sure if it's referee's in Scotland who are maybe a little scared of making a wrong decision and causing the OF a defeat or whatever (although there have been lots of incidents to prove otherwise).

However in Europe, I think there's a darker side to it, possibly a little word in the ear of officials by people not wanting for example a PSV v Lille final or whatever.

FD

I would love a final PSV-Lille...but i know what you mean...the player of the year award for FIFA is also something ridiculous which must be won by commercially interesting players...the stars...

Although Kaka could've been taken out, we'd be down to 10 men, Lenny and McManus had already been booked

still better than a goal, don't u think? :)

Yeah, that's just for his gloves.

wow, very expensive gloves :mrgreen:

btw Milanista, i really can't understand why milan isn't looking for Amelia....
Boruc is a very good keeper, but honestly, amelia is on another level :)

i don't think so, mate. he's just too good to stay in livorno one year more..... and they say he's having some problems with livorno chairman Spinelli, so i don't think he'll play for livorno next year.
... if i were a milan supporter i'd prefere him more than ronaldinho :mrgreen:

EDIT: just heard Dida signed for milan till 2010 :shock: ....... dunno if this is a good or a bad news for milan :mrgreen:

gettin back to celtic... just saw the beginning fo celtic - rangers....... what a great atmosphere! i'm falling in love with celtic supporters! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited:
:lol: there a bunch a hallions don't fall in love with them, so no comment after the match the day. what a goal from ehiough.

You may have won the league well before today.

You may have been in the CL.

You may not have Sebo in your team but at the end of the day your a team that are ...

round-turd-big.jpg

Cue the get it up yous I still dont care. :p

:mrgreen: Your not far wrong.

Although I did have a wee chuckle at the team and fans celebrating like they had won the league. :lmao:

FD

Last edited:
I had to laugh at crazy Gordon Strachan on about what players he needs next season to go even further in the Champions League. Look Strach, you will win the SPL every year because the other teams are pish. As for going further in the Champions league, I would say you need 11 better outfield players and 11 better squad players. Fucking celtcs living in fantasy land as always, thinking their club is bigger than it is.

Celtic = Pish.

its fucking huge club end of...

anyways does anyone have a face of hartley, Perrier Doumbé and O'Dea thanks

Back
Top Bottom