Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

This game is great at all! But the German game is censored, shit, the last level is not in!!! Thanks thats shit! Arghhhh! now i had to find an UK game!

This game is great at all! But the German game is censored, shit, the last level is not in!!! Thanks thats shit! Arghhhh! now i had to find an UK game!

Why wouldnt the last level not be in? It is not related to WWII or anything?

Lame past gen game design is the reason, they should at least have implemented a reinforcement system so enemy troops spawn but have to be transported in by air or ground vehicles......

There's one level where you're with another guy and have to make a break for it through this residential area, there are TONS AND TONS of guys! And standing there picking them off doesn't work because they magically appear again, and from all angles. That level was way too hard only because of spawning. Otherwise you could sit somewhere and snipe them. A cheap tactic to make the game harder.

Placebo, get BIS to make a 360 game to rival COD4 multiplayer please :)

I ended up buying this yesterday (on PS3) after normally not liking FPS games but I'm really pleased I did. Really enjoying the game. Had a go online aswell but just kept getting killed over and over again and was getting a bit pissed off.
I can only get better though.
I'm tempted to get a 360 as I've got loads of mates who've got one and they are always online together... and then there is lonely old me always playing against people I don't know as no f@cker I know has a PS3 setup online.

Multiplayer is brilliant once you get the red dot aim for your weapons, and get some good perks :)

Get a 360 and join our clan :)

I ended up buying this yesterday (on PS3) after normally not liking FPS games but I'm really pleased I did. Really enjoying the game.

The EXACT same occurred with me (just bought my PS3). I never liked FPS, but, this next-gen gaming jazz, it's turning out to be good fun!? COD4:Visually stunning and the experience is just chaotic and addicting!

Multiplayer is brilliant once you get the red dot aim for your weapons, and get some good perks :)

Get a 360 and join our clan :)

Tempting! Will have to wait til after Xmas if I do.

@ Anybody with a 360 Elite - How are they performing? 3 red rings occurred yet?

Why wouldnt the last level not be in? It is not related to WWII or anything?

In the UK and us Version after finishing the game you get the "arcade" mode! This one is not in in the german Game!
Its unbelivable, all games with Killing backrounds are getting censored, has everyone tried resident evil 3 german??? Green blood and enemys after dead are blinking and Paff they get invisible!!!

In resident evil 4 we have no Bonusgames, resident evil 2 is complete not alowed in Germany! Thats sick!

So we all have to play SuperMario????

Fucking German gamecensoring!

Last edited:
Well your not going to believe this but YES my Elite has 3 red lighted!!! Ive just arranged for it to go for repairs... its only 3 months old!

Only the second Elite I've heard to RLOD. It's definately occuring less with the new chipset.

Played this online for the first time ever this morning - wow, what a game! I'm crap at it, but its totally addictive.

When are the 'Fifa5' crowd normally on?

Back
Top Bottom