Celtic Thread

ClassicD said:
Can't see it.

Much as I'd love to see the back of him, I can't see it either. He'd cost you a lot of money and would not pay much back in blood, sweat and tears. He'd give you lot's of hands on hips and glaring though.

The source is from Celtic player Jamie smiths Dad who works with my uncle.

The same guy also told me before christmas that MON ripped into L Miller after the CIS game against Hibs and that is why Miller is offski!

ainslm said:
The source is from Celtic player Jamie smiths Dad who works with my uncle.

The same guy also told me before christmas that MON ripped into L Miller after the CIS game against Hibs and that is why Miller is offski!

LOL if he aint into a mad Scottish fella telling him he's had shite game then he's defo joining the wrong club :)

foxtrot_yankee said:
Ignorance at the highest level here.

Martin O'Neill is Northern Irish numbnuts.

lol a rangers fan preaching about ignorance, must be chilly in hell today.

yeah i knew i'd typed it out wrong but there was no point in editing it cos I thought anyone with half a brain would know what I was getting at.

But congratulations charlie you get 1st prize :mrgreen:

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

There you go again, implying that I'm a bigot. It's about time you were banned... again.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
yeah i knew i'd typed it out wrong but there was no point in editing it cos I thought anyone with half a brain would know what I was getting at.

So you're probably a fatty that can't be arsed getting up in the morning and going to work? Must be absolutely horrific to click the mouse and type on the keyboard in order to edit a post you know is already incorrect.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

What's the prize then fatty? Chips?

foxtrot_yankee said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:

There you go again, implying that I'm a bigot. It's about time you were banned... again.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

So you're probably a fatty that can't be arsed getting up in the morning and going to work? Must be absolutely horrific to click the mouse and type on the keyboard in order to edit a post you know is already incorrect.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

What's the prize then fatty? Chips?

Your the one tying ignorance and bigotry together mate or was implying that I was a bigot by calling me igonarant.

Make ya mind up charlie.

So your probley a sad cunt who prays on people making typo's to take the piss, how witty.

Get over yaself ya big dobber!!!

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

Right then smartarse, what did you mean by that comment then? Prick.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
So your probley a sad **** who prays on people making typo's to take the piss, how witty.

Get over yaself ya big dobber!!!

Seems that fatty comment really got to you. Sorry chubbs. Surprised you even know what a dobber is. You probably can't even see yours.

foxtrot_yankee said:
Right then smartarse, what did you mean by that comment then? Prick.

Seems that fatty comment really got to you. Sorry chubbs. Surprised you even know what a dobber is. You probably can't even see yours.

What is it, Smartarse or a prick, cant you choose what you prefer??

Nah I dont mind being having a gut mate, and I dont usually get riled over words typed on a screen by someone I dont know so I cant help you there either.

funny that on one hand you say "ignorance at the highest level" then get all touchy when you called ignorant yaself, that answers ya question for ya laddy.

but if you've got anymore let me know i'll be happy to help you out when I return on Monday.

Enjoy ya weekend fella's!!!

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
What is it, Smartarse or a prick, cant you choose what you prefer??

Can't it be both?

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
funny that on one hand you say "ignorance at the highest level" then get all touchy when you called ignorant yaself, that answers ya question for ya laddy.

Hilarious.

The context in which you used the word "ignorance" also means bigoted or intolerant to others beliefs.

Whereas when I used the word it was meant as, complete disregard of correct information or unintelligence.

At least learn the English language before you try and argue about it.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Enjoy ya weekend fella's!!!

Get it round ye.

foxtrot_yankee said:
Can't it be both?

Hilarious.

The context in which you used the word "ignorance" also means bigoted or intolerant to others beliefs.

Whereas when I used the word it was meant as, complete disregard of correct information or unintelligence.

At least learn the English language before you try and argue about it.

Get it round ye.

depends which you prefer mate, arse or prick, fraid I cant decide that for ya laddy.

