Celtic Thread

What do you Celtic fans think of the constant bias towards the OF old firm in the SPL?

Yesterdays refereeing was an utter joke! A linesman cant see Lennon kicking Brown 2 metres away can see Anderssen pointing up the field at a goal kick so decides he needs to be booked.

Balde elbows McManus in the face yet doesnt even get talked to. But Hibs players get booked for saying a word towards the ref.

I mean its not as if Celtic aren't good enough to win on their own is it?

Also, how the hell did you lot get the "greatest fans in the world"? Jeering an opposition player when he breaks his ankle isn't really something that great fans should do is it?

might have had something to do with the tackles your teenagers were trying to dish out before this incident. If hes broke his ankle then thats obviously bad news for the boy but if they can't handle the physical side of the game then they shouldn't try dishing it out.

Balde is fecking invisible. :mrgreen:

Who broke their ankle? Can't remember it. And Hibee, Andersson got booked for lipping off to the linesman, Balde put his arm across McManus - not sure where the elbow came from? The Lennon incident should've resulted in a penalty, however Brown is no shrinking violet. Jeering a player, ahem Neil Lennon anyone.

FD

Good to see the trio look like making it, however how fit they'll be is another issue. I hope we can pull it off but it'll be mighty difficult. The loss of Bobo is a big blow, although he can be rash he is quick and can get timely tackles in and they have good quick players who could exploit our pace at the back.

I just hope Celtic attack them as their weakness is at the back, Pearson and Agathe I hope will play on the wings and give their full-backs a rough ride.

Ronaldin-who? :mrgreen:

FD

p.s. See Rangers are strengthening their team again, Ricksen is due for the off..........fuck!!

FD

he wants to try Spain or Italy......good time of year to go as with the summer coming in they will be crying out for bar staff

Not much chatter from you Celtic hoodlums, i for one am well looking forward to the game on BBC3 tonight... i haven't seen a live game at Nou Camp for time.

Barca are also without Saviola, Kluivert and Motta and you've clearly got a great chance...

If we have Sutton, Varga and Thompson in then I'll be confident, but to be honest im almost quietly confident just now, if we sneak a goal they would need 3.

heres hoping:)

i still think baraca will win tonight but we will go through on away goals
so final score .......barcelona 2 -1 celtic* .........agg(2-2) *celtic win on away goals.

It hurts to say this but well done. You held on well. Barcelona should probably cut out the silky skill nonsense and just go for goal.
Villareal next. They should be no bother compared to Barca.

And finally, because you're all tired and that, we'll skelp you on Sunday. Can't wait. Any jungle jims on here going?

Very good defending by celtic. Although Barca dominated most. It was quite a dirty game... did anyone see when Ronaldinho stepped on the Celtic player's leg... Ouch.
Celtic proved to be a solid team in defence, and that keeper had a great game. Barca are terrible when it comes to wasting chances.

YEAH!!!!!!!! lol, lucky but Marshall had a great game! Should beat Villareal but they did just knock out Roma...

oh well, now time to beat the current buns on sunday!

eatontj said:
Hey Celtic, can we borrow your MON?... thanks.

- Liverpool

:mrgreen: LOL...............

Ronaldin-who? :mrgreen: Fucking fantastic. Villareal will be very hard as we'll be shoved in as favourites and that's usually a bad thing for us, will be very difficult though, but we can do it.

Foxy - You've made me think about something, I'm registered on the away scheme and haven't had one single ticket for an away match yet. :x Time for a letter methinks.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Foxy - You've made me think about something, I'm registered on the away scheme and haven't had one single ticket for an away match yet. :x Time for a letter methinks.

FD

They printed a whole bit explaining that in the Celtic View a few months ago, lot of shite it was. :roll:

When I have not had a ticket through for an away game this season. I have phoned the ticket office and usually you can pick a ticket up for most games.

Nae need to be a prick!

Just trying to let you know that with a bit of savvy you could have been to as many away games as you wanted this season

WTF are you on about? Where did that come from. Think you need to read properly. I can never seem to get through, plain and simple, that's why I said that.

Maybe u mistook the ' :roll: ' thing. :eh: Or was it just last night ? :mrgreen:

FD

We got two through out of our 6, We're all still arguing about who is gonnae get them!!!

It seems to me like this is the most insignificant trip to mordor ever. It really does feel different after last night. :mrgreen:

We got two through out of our 6, We're all still arguing about who is gonnae get them!!!

It seems to me like this is the most insignificant trip to mordor ever. It really does feel different after last night. :mrgreen:

So you got 4 now. :mrgreen: ;)

Yeah I'm the same mate, it doesn't really seem the same, I'm not too bothered at the moment, don't get me wrong come the whistle I'll probably be back to my mental self but I won't be too disappointed if we lose considering last night. I wouldn't even be surprised if he rested a couple of players.

FD

:mrgreen: hehe.........nah I think it will actually be a draw, I'm sure I cose a draw in the predicts too.

FD

Back
Top Bottom