Celtic Thread

This gets funnier by the minute.. celtic fans trying to make out the Hearts fans are scum!!! lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oh you have made my day.
At least we dont go to away grounds and have running battles!!!
liverpool/blackburn, juve!! do you want me to go on??

Section N1 at Tynie is full of arseholes who sing a lot of shite about Ireland and anti-IRA songs and Hearts are trying to combat this with pinpointing the indivuals and banning them, wtf are celtic doing about their fans?? SFA thats what.

ClassicD said:
I think you'll find on the recent visit to Fir Park Motherwell got a PK which was clearly not one. I also think you'll find Hearts did not have a single PK shout on Sunday. Show me these "dozens" of awards then. :roll:

Do you think I'd visit a midden like Tynecastle? Feck if you can't protect the players on the park how can you protect the fans in the stands? Were you at the game on Sunday?

If you read my post properly then you will have noticed I said that TEAMS dont get against Celtic, I never mentioned sundays game.

and Yes I was there on sunday, as I am at every home game and some away games when I get the chance, Do you know where Parkhead is???

Anyway :roll:

Why do Hearts fans plant potatoes at the side of the pitch?

So the players have something to lift at the end of the season :D

I did read your post properly, if you'd read mine properly you'd see I'm asking you to show me these "dozens", as you put it, of awards that teams don't get.

Yeah I know where CP is, don't go often though. In fact I've only ever had a season ticket once before, the year we rented out Hampden. I can't afford one these days, doesn't help when I can't make it to Saturday matches either.

Did you throw the coin then? Don't you find it amazing that more is being made of Hartson's incident than 2 Celtic players being hit with missiles? Don't you remember Arteta elbowing Sutton in the face at Ibrox in the first OF game of this season? The pundits down south said that the authorities had to take action against him, is it any surprise to hear no one but Celtic fans pick up on this up here?

ClassicD said:
I did read your post properly, if you'd read mine properly you'd see I'm asking you to show me these "dozens", as you put it, of awards that teams don't get.

Yeah I know where CP is, don't go often though. In fact I've only ever had a season ticket once before, the year we rented out Hampden. I can't afford one these days, doesn't help when I can't make it to Saturday matches either.

Did you throw the coin then? Don't you find it amazing that more is being made of Hartson's incident than 2 Celtic players being hit with missiles? Don't you remember Arteta elbowing Sutton in the face at Ibrox in the first OF game of this season? The pundits down south said that the authorities had to take action against him, is it any surprise to hear no one but Celtic fans pick up on this up here?

No I did not throw the coin and the person who did should get banned for life, in my opinon the reason that the media are making more of the Hartson incident rather than the crowd is because of what Hartson said when he found out there was no TV evidence, also the fact no one can really control an indivudal fan when he decides to throw a coin or spit on a player, however a pro footballer like Hartson should know better.

Fair point.

Bit of a difference between the furore that went on when it was a Celtic fan throwing the coin a few years back though, that's all I'm saying.

Still waiting on those dozens m8 ;).

Obviously Hearts fas are not as accurate when throwing the coins as you lot!!! ;)

As for the dozens, just ask any non celtic fans how many pens their team should have had to darkheid or hunbrox over the years and they will go on for hours!!!

You're not a Celtic fan Moncs, and you still can't give me a single example!

Just watched the Aberdeen game, Lennon was immense today, Petrov and Hartson played well also.

Very good performance, and Henke looked more like himself in the 2nd half. Thought Petrov was the MOM, and the whole team playwed well, Pearson looked better too.

Noticed MO still fancies Michael Gray, I'd rather he left him where he was though.

FD

can you supply proof of this please. At blackburn it was organised football holigans from england somewhere who were having a scrap. There were heated words between celtic fans and police as blackburn did not get there ticketing right and people with fake tickets were allowed in.

The Liverpool one is beyond me seeing as at both games there was a good atmosphere and the fans mingled and had a laugh.

not saying the celtic fans are whiter than white but not many teams followers could have 100,000 in seville and not have one arrest.

can you supply proof of this please. At blackburn it was organised football holigans from england somewhere who were having a scrap. There were heated words between celtic fans and police as blackburn did not get there ticketing right and people with fake tickets were allowed in.

The Liverpool one is beyond me seeing as at both games there was a good atmosphere and the fans mingled and had a laugh.

not saying the celtic fans are whiter than white but not many teams followers could have 100,000 in seville and not have one arrest.

Actually I left that one out, as I didn't have a clue what he was talking bout with these 'Running Battles'? :roll: :eh: Opening his mouth and letting his arse talk springs to mind.......

FD

Funnily enough I was just speaking with my mate and he told me, great news another woeful defender to their ranks. :mrgreen:

FD

:mrgreen: lol, it changes from time to time. :mrgreen:

Do you know where the coldes place in Britain is? Ibrox........11 below and dropping. :mrgreen:

Anyone saw the latest place on the market:-

forsale.jpg

FD

80,000 left from scotland

when you include the rest from all over the world it easily pushes the figure over the 100,000 mark.

Unfortunately you lot will never know what its like to take a support to a european final cause the last time you did the stadium was half empty and the riot police were still called in to keep the peace and you were presented with the cup winners cup in the changing rooms as the whiff of tear gas was to much for the presentation party.

when you include the rest from all over the world it easily pushes the figure over the 100,000 mark.

Unfortunately you lot will never know what its like to take a support to a european final cause the last time you did the stadium was half empty and the riot police were still called in to keep the peace and you were presented with the cup winners cup in the changing rooms as the whiff of tear gas was to much for the presentation party.

puriel said:

Who is your source for the pish you talk?

There was about 75,000 in Seville. No more.

Source - BBC

the source of the cup winners cup final in barcelona ......well thats easy as it was on live TV.

Source for the seville figures.....seeing as you want to use the bbc as the base of a silly argument i to will quote the bbc on figures quoted plus if i really wanted to prove you wrong i could show news reports from the day.

"An estimated 80,000 fans travelled to Seville for the game and Strathclyde Police said their Spanish colleagues informed them that there had not been a single arrest in Seville on match day."

Also when watching back the footage of the cay that was taped cause i was actually there the lovely jackie bird can also be heard saying 80,000 have travelled from scotland and that does not include the huge numbers from Ireland, England, USA, Canada, Australia & N.Z.

Figures are really a strong points over by Govan way are they.....if they were you wouldn't be 70 million in debt.

indeed the bbc and its in depth high tech coverage of the SPL is truly amazing.

Just been reading that former Leeds United GK Danny Milosevic is due at Barrowfield today for a couple of days training.
Seemingly he was freed last week and MON invited him up to get a look at him.
Never seen much of him, so I can't really comment on this.

www.planetfootball.com are also running a story linking us with Turkish International Buruk Okan from Inter, could be interesting.

Didn't realise Okan was 30, thought he was still mid-twenties. Perugia are keen to sign him as well so the Serie A probably beats the SPL ;).

Yeah and Perugia are still involved in Europe this season. But you never know the mad chairman there might try to sign Bin Laden instead :)

Out of interest has Miller been dropped from the first team since he signed for us, and im not on a wind up just wondering about one of our future stars.

Back
Top Bottom