Well im ignorant so why would I be arguing about contexts FFS. But thanks for the english lesson anyway.

So where ya going with this, you posted how many times, about a mistake I made in a post??

Not sure if you've noticed, this is a footy forum, not an english class.

If you wanna talk about how we came up there and beat the scottish chumpions or embarrassed both the fans and players when they came to manchester, then fair enough, or even if you wanna talk about rangers fall from grace (you's wont even get 2nd place this year lol) then fair enough.

But for all things anal your gonna have to start your very own thread.

Where am I going with this?

My initial post about Martin O'Neill's nationality was to put you right and point out your ignorance about Scottish Football. You seem to think you know all about it.

You reply with...

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

I mean you might as well have said to me, "You're a fuckin' bigot because you're a Rangers fan."

When I point out that you're calling me a bigot, you protest it and claim the there is only one meaning of the word "ignorance" and so I must have called you a bigot first. A foolish comeback.
Just remember, you started the English lesson argument.

You're absolutely right. This is a football forum. So why did you say...

Vannizzlefashizzal said:

What's that got to do with football?

Would you care to put on a bet that Rangers won't finish second? True, we're shit this season, but only a total pratt would bet against Rangers finishing second.

Ok back on topic now.

Liam Miller suddenly has 'a pelvic injury' that will keep him out for 6-8 weeks, pretty convenient I'd say. He doesn't even have the backbone to risk being near Parkhead now, he wants to wait till it's died down.

Gutless.

fd1972uk said:
Your welcome to the little mercenary fucker. I hope he breaks his fucking leg, Celtic stick by him over the injuries, plays about 10 games and think's he's made it. He's been poor recently anyway, he did okay against Lyon as sub and did well at home to Anderlecht but some of his play in the other games has been very poor, giving away the ball cheaply.

He does have good ability, but to move to Man Utd I think won't do him any good, I don't personally think he's good enough and if anybody thinks they're getting the next Roy Keane believe me they're very much mistaken.

I wouldn't have minded a few years down the line him moving, but this is a disgusting act from a player who owed Celtic a lot for what they did for him.

FD

JESUS CHRIST, old firm fans never cease to amaze me!!!

Celtic nutured a player through their youth ranks, brought him into the first team where he makes a big impression, all the fans rave about him and look forward to a long career with the club..... ONLY for a big bad team to come in and steal him away for f**k all.

BOO HOO F**KING HOO!!! It was only the other day you done the EXACT same thing to Motherwell with Pearson, and I've lost count of how mant time the Old Firm have done it to other clubs over the years!!

So get it right up ya, and see how the rest feel, ya bunch of hypocritical
ba****s.

RANT OVER!!! :mrgreen:

Moncs said:
BOO HOO F**KING HOO!!! It was only the other day you done the EXACT same thing to Motherwell with Pearson, and I've lost count of how mant time the Old Firm have done it to other clubs over the years!!
Sorry, Motherwell got £350,000 for Pearson, so you're bang wrong.

Name who Celtic have taken for nothing from other Scottish clubs over the past few years?

ClassicD said:
Moncs said:
Sorry, Motherwell got £350,000 for Pearson, so you're bang wrong.

Name who Celtic have taken for nothing from other Scottish clubs over the past few years?

I think you will find what I meant was up and coming younsters and best players from other SPL clubs for either nothing or for peanuts, and I was also talking about BOTH sides of the bigot two.

Didier Agathe - £50k
Stephen Pearson - £350k
Momo Sylia - £??
Fernandez - £??
Paul Ritchie - Nil
Alan Johnston - Nil
Gavin Rae - £250k

need i go on?? MoN and the fans dont like it when the shoes on the other foot, GIRUY

You've proven my point for me, thanks.

You said 'EXACT'. Where I come from 'exact same thing' doesn't mean 'nothing like it'. Celtic PAID Motherwell a FEE for a player. Man Utd did not pay anything, and they are not obliged to - but it's not the same thing, and you know it's not.

