Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

I have a question for the people the have finished the game

What is that last level in the plane all about?

Its just a bonus mission for finishing the game and watching the credits through to the end.

How the fuck do some players have some kind of armour?! I'm shooting them for AGES, they turn and shoot me once or twice and it's over? I know I'm hitting them, my aim doesn't move off their body! And yes my weapon does have good power!

Secondly, anyone else noticed when you go around a corner and see an enemy that you can shoot straight away, but when he kills you (because you've been shooting him for ages and not killing him, see point one) and you look through the KillCam, you see he came around the corner and seen you for a lot longer, at least a second before he starts shooting? But I see him straight away and I'm firing away. Very strange.

You can add "better strength" when you customise your class mate. That's why some guys take longer to go down. I think.

Perhaps some of the players you're playing are lag-cheats Dags. I remember reading somewhere ages ago that the kill-cam shows things exactly as they see it, and if they're seeing things differently to you, they're most likely cheating in some way.

Don't know how it works but I've been sceptical every time I die since reading that.

Right, Mass Effect is pissing me off and there's nothing else I want to play. Everybody get on CoD4 tonight, no messing.

cant, QOTSA tonight for me!
D'oh. Enjoy, they were AMAZING at Liverpool, I really wish I could go and see them again. Incredible.

Everyone but Milanista, you're getting on CoD4 tonight, no excuses. Hargreaves, you're going out to buy CoD4, right now. Go on, just do it and thank me later.

It's the best online FPS I've ever played, on a par with Rainbow Six and (for me) even better. This transcends all argument; from one fellow human being to another, you won't regret buying it.

It's the best online FPS I've ever played, on a par with Rainbow Six and (for me) even better. This transcends all argument; from one fellow human being to another, you won't regret buying it.

I disagree

For me Rainbow is miles ahead of this either online or offline. COD aint grabbed me the same way Rainbow did

I disagree

For me Rainbow is miles ahead of this either online or offline. COD aint grabbed me the same way Rainbow did
You're one of the few who says that though, the way it moves is fantastic and I'm loving it. Rainbow Six was a bit too OTT for me, too many combinations of things you can unlock and fiddle with, but this is just shoot and kill. Love it.

In no way at all does it piss all over it

If Running and gunning is your game then its COD, if you want tactical and teamwork its Rainbow 6

I like the simple 'run & gun' approach. I got annoyed quickly with Rainbow 6. Again, it's personal taste - I can't be doing with complicated games, I haven't got the time.

I love both but R6 is just a bit too fiddly for me. CoD4 is my favourite of the two because of how smooth it is but there's not a lot in it.

Yep me too, can't wait until I get up to lv12 so I can change my clan tag. Bit of a stupid rule that...

That was awesome tonight, kind of wish I didnt switch to Fifa cos the game we just had was shit. (after the 4th attempt of trying to play)

dont think my head is with Fifa atm, think im in the COD mode

I'm a PS3 player but I haven't bought COD4 yet. Never been into shooter games but I am tempted to give it a go. Just not sure if it's worth buying as I get bored with this type of game too easily.
Downloaded the demo of Resistance of Man (or something like that) and thought it was boring as hell. Is COD4 that good? I know you guys who play it alot are going to say Yes! I'm asking others who were in the same boat as me and gave it a go. Is it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom