Celtic Thread

Good to get another final under the belt, and great time too, Saturday in the summer with a holiday on the Monday. :)

Knew the Hearts fans would do their thing at the minute's silence, and their's supposedly no bigots outside the old firm? Ayr right.

Does anyone else think BBJ rehearses those mis-kicks? :lmao: He does it so many times.

FD

yip good to be in the final as for the small number of Hearts fans that failed to observe the min....silence tbh i was expecting this sad i know but there u go.

ur right fd so much if not all the bigots are put at the OF doorstep but i think old Jack and his cronies at the scottish parlament should get on the backs of the other clubs as well .....

Excellent score last night, give's Celtic the chance again to go top. Would be excellent to go into the next old firm game on top after the games against Livi and Aberdeen where we can hopefully pick up another 3 points in each game.

Tonight's game is also on Setanta, which I was amazed at with the Edinburgh derby being on (although not that I'm complaining).

FD

I'm sure he celebrated with a kebab or five.

Rumoured that Celtic are trying to pay for Bellamy's deal over 3 years. I want the wee fella to stay but it worries me slightly if that's our entire budget gone on one player.

well done last night guys back at the top:)

as for Bellemy if he does decide to go back down south it will be because of money or the lack of it to be more precise if he makes a choice on footballing grounds then i will look foward to seeing him next season as well ..........

come on graigi boy buck the trend and choose a team that will be challenging for titles , cups........the biggest draw of all the CL.

it really irks me when players that are linked with the OF choose a crappy english side over them like birmingham or bolton......fair enough if its Liverpool or Man U its really sad i hate it when ppl say money makes the game better:lmao:

i think the football community should get together and sort it out because sooner or later football is going to die.......its going the way F1 was for a number of years very boring and uncompettative.

Start with the CL no more crap UEFA com on unless im very much mistaken its called the Champions League not................................................ Champions&_Runnersup_3rd&_mibi_4thplace_League.

GET IT SORTED OR ILL BE COMING ROUND TO YOUR HOUSE!!.

Credit to Rangers fans, on Tuesday they paid there respects to the pope by holding and amazing 83 minutes silence at Ibrox. The old boy would've been delighted.

:lol:

FD

Jesus, just about shit my pants at the weekend. Thought Foxy had jinxed us indeed.

Great fightback and what a goal from Hell's Bell's.

This weekend is going to be something, Rangers look rather shot-shy whilst our defence is dodgy to say the least.

FD

Although it was a lot more exciting (by the sounds of it, listened in on the wireless), it's a wee bit worrying how shit we've been defensively lately. Already feeling the build-up to next weekend's match, and that's something I haven't felt for quite a while. Just hope Bellamy doesn't rise to their crap as they will attempt to kick us off the park again, last time out at Ibrox we rose to the bait and they won.

Bellamy's goal was a beezer eh?

Supposedly the new home top for next season:

celtichome05068zv.jpg

well done to the guys for winning keeps us on top going into the OF ......never got to see the game or the highlights on scotsport SPL need to watch the news the night.

as for the new top.........:( but if it is i suppose i will get used to it.

fd1972uk said:
Jesus, just about shit my pants at the weekend. Thought Foxy had jinxed us indeed.

Just about creamed when I saw 0-2 on the old WAP on Saturday after only 15mins. Sisters fiancé goes "You know what'll happen, they'll end up winning 3-2 or something."

Surely enough, you did. Reminds me of that 'Only an Excuse?' from years back...

Jim White on Scotsport...
"And if you don't want to know the score, look away now..."

Screen says,
'THOSE JAMMY TIMS ARE WINNING AGAIN'

Jim White,
"Bugger!"

:lol:

Jim White = Leg-End

I'd actually disagree on this, Hampden is a crap stadium with no atmosphere, Celtic Park or even Ibrox could do a better job.

i think a stadum needs to be a 5 star to host a euro final if i remember correctly

I dont think Celtic Park would get it as its not a 5 star stadium (if i remeber right) manily due to the changing rooms.

is Ibrox a 5 star ? im sure it is...........if so then i would have no problem a final hosted there,

i would like it to have been one of the 2 OF stadia but hampden is better than nothing at all. and did a good job of the CL final in 02'.

if im wrong on the 5 star thing then consider me corrected.:)

Pretty sure Celtic completed work on the dressing room area to make it 5* now mate yep. But the SFA have to put it forward to UEFA, and they will always choose Hampden. :roll:

Wooow \\:o/ lookin good .........well done as for the game did well in the first half but i question MON tactics of just sitting in in the 2nd thats what lead to the rangers goal and the nevry last 10.

Back
Top Bottom