I think you will find that I'm not a mind reader, and I can't go by anything other than what you post, so say what you mean, don't mean what you say. I'm not interested in what Rangers have done, I don't care - you said Celtic have taken players for nothing from the other clubs over the years.

Sylla wasn't free, his fee was 6 figures, at least £300,000 from memory, although I think it was closer to £900,000. Fernandez I know was around £900,000.

MON and the fans are upset (on Celtic boards) because of Miller's attitude, not at Man Utd or the rules of the transfer game.

Do be quiet :roll:.

ClassicD said:
You've proven my point for me, thanks.

MON and the fans are upset (on Celtic boards) because of Miller's attitude, not at Man Utd or the rules of the transfer game.

Do be quiet :roll:.

Is that so, maybe you should listen to a few phone-ins and read the odd paper if you think your statement is correct.

and tell me, what exactly is wrong with his attitude???
going to a team where he will get a decent chance, or staying with a team whose manager and best players are leaving at the end of the season?
mmm tough choice!!!

"on Celtic boards" - I clearly marked what I was referring to. 9/10 people who fone up on the radio are idiots who go on to have a go at a panel member who wrote something in a column 5 months earlier, or who have no clue and say go on and say things like "why aren't Rangers buying a £10m striker, they need an expensive striker".

Papers? Don't make me laugh, the red tops are all dirty rags, and I use the net for my news, not the papers.

As for his attitude, you've obviously got no clue if you still cannot see what the fans' problem is. He's been injured for over 18 months, he could have been thrown on the scrapheap, but the club kept faith. His agent came to MON in August saying he wanted a new deal but his only concern was whether or not Miller would be given a chance in the first team. MON said yes he would, and he was, and Miller then said he wanted to stay, he said the talk in the papers was nonsense. First chance he gets he's off. I have no qualms with Man Utd, it's not their fault, it's Mojo Miller being a two-faced, judas little shitebag (pelvic injury) that I don't like.

How do you know the manager is leaving? What, because the red tops say so? :D Best players? Larsson is off, the others are under contract, and they won't be leaving unless big offers come in.

Stop talking shite!

ClassicD said:
"on Celtic boards" - I clearly marked what I was referring to. 9/10 people who fone up on the radio are idiots who go on to have a go at a panel member who wrote something in a column 5 months earlier, or who have no clue and say go on and say things like "why aren't Rangers buying a £10m striker, they need an expensive striker".

Papers? Don't make me laugh, the red tops are all dirty rags, and I use the net for my news, not the papers.

As for his attitude, you've obviously got no clue if you still cannot see what the fans' problem is. He's been injured for over 18 months, he could have been thrown on the scrapheap, but the club kept faith. His agent came to MON in August saying he wanted a new deal but his only concern was whether or not Miller would be given a chance in the first team. MON said yes he would, and he was, and Miller then said he wanted to stay, he said the talk in the papers was nonsense. First chance he gets he's off. I have no qualms with Man Utd, it's not their fault, it's Mojo Miller being a two-faced, judas little shitebag (pelvic injury) that I don't like.

How do you know the manager is leaving? What, because the red tops say so? :D Best players? Larsson is off, the others are under contract, and they won't be leaving unless big offers come in.

Stop talking shite!

The wonderful thing about Old firm fans are their heads are so far up their own ar**s they can't see whats happening.

As you say Larsson is leaving, Hartson OR Sutton will be away, Lennon and Lambert are almost at the end of their careers MoN cant decide which keeper is worse and its a known fact that MoN has done all he can at Celtic and will be in the EPL this time next season. so where does that leave smeltic and the 60,000 glory hunters?

