Celtic Thread

biggertam said:
more death threats for lennon its f***in disgraceful though his agent says he will be staying with celtic good on him and standing up against them and sticking up the finger at bigited a***holes.

Yes because sticking the finger up at bigoted arseholes really helps doesn't it. They certainly won't bother Mr Lennon again. :roll:

It's not even a real death threat. Some ned found a can of yellow spraypaint and has painted every word in his vocabulary on the road.
"UVF" "YOUR A DEAD MAN LENNON"
The fuckin' spastic can't even spell. It's "YOU'RE"

foxtrot_yankee said:
Yes because sticking the finger up at bigoted arseholes really helps doesn't it. They certainly won't bother Mr Lennon again. :roll:

now ur being flipint i didn't mean phyicaly sticking the finger up come on i ment that he wont be pushed out. and it dose help u need to stand up against these people if they are picking on any player.

biggertam said:
now ur being flipint i didn't mean phyicaly sticking the finger up come on i ment that he wont be pushed out. and it dose help u need to stand up against these people if they are picking on any player.

I'm not standing up for them at all. I just called one a "fuckin' spastic"

If you interpret my last post as that then sorry mate, you've got the wrong end of the stick.

I don't see this as a serious threat. Neil Lennon will not be murdered. He knows this. If he thought this was serious he'd be away.

And with spelling like that, I'm beginning to think you found the spraypaint!! :mryellow:

:shock: Muhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa, oh my hahahahahahahaha, I've just read the funniest thing, hohohohohohohohohoho, oh dear, can't contain myself, sorry, buy the Daily Record and read about, hahahahahahahaha, Dick Advocaat, muhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa.......................

FD

I know, his comments are hilarious. Apparently Rangers were a better team than Celtic but Larsson made the difference - if Larsson is part of the Celtic team then this must mean Celtic are the better team if he's the difference?

The Marcus Gayle bit was the best though :lol:.

ClassicD said:
The Marcus Gayle bit was the best though :lol:.

Muhahahahaha, that was it, that was it. I thought Still Game was funny, but this book is coming to me, it's bound to be a top-seller.

Also read Rivaldo talking that he fancies Celtic, although I'm still sure he's hoping Celtic are going to up their offer. Says Greece and Turkey are not preferred. Also Basturk has shown interest in Celtic. Getting the two of them would be a massive boost.

FD

tbh I'm ignoring anything to do with Rivaldo now, one week he's saying he doesn't want to play in Scotland and the next he does, can't see it myself.

Basturk is on a free, unsure if he'd come though.

Realist more like, the likelyhood of Rivaldo actually not just holding a bidding war through the media and speaking honestly is remote, and for seconds no doubt MON will want to 'trial' him first given his lack of first-team action over the past year or so. There's just too many ways it can fail for me to think it will succeed.

As for Basturk I'm sure he turned down a move to us last summer.

Also, MON has said all transfer stuff will be dealt with after the Scottish Cup Final, as he won't know his full budget, etc till he knows who is going to be here next year.

Rivaldo the great is gone the guy appeared to turn 70 overnight!!!..............Non of the big boys wanna go near him.

Would probably do ok in scotland though.

Yeah true, Stevie G even looked good in Scotland, till Lennon titty slapped him at Anfield. Good point ZZZ. ;)

FD

LOL!!!

Rivaldo is still a class act, he's floundered because he's had personal problems (marriage failure), and he failed to settle in Italy because he was not signed by Ancelotti, but instead by Berlusconi, and Ancelotti didn't like Rivaldo in terms of squad selection. I also heard he just didn't settle properly into the Italian lifestyle.

Less than 2 years ago he scored or created every goal Brasil scored on their way to winning the World Cup, he's a former European and World Player of the Year - you don't lose that overnight.

Seems like the English can't take it when people make comments about preferring to play in Scotland for a CL team than a mid-table small English side ;).

fd1972uk said:
Yeah true, Stevie G even looked good in Scotland, till Lennon titty slapped him at Anfield. Good point ZZZ. ;)

FD
Dont you mean stevieg was "slapped by lennons tits at anfield!" :mrgreen: ;)

ClassicD said:
LOL!!!

I also heard he just didn't settle properly into the Italian lifestyle.

That wont be a problem in scotland, I'm sure a Hagis on toast....And a howlin' wind will sort his head out!!!! :mrgreen:

Amoroso is also claiming his desire to play for the hoops too. If we get 1 from the 3 I'd be very happy. I can see Celtic trying for Basturk more than Rivaldo though as he is only 25 and could possibly be sold on in future.

FD

well it had to be larsson shame he never got his hat-trick though and credit to the pars for making a game of it but the ref was a bit poor i thought he seemed to favour mostly dunfermline in the first half then mostly celtic in the 2nd and missed 2 hand balls and here's me thinking refs are supposed to be the men in the middle.

Ref had a poor game, seemed every time there was a decision to make he chose the wrong one:

Larsson was being held as much as he was holding for the goal disallowed goal.

Skerla clearly bodychecks Sutton, was a penalty had no intention of taking the ball which Sutton would have got to had he not done so.

Was a foul on Marshall for the goal, the boy who commits the foul doesn't even celebrate at first cos he knows it was a foul.

Misses Balde's blatant handball, Celtic go up the park and score.

Foxtrot, we will miss him an awful lot but I think saying we're shagged next year is laughable, look how far ahead of you we finished this season and we weren't even trying for the last month!

ClassicD said:
Foxtrot, we will miss him an awful lot but I think saying we're shagged next year is laughable, look how far ahead of you we finished this season and we weren't even trying for the last month!

We never even tried all season let alone the last month!

It'll be a different scenario next season without a doubt. You won't have a walkover like this season.

Agree it won't be as much as a walkover as this year, but we'll still be the stronger team I feel - we have one player to replace and a fit Hartson will be back in addition to that.

Rangers are clearing out half the team again, whilst signing diddies like Alex Rae. Boumsong looks a good buy, whilst I'm unsure about Prso tbh. If he hadn't scored those 4 in a freak game against Deportivo would anyone bother about him? His goalscoring record isn't good, the jury's still out on him for me. Arteta will probably be for the off, Ricksen the same, so your midfield will be the two Raes :shock:.

Good cup final, great result. :D

I was a tad worried at half-time however the great man does it again. He got Man of the Match, but I and most other fans in the ground thought Petrov won it by a distance.

Will need to get the pics up that I have, we had a good seat in the sun and where perfectly placed for Henke's two goals where he came right in front of us to celebrate at the corner flag. Will get the pics up once I fix them out shortly, that and some other games.

Foxy - Your on the wine gums again, arent you?

FD

Larsson.............................................................LEGEND!!

Gone but never forgotten!

Magnificent 7!

I've just been told Larsson is going to Villareal. :l Not exactly a big move, not even sure if they're in Europe. :eh:

We are meant to be signing Stephen Elliot of Man City, who the fuck is he? This is getting a joke if it's true.

FD

Larsson to Villareal seems to have broken down now. Rob Jansen's demands are reported to be too high.

Stephen Elliott??????? :eh:

Edit: Intertoto for Villareal again this year

Linked with Berbatov, he's a very good striker, although he'll cost dough. Think the Rivaldo deal is over, so I'd put a lot of work on Basturk, he's a great player and if we could nick an Amoroso or Novo that would be good. I keep forgetting we got Hartson on the way back, just some bit of pace up front would be good.

FD

Back
Top Bottom