Celtic Thread

f00king double post!

Dont have a scooby doo why it done that!

Soz.

KILMARNOCK 0 - 1 CELIIC , petrov .32
championeess! championeess! auw! way! auw! way! auw! way! :mrgreen:
_40053745_celticflags.jpg

well done bhoys......now lets hope the board reward MON this time.

what u guys think about billy browns comments about the ref the SFA should come down on him like a ton of bricks anyway it shows on the replay he gets balde before the ball which if im not very not mistakin is a foul.

Yep, old Simmy will be missed no doubt, didn't get the pleasure of seeing him but seems he was a nice bloke.

Thankfully I never went last night, the team didn't sound interested, disappointed to lose our unbeaten record but guess it was gonna happen around now. I wouldn't bother risking anyone until the Rangers game really.

FD

foxtrot_yankee said:
What happened last night then? David Zdrilic scores a 90th minute screamer? Deary me. Fortress Parkhead is no longer. Bring on May 8th.

We are all running scared now, please please be gentle with us ;) :D

We're gonna bitch-slap the blue lot on that day, Saturday too, thought it would've been the Sunday..................cool, hopefully it's a nice day and can get pissed after the game.

FD

:mrgreen: hehe...........sorry that was a bit of a mis-type, I'll get pissed no matter what but hope for a bit of better weather and sit outside.

FD

cardif city's striker earnshaw has been linked with a move to celtic would any of u guys like to see him at celtic i would....

other players linked with us.....2 slovak players (playmaker) Marek Mintal (26) and (striker) Robert Vittek (22) of FC Nurnberg.

Yeah I wouldn't go overboard for Earnshaw. tbh, I wouldn't grumble to bad if they went and signed Novo, very quick and nippy and wait for it...........Emile Heskey. MO might be able to bring out something in the big squib, he's quick and strong, he would do obviously better in our weaker league and if he could improve that would move onto Europe.

Still need a playmaker and also I'd say a right-winger and a left-back. Not sure about the playmaker, obviously I'd like Okocha but sounds like he's pricing himself out of Celtic's market, not sure but sure they can find someone. Right-winger, just someone who's direct and has a bit of pace, in the Overmars mould. And left-back, I'd try for Ian Harte or even Joey Hernandez of Dundee. Doumbe of Hibs is also someone who Celtic should maybe look at also. I'd also buy a goalie and would also goto Dundee again and buy their goalie, name slips me now.

For the off I'd say get rid of Sylla, Laursen, Petta, Smith, Marshall and Hedman. If you could get somewhere in the region of £2-£2.5 million for them I'd take it, actually I'd take anything for them as they will probably command sizeable wage packets also.

FD

Rid of Marshall FD? That seems a bit harsh, the lad has only played a few games and has looked the part. I'd much rather be rid of big Drab.

Funnily enough me and my mates were talking about Heskey last night, came to the same conclusion if anyone can get the best out of him it would be MON.

Ian Harte is also in the mould of player MON likes to sign his career has gone downhill and needs a kickstart. Why not here?.

Playmaker wise I have'nt got a clue but the Rivaldo-Bolton thing suggests that Jay Jays future could lie away from there.

Anyway out: Sylla, Smith, Douglas, Petta, Hedman (but you just wonder of anybody would be mad enough to take them.)

:shock: :mrgreen: LOFL, that's the worst typo I've ever done in my puff, I meant big Rab. :mrgreen: See it's that bad I'm trying to get his name out my head. ](*,)

FD

Ian Harte? You're kidding me right? The guy can cross a ball and take a free-kick, other than that he's total pish, slower than a week in jail and can't defend. We need quality players, not Doumbe and Hernandez, they're not going to do the business in Europe. Novo could be a good signing or another Fernandez/Sylla, but probably wouldn't need to pay that much for him.

When do Sylla and Smith's contracts end, because I can't see anyone paying money for them. Lambert should just chuck it now, instead of robbing the club of £30,000 a week next year for sitting out and taking up a space on the bench that a younger player could have, he's finished and he knows it.

Lambo still has got ability, I thought he played well against Killie. Lamb-o ain't for the slaughter yet!! (I should really be working in the papers, I know, I know!! :mrgreen: ).

You can't tell that someone is going to be bad in Europe until they actually get there and play. Smith's contract ends at the end of the season, so he shouldn't be signed, but I have a bad feeling he'll still get a new contract somehow.

FD

For Aberdeen's winner, Lambert was 15 yards ahead of Zdrilic to begin with, he still got outpaced. The main problem I have with him is that if he, Lennon and Agathe play in the midfield, you then have 3 players who don't make forward runs, don't play cutting passes, and who pass sidewards and backwards in 10 yard areas.

Looks very promising, what about the flick-flak he done. :mrgreen: Yesterday was a bit more of the same, minds not really on the game and I swear if MO re-signs Jamie Smith I'm gonna personally send him hate mail. Not sure if Beattie is going to make it tbh, his touch is poor and seems to only really run about like a mad-man, I might be wrong, however Mark Burchill comes to mind with him.

Celtic linked with a few players Basturk, Radzinski and also talk of some interest in Bayern Munich players who's contracts are running out (not sure who they are though).

FD

Totally agree about Jamie Smith!! Everything breaks down at him, he's totally mince!

Heard that MON is supposedly going back in for Hleb but £6mill quoted!

Fooking 'ell, would I like that or would I like that?

Good to see Sutty and Pearso win both players-player awards. :D
Wonder how many Dunfermline players picked him. :mrgreen:

FD

Thought i might as well ask in here as all they do is talk about Celtic anyway but are the BBC still going to have the rights to the SPL next season?

I hope they dont cos I really cant stand it anymore! So McGeady should be drafted into the Scotland squad after playing well for 70 mins?? What the hell??

As for the player of the season awards... Who voted? I can't imagine that Sutton would be too popular with his fellow players so it was a surprise to see him win it.

BTW, Please don't take out Riordan away!!!

hibsfc said:
Thought i might as well ask in here as all they do is talk about Celtic anyway but are the BBC still going to have the rights to the SPL next season?

No Sentana has the rights to the SPL next season (and for the next three I think)

As for Sutton :roll: :roll:

Wouldn't mind getting Riordan, he's a very good player from what
I've seen so far.

Sutty deserved it, he's been magnificent since signing for us and the way he's managed to play behind the strikers and in defence shows his overall value to the team. Why the :roll: Moncs? You jealous cause your favourite teams player wasn't the winner........"Santa" Klos?

Oh and I also hope the we get the Scottish Footy highlights on a Saturday night again, that used to be great.

FD

Back
Top Bottom