Youth Policy I hear you say?? what Maloney and Kennedy, oh please!!!
Rangers and Celtic are so far behind teams like Hearts / Hibs and even Dundee Utd and Aberdeen in that dept its unreal, and they have only themselves to blame, buying big money imports over the past decade and not given youth a chance, HENCE thats one of the main reasons that Miller has gone. What youngster would go to one of the BIGOT two and rot in the reserves and play seccond fiddle to Johnny Forigener when he could go elsewhere and make a name for himself?

Anyway, I digress... What goes around, comes around. You can make all the excuses you want (Paranoid celtic fans usually do anyway, so you will be used to it)

Right then - tell me, what's your source on Hartson OR Sutton being away? It's a known fact that MON will be in the Premiership next year? Have you seen how wound up he gets when we lose? He's a Celtic man. Why would he give up CL football each year to go to the Premiership? Liverpool is the only one that is remotely plasuible, cos Fergie ain't going nowhere and if you think MON would go to Spurs or Southampton you need your head looked at. Nothing is 'a known fact', you read too many papers and listen to too many journalists.

Youth policy? :D Aye - that one, your youth policy has paid dividends eh! I'm trembling in my boots at the prospect of playing Hearts and their amazing youth policy in the next round of the cup!

Big money imports? So you'd rather watch pish like Andy Webster than Pierre van Hooijdonk, Paulo Di Canio, or Larsson? That's your standard I suppose, we want to do more than just win the SPL, we'd like to make a mark in Europe, can't say the same for Hearts after beating Bordeaux away then defending from minute one at home - smart move! At least we have a go! Anyway, is Mark de Vries Scottish? Jean-Louis Valois? Andy Kirk? Phil Stamp? Bring back Henry Smith and Dave McPherson! :D

Miller was already establishing himself in the team, and knew he would be a major part of it soon enough, he was told so by the manager. If he'd said "I want to wait till January and review my options", then fair enough, but he didn't, he's a badge-kisser.

Excuses for what? :eh:

Pop Quiz Hot Shot - do you stay and manage a scottish team, who will give me NO money, losing their best players at the end of the season, no youth polict to speak off and play in a 2 horse race league

OR

goto Liverpoool / Spurs / Southampton, who have money to spent, have big named players, can ATTRACT big named players, play in a competeitive league.

MoN has used Celtic as a stepping stone to the big time in England, he has done a FANTASTIC job with Celtic, but in my opinon he cannot take them any further and the lure of a big team in the EPL will prove to much.

Next round of the cup... I'm sure Celtic fans thought the League Cup Q/F against Hibs was going to be easy and look what happened there, in cup competitions anything can happen, so uf we get beat then everyone expects it but if we win.............

Moncs said:
Pop Quiz Hot Shot - do you stay and manage a scottish team, who will give me NO money, losing their best players at the end of the season, no youth polict to speak off and play in a 2 horse race league

You're just ignoring what I'm asking you now - how do you know our best players are leaving at the end of this season? The youth policy appears to be churning out better players than yours, people like Miller, Maloney, Beattie would walk into the Hearts team!

btw the Premiership is a 2 horse race every year as well, in case you haven't noticed :roll:.

Do you realise how much $$$ Tottenham have spent over the past couple of years? They don't have much money left, and they do NOT have any more 'big name players' than us. Robbie Keane, er...no, no one else. Southampton have big name players? James Beattie is all, and Matt Le Tissier isn't playing anymore btw. Liverpool? Ok Liverpool do have some great players, Owen, Kewell, Gerrard and Hamaan, tbh thought that's about it for me, the rest aren't big names at all.

You're talking a lot of shite Moncs, you're constantly giving it "your best players are leaving and so is your boss", etc. You're a red top's dream.

ClassicD said:
Moncs said:
You're talking a lot of shite Moncs, you're constantly giving it "your best players are leaving and so is your boss", etc..

Come back to me in a years time, and you can let me know where
MoN is and also where Hartson OR Sutton and probably even Thompson is playing.

Take your blinkers off m8 and come into the real world!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom