Celtic Thread

1.5 million for a defender from Brighton?..wtf?

I dont get it really, O'neill was the manager for god knows how long and got a budget of £60, GS comes along and is spending £1.5 million on a defender nobody knows from Brighton, or buying players nobody has ever heard of?

No way are Celtic going to win the title, changing the team they have had for years and bringing in nobodies wont work, sums up Scottish football = shite.

Yep not sure why we're buying a young defender from Brighton for that money, whilst we'll have Kennedy coming back and also got the likes of Irvine and McManus who can surely do a job.

Can't say I've been impressed with the signings at all.

Also see we're linked with Rustu, not sure how he is now, but I thought he was brilliant a couple of years ago, but not sure now.

FD

Virgo from Brighton is supposed to be a good prospect although he is rather injury prone. I look forward to seeing Zurawski and Aliadiere playing in the Hoops as I think they can become great players this season, Camara also sounded pretty good against Fulham last week. Nakamura is supposed to be signing this week as I've seen lots of reports saying this.

kingpug said:
1.5 million for a defender from Brighton?..wtf?

I dont get it really, O'neill was the manager for god knows how long and got a budget of £60, GS comes along and is spending £1.5 million on a defender nobody knows from Brighton, or buying players nobody has ever heard of?

No way are Celtic going to win the title, changing the team they have had for years and bringing in nobodies wont work, sums up Scottish football = shite.

We may not have heard of him but it doesn't mean he is rubbish, GS obviously knows his stuff bearing in mind that MON recommended Virgo to him.

We had to change our team, it was getting old and we needed to get rid of the dead wood and as for bringing in nobodys why have they cost us so much if they are rubbish, Zurawski was a proven goalscorer with Wisla and with the Polish national side. Aliadiere, although been out with injuries, is a brilliant prospect for Arsenal, as for Boruc who knows give the lad a chance.

Jesus, we looked awful last night.

Big goalie did a turn, although I'll not go potty at the moment, but he looked impressive and had to be with that defence in front of him. The midfield is shit too.

We still need to bring in another couple of defenders and a couple of midfielders.

FD

Wasn't too great last night, but nowhere near as bad as Leicester.

Supposedly Nakamura has inked a £3m deal, £800k a year along with his image rights.

On a bad note, Telfer has signed........................oooooh fuck.

FD

can anyone post me a link to the new celtic kits for we8le as i would like to put them in the game,

And according to papers in Japan too but there is nothing about it in the media here, except to say that Nakamura has agreed to join "according to reports from Japan".

Hope he comes but at this moment it is certainly not completed.

I find it hard to belive celtic would sorry HAVE paid 1.5 million for adam virgo :lmao:(who i belive played in the future scotland squad) and are only willing to pay hearts 300,000 for hartley(Full internationalist). I know he is a celtic fan and all that but it seems as if hearts have got there house in order with a good manager and cheif executive who are no longer interested in selling to the old fim to make a quick buck. I think the days of the old firm holding teams(i would not think hearts) anymore to ransom. If i was a supporter of them i would be ticking another mark on a romanov promise.

"Italian minnows Reggina have confirmed that they have sold Shunsuke Nakamura to Scottish outfit Celtic."

Not quite yet, Reggina have said that they've agreed a fee with Celtic for the player. Although I doubt it'll be a problem he's yet to pass a medical, but I'm not sure if the image rights thing has been 100% sorted yet, should find out in the next couple of days.

Hopefully be a Celtic player on the cover of WE9 by the time it's released, oh how Foxy will love that plopping thru his door! :lol:

I hate to say it but its the only signing septic have made in the last few years that actually makes me worry I know he is Japanese and has the similer stature of Juninho but you gotta give any player credit if they have played in Italy . Then again I can but hope hes like Juninho :p

Well yes if someone asks thats the first answer I will give is the potters thats where my fathers side of the family is from but I live in and have spent most of my life in Scotland and some of my family (not all as I have a mixed family) are Rangers fans so u can see why it may concern me;)

ClassicD said:
Hopefully be a Celtic player on the cover of WE9 by the time it's released, oh how Foxy will love that plopping thru his door! :lol:

Now that we HAVE signed the WE9 cover star, surely there's a good chance of Celtic Park featuring in a future version of the game (like a WE9:LE or whatever update Konami). I'll pray to the ghost of Martin O'Neill every day.

Although this reult is bad for scottish football I just can't help mydelf from pissin masel laughin. If that performance was a sign of things to come you lot will be struggling to make a UEFA cup spot next season.

Oh and did you see "the greatest fans in the world" at the end? They, of course, support their team through thick and thin....my arse!!

What do you expect them to do? They have a right to voice their opinion.

And yea we do stick with Celtic thick and thin because we'll still support them even after this shambles tonight.

rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
-
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

An national embarresment to ireland celtic are :lol: :lol: :lol:

the excuses will be rife in the papers tomorrow i am sure in scotland
but when yous sign superstars like mo camara,paul telfer, bolac(who) then expect to pay the piper!!

Prof mate, we're out, no doubts about that. For one I can't see Celtic scoring that many going by recent performances and I can't for the life of me think how we'll score 6 goals without conceding at least 1.

Our defence is a shambles and GS needs his balls kicked for not remedying it in the first place. He's made a pish defence worse, god knows how he could do it, but he has (well maybe Telfer and Camara might be not too far off the mark).

FD

Back
Top Bottom