Celtic Thread

So Dunfermline get 15,000 tickets for the cup final. Leaving lots of us good hoops to hope our number comes up and that magical letter comes through the door. It will be guarenteed that if you bought a ticket for the semi(It seems worth it now) you will recieve for the final.

What I can't understand is the SFA giving a team with an average attendance of 6,000, 15,000 tickets :shock: . So there will be an extra 9,000 diehards screaming the pars to glory :roll: .

Also I read a piece about Rivaldo's agent saying that Rivaldo will not join Celtic as he feels Rangers are a bigger club. No wonder he flopped at Milan the guy must be sniffing glue. ;) :)

EssDub said:
So Dunfermline get 15,000 tickets for the cup final. Leaving lots of us good hoops to hope our number comes up and that magical letter comes through the door. It will be guarenteed that if you bought a ticket for the semi(It seems worth it now) you will recieve for the final.

What I can't understand is the SFA giving a team with an average attendance of 6,000, 15,000 tickets :shock: . So there will be an extra 9,000 diehards screaming the pars to glory :roll: .
quote]

The Scottish Cup Final should be split 50/50 when it comes to ticket allocation, regardless of who is in the final. If any club has any tickets left over from their original allocation come a certain date, then they tickets should be passed over the thr other club to sell.

To say that Celtic should get more tickets because they have a larger fan base and more season tickets is bloody stupid. The fact is your already getting about 10,000 more tickets than Dunfermline anyway.

Its the same year in, year out when one of the Old Firm play another team in the final.

Moncs,

I did not mention Celtic having more season ticket holders or a larger fanbase.
You would be lucky if Dunfermline took 15,000 fans to both their semi finals.
My point is do they even have 15,000 fans? a half full 12509 capacity stadium suggests otherwise and will lead to a similar situation as CD mentioned.
If these folk that are supposedly buying the tickets turned out to support them maybe they would not be in such a financial mess.
Anyway a Hearts fan talking about a Cup Final is bloody stupid, should'nt you be looking forward to next years six nations? ;)

EssDub said:
Moncs,

Anyway a Hearts fan talking about a Cup Final is bloody stupid, should'nt you be looking forward to next years six nations? ;)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

CELTIC 1-2 DUNFERMLINE

o well .....well done to the pars they deserved to win stille was teriffic for u but it will be a better celtic side u will face in the SCF they were poor today and how the *^%! did varga miss from there it would have been easier to put in the back of the net than what he did.

looks like MON will be at celtic for next season when he talked about playing in next years champ leauge.

did anyone see the paper a few days ago (the sun) i think where rivaldo he has no interest in playing in scotland (i not blaming him for that) but this is what he said next if he ever did it would be to Rangers as he see them as a bigger club the Celtic :shock: :roll: .

Now im not saying the celtic are bigger( just incase foxtrot or any ger is reading) but this just show the problem celtic have got in trying to attract good players and players like larsson only come round once a lifetime .

title_2004.jpg

fd1972uk said:
Linked with Harte, Kelly and Duberry of Leeds.
ClassicD said:
Fuck off Fuck off and fuck off.

lol :D precisely

i see MON won his liblel action against a certin newspaper saying he had signed a contract with liverpool hopfully this will warns others from printing p***

it seems hedman will be off in the summer a few itailian clubs want him including fiorentina

Some Jokes:-

What do you call a Rangers supporter with a bottle of champagne in his hand ?? A waiter !!

Did you hear they are bringing out a new Rangers oxo cube ? It's called a laughing stock !!

A piece taken from an Agony Aunt page:-

"My parents live in South London and one of my sisters, who lives in Brixton, is married to a guy from Glasgow. My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for rape and murder in 1994, the other currently being held in Wandsworth on remand centre on charges of incest with his three children. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited as has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancee utilising her knowledge of the industry working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.......

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a Rangers fan ?"

:mrgreen:

FD

I noticed in yesterday's Sun that we where linked with Jimmy Floyd from Chelsea. tbh, I think he'd be the perfect replacement for Henke. Still very fit and is a proven goalscorer. Can't see it myself, not sure if his head will fit through the Parkhead door and although it says Celtic will willingly pay around £40k I'm not sure.

Still supposedly going to be going back for that Goalkeeper in Spain, Mora.

FD

Would rather spend £40,000 a week on someone else, Hasselbaink throws the rattle out of the pram far too easily, and for half the season doesn't bother his arse running off the ball. Sure he scores goals, and would score a barrel-load up here, but he's 32 going on 33 and is hardly a viable long-term replacement.

Yeah but buy someone like Novo into the bargain. We're set to get £800k for Viduka getting sold, so that'll more than pay for Novo (including his contract too probably). Stick those two with maybe a classy midfielder and we've got a real good team.

I know his age goes against him, but maybe keeping him for a couple of years or even as a loan next year ain't gonna do any harm for me.

FD

That's the thing I don't think his deal is up in the summer so it would have to be a loan or there'd be a transfer fee as well, which puts me off even more.

Supposedly they are going to release him, give him a free transfer. Don't think he'll pick up a pay-off. He's on a shit-load of money with them and if he's honest to himself he won't really be in the picture come next season. Chelsea seem to want to buy every striker in the world. Can't see him doing a Bogarde myself.

FD

larsson has been linked with a summer move to spainish outfit OSASUNA no offence to them but larsson can do a bit better than that.

now looking foward to the old firm game on sat in some quarters its being called a meaningless game but there is no such thing as a meaningless oldfirm game.

i think a 3-1 to the hoops.

just been on the radio that celtic are in talks with Rivaldo to be our new signing

even if so there will be no way the board would pay his high wages personaly yes i would like to see him at celtic but not for the high wage he will demand even bolton are getting p***ed off with him dithering.

Don't get ahead of yourself Chas, but also don't write it off yet Tam MON was just on the lunchtime news there saying he is interested in signing him, actually said his name so it's not a groundless story. Although I would be surprised if we got him because of the noises from Brasil a couple of days ago saying he wouldn't come to Scotland anyway. He's also been left out of the latest Brasil squad, so a move to Scotland won't help out his national career as much as to Bolton, due to Premiership football.

Better news is MON said there will be a lot more activity in terms of transfers than in the last couple of years, and he also mentioned a few players would be doing the same as Henrik, as in leaving.

Yeah sounds great. And imagine getting Rivaldo, it wasn't a couple of years back when MO said if he could buy any player in the world it would be him.

Imagine him scoring one against the hot cross buns, 'Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrivaldoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Gol, Gol, Gol!!!'.............sounds good din't it? :mrgreen:

FD

I'm not, but whether it's a smokescreen from MON with him trying to show the board he's not for being messed around again or not, it's still exciting that he's actually naming the player and saying he's trying to get him.

He does say the chances aren't massive, but let us get excited - you're just keekin yoursel because we're streets ahead when we've no bought anyone, nevermind when we start to ;).

Clean sweep of domestic league honours, Senior, U21 & U19 level Celtic are champions. 4-0 Celtic tomorrow.

Free-kick to Celtic, Rivaldo steps up...OH WHAT A GOAL!!! Klos was stranded as the ball rattled off the post off his gub into the net!!!

Just think when Prso gets sent off we can chant "TATA DADA!"

Back
Top Bottom