Celtic Thread

juninho-paid-for.gif

You guys seem pretty happy with the signing of Juninho. Confident he'll fit into your team without forcing you to change formation? I think he'll fit in fine in the SPL but in Europe i think playing him in his desired position will leave you very much open.

Boro said:
You guys seem pretty happy with the signing of Juninho. Confident he'll fit into your team without forcing you to change formation? I think he'll fit in fine in the SPL but in Europe i think playing him in his desired position will leave you very much open.

All the English rejects come to the SPL - just shows the quality of the league. Young talent like Miller on the other hand, leave Celtic for bigger clubs that win REAL trphies, like Man United.

You have to laugh, I don't think they ever got over Larsson telling Man Utd to fuck off :mrgreen:. Boumsong is past it as well that's right.

Ninjabreakz, unless you have anything constructive to talk about, kindly fuck off to a thread where someone gives a shit, or a thread in which you have some sort of inkling as to what you are talking about.

:lol:

ClassicD said:
You have to laugh, I don't think they ever got over Larsson telling Man Utd to fuck off :mrgreen:. Boumsong is past it as well that's right.

Ninjabreakz, unless you have anything constructive to talk about, kindly fuck off to a thread where someone gives a shit, or a thread in which you have some sort of inkling as to what you are talking about.

:lol:

No, its freedom of speech, and I will post what I feel needs to be said, its all banter. I didnt resort to swearing, so you are obviously getting heated. So, what do you think about Juniho joining your 2 World-Class donkeys, I mean strikers, Hartson and Sutton up-front?

It's all banter - you don't 'banter' unless the teams are due to play or have just played, we don't come down into your thread and laugh at your misfortune for the hell of it. It's not banter when you talk utter shite either (we don't want to join the Premiership, we think the SPL is good, etc).

You're an anti-Scot cunt, there's some banter.

Barcelona
Milan
Celtic
Shaktar Donetsk

Well I got my wish, a Milan club, but I knew Larsson would come back to haunt us. Shaktar is kind of an unknown quantity but going to that part of the world is never easy, just ask Rangers ;). They have Aghahowa I think. Can't wait!!!

Barcelona
Milan
Celtic
Shaktar Donetsk

HA HA HA HA HA HA - Oh well, no Champions League trophy for Celtic this year. You always have the Scottish Cup to look forward to, Hibs final???? Exciting!!!!!

Aye, cos we thought we were favourites before the draw and that no? What an eejit your are. Delighted with that draw, at least we've got exciting games to play, enjoy Fenerbahce and Prague.

ninjabreakz said:
What crap. I have been to some fantastic Manchester derby`s, at Old Trafford, the old Maine Road, and the new City of Manchester stadium, and witnessed some defeats and some great wins. But its only twice a season, so its special. Like the Rome derby, the Milan derby, the Liverpool derby`s, only twice a season. Four bloody times milks it...

How many times did River play Boca last year ??? It is certainly a much bigger tie than the Manchester Derby in terms of world football.

ninjabreakz said:
Barcelona
Milan
Celtic
Shaktar Donetsk

HA HA HA HA HA HA - Oh well, no Champions League trophy for Celtic this year. You always have the Scottish Cup to look forward to, Hibs final???? Exciting!!!!!

mate i am a united fan aswell and i have to say why are you being an utter fool how many celtic fans go into the man utd thread and say "your leagues hit blah blah blah"

Man Utd & Celtic have qutie a healthy relationship even though Mr.Miller didn't help this and celtic are a better team than you think explain to me if they were shite how did they get to the Uefa Final and then were cheated out of it by FC Divers they have the best fans in the world better than most fans in England with there Prawn Sandwiches and there executive boxes so dont be such a twat if you wanna take the piss out of a club take the piss out of city

ClassicD said:
Aye, cos we thought we were favourites before the draw and that no? What an eejit your are. Delighted with that draw, at least we've got exciting games to play, enjoy Fenerbahce and Prague.

Enjoy playing Dundee United and co. year-in, year-out, while we play against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle and co. Enjoy playing the same teams 4 times a season. Enjoy watching players like McFadden, McPhearson, McStephens, McKebab, McDonalds, while I enjoy watching Ronaldo, Henry, Rooney, Kluivert, Pires, V.Nistlerooy, Gerrard, Lampard, Drogba, Cisse and co. Enjoy being knocked out of the Champions League group phase, when we get the excitement of a Quarter-Final. Enjoy watching your nation get thrashed 6-0 in the 2nd leg of an important play-off. Enjoy watching Larsson and thinking "Why the hell did he stay at Celtic for so long? Because the opposition were shite maybe, and I would be guaranteed loadsa goals. Enjoy being Scottish, I`ll enjoy the finer things in life. ;)

you are a complete and utter fool you have no idea what you are talking about why are you even posting in this thread get a fucking life

Parkin09 said:
you are a complete and utter fool you have no idea what you are talking about why are you even posting in this thread get a fucking life

Why am I posting in these threads? Cause I can. Sorry that I`m not a sheep who agrees with everyone else, sorry that I`ve got opinions. Geez, these threads are clique.

ninjabreakz said:
Parkin09 said:

Why am I posting in these threads? Cause I can. Sorry that I`m not a sheep who agrees with everyone else, sorry that I`ve got opinions. Geez, these threads are clique.

You're a total wanker.

Going by your logic, I'm allowed to say that because I can and it's freedom of speech and it's my opinion.

We've heard your opinion of the SPL many times now. No-one cares. Go back to the Mancky Thread.

You do generally have to be constructive though ninja. Make some constructive posts contributing to the topic at hand or pack it in.

Boro said:
You do generally have to be constructive though ninja. Make some constructive posts contributing to the topic at hand or pack it in.

There is nothing wrong with my posts Boro, the Bhoys (God I`m sharp) just dont like them. Oh well, I can live with that, I have real friends, in a real world . . . .

Bit of a hypocrite like ninja, you blast me for a bit of light hearted banter in the manure thread and then you come in here and try and have a go at the Scottish league :roll:

super mick mcarthy said:
Bit of a hypocrite like ninja, you blast me for a bit of light hearted banter in the manure thread and then you come in here and try and have a go at the Scottish league :roll:

Mick, go and make up a S`land thread, you bore me.

ninjabreakz said:
super mick mcarthy said:

Mick, go and make up a S`land thread, you bore me.

Ill make a deal with you, ill make a 'Sunderland are shite' thread if you make a 'We wont win the league or champions league becuase were not the team we were' thread

Or you might want to go back to those 'friends' you were talking about in 'the real world'

school doesnt start back till tommorow moring though, so I guess we'll have to put up with more "SPL is shit" crap.

Ninjabreakz, it's not because you're slagging our game, it's because you are slagging it despite not knowing anything about it. Put simply you're a fucking idiot! :mrgreen:

I concur with Ed, you'll win fuck all this year (again).

ClassicD said:
Ninjabreakz, it's not because you're slagging our game, it's because you are slagging it despite not knowing anything about it. Put simply you're a fucking idiot! :mrgreen:

I concur with Ed, you'll win fuck all this year (again).

I know enough about your shoddy league - its boring as hell. Who is the big fixture this weekend?

You've already proven you don't know what you're talking about by saying Celtic and Rangers don't want to join the Premiership, when it's exactly what they want. It's not even behind the scenes, it's been said openly by both clubs, and you still got it completely the other way around :eh:.

We know you hate our league, our teams and just us in general, that's fine. Why do you feel the need to keep talking about something you don't care for?

ClassicD said:
You've already proven you don't know what you're talking about by saying Celtic and Rangers don't want to join the Premiership, when it's exactly what they want. It's not even behind the scenes, it's been said openly by both clubs, and you still got it completely the other way around :eh:.

We know you hate our league, our teams and just us in general, that's fine. Why do you feel the need to keep talking about something you don't care for?

OK classicD you have a valid point. I have been repeating myself, and I can see the error in my ways. I`m not racist, I like Scottish people (all my cousins are Scottish, and Celtic supporters at that!) and I apologise if I have offended you.

thank god for that...... ;) as for our CL draw it had to be Larsson's return looking foward to it. i dont know about u but i think thats the hardest group IMO. anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom