Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

man you sure..??

then why the UAE is so angry about the game althuogh it's not killing them

Nothing will shock me anymore when a teacher calls a Teddy Mohammed, after a child in her class and then a few thousand people do a march with machetes wanting her dead.

I know it was in Sudan and not UAE - before anybody says. But when it comes to the Muslim faith, then some people in that religion can be a wee bit touchy! and it gets scary.

So who knows why they want to ban this game?!

does anyone no if theres a website were i can watch the first two episodes of band of brothers i cant find them anywhere a bit off topic but its about war:)

I love how easy it is to dive in an online game so easy. Unlike halo and other FPS games online, I find it a drag loading it all up, finding a game, only to find it full of nobs.

This is great, I can switch on, get into a game and shoot fuck out of people so easy. Teamwork isnt needed :)

But it definately helps when you can tell someone you know where everyone is hiding :)

I agree Kev, and also how fast is this game loading to the actual main menu :shock:

After working so hard to get the ACOG scope ... it's shite. It zooms in far too much that it makes close/medium too close and takes an age to move your sight while aiming, and too far away to work well as a sniper. Load of bollocks and I'll be sticking to the red dot I think.

After working so hard to get the ACOG scope ... it's shite. It zooms in far too much that it makes close/medium too close and takes an age to move your sight while aiming, and too far away to work well as a sniper. Load of bollocks and I'll be sticking to the red dot I think.

I find that to be the best tool ever! I'm assuming its the one for the assault rifle? Ever since I got that upgrade I've been flying high with kills!

Me, Dags, Kev, Joe, Jay and Paul were awesome online last night

Thats probably the best COD session i have had since i got the game

Yea was great fun - I'm totally addicted! I played it online for an hour this morning too - unlocked the red dot for the AK47 (which, even though I lost my treasured rockets, improved my kills no end) - I also unlocked the M4 (or is it M16?) - anyway, which is the best assault rifle, or should I stick with the AK for now as I have the scope?

Anyway, Level 10 now lads and climbing! Hope we are all on again tonight :)

that was awesome (does anybody know Dags real name lol)
yer ill be on aswell., quite early wasnt it?

I cant be calling anyone else Daz it just dont sound right when i say it :)

The red dot/acog is essential for the game, without it we would all be shit, Try use the M4 till the red dot as well thats what im using atm and have just unlocked the acog with it

The M16 is shorts bursts so when your close to someone you can struggle a bit because the have pumped double the amount of bullets in you. The M4 is slightly less powerful but you can hold the trigger for a bit which i find better when close

Cheeky sod! :)

The ACOG is nice for middle/long range shooting but any closer and you can't aim. If you're playing Vacant for example, you can't use the ACOG because if you turn a corner and someone is 8 foot away, you can't zoom in and shooting "from the hip" is rubbish.

I cant be calling anyone else Daz it just dont sound right when i say it :)

The red dot/acog is essential for the game, without it we would all be shit, Try use the M4 till the red dot as well thats what im using atm and have just unlocked the acog with it

The M16 is shorts bursts so when your close to someone you can struggle a bit because the have pumped double the amount of bullets in you. The M4 is slightly less powerful but you can hold the trigger for a bit which i find better when close

Cheers Coopz!

This weekend from Friday you earn double XP.

:8):

Double XP? The servers are crap as it is! Getting everyone to cram on over the weekend to milk their XP will bring the servers to a standstill!

Had a great game this morning after giving it up last night for FIFA.

In 1 single match, I got my first Airstrike (ever), followed shortly by my first Chopper (ever), then the X-Ray task and the crouching task!

Ended up with about 500 points for that game!

Such a fucking good game - cannot believe how addicted I am!

Back
Top Bottom