Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

was enjoying that tonight until my 360 decided to crash, so I thought I should call it a night with work and all

but nice meeting you Milanista and Plan M

Some excellent games there. Nice meeting the guys I haven't met on FIFA before. Even Jay? Nah, he's still a goon ;)

I could get used to alternating between 5v5 and COD4 :)

Oh, anyone else gonna add EVW (standing for Evo Web) as their clan name? :)

Oh, anyone else gonna add EVW (standing for Evo Web) as their clan name? :)

I will be doing it, Im on level 11 at the moment, so not far now. What was it... [EVW]?

I prefered the team death match to be honist, didnt like the free for all

EVW I went for :)

I had bloody dreams of playing COD4 last night AGAIN! Well, not even playing, like I was there IN the game! I should stop playing it before bed, play Viva Pinata or something ...

I may be on tonight depending on how good it is when im out

wont [EVO] be better for the clan tag?

Oh and if we get enough there are some very good modes in COD4 like a variation of Attack and defends and a Capture the flag type game. There loads more to test as well

People dont seems to stray far from the standard deathmatchs though, the other games are tactical not running and gunning so it works your brain more :)

Last edited:
Shock revelation here, I actually prefer Rainbow 6 to this

I prefer the single player style of R6 to COD4 definately. Haven't been on R6 for AGES though. I've got a copy if we want to have any R6 sessions though :)

I have a question for the people the have finished the game

What is that last level in the plane all about?

I prefer the single player style of R6 to COD4 definately. Haven't been on R6 for AGES though. I've got a copy if we want to have any R6 sessions though :)

I would be up for that :)

Rainbow 6 is better for me as well but nobody plays it now so get yourself and COD4 with us and have a laugh

I was on COD with the lads for about an hour last night. Got my ass handed to me over and over again, thats not fun...

I have a question for the people the have finished the game

What is that last level in the plane all about?

Not a clue

Awww you did okay CW :) To be fair, you played most of your games in the free-for-all and the only one who did well then was Milanista. If you'd have played more Team Deathmatch with us, I'm sure you'd have enjoyed it more :)

Still haven't completed the game, I am on the Chernobyl level, and boy is it cool! WOW, its amazing!

Well I don't play on Live... I tried a few times, but I become addicted, and with A-levels coming up I limit my gaming. It has been 2 weeks+ I think, and I still haven't completed CoD4 :P

Following the rather embarrassing debacle that was the revelation that Halo 3 doesn't run in true HD, it turns out that Call Of Duty 4 doesn't either.

As highlighted by Evil Avatar, a thread over at tech forums Beyond3D has highlighted that Call of Duty 4 doesn't run in 'true HD', which is the industry standard of 720p. We're not even going to pretend to understand half the stuff going on in that thread but the short and quick of it is that Call Of Duty 4 runs in 600p, not 720p.

Who cares, right? Not many of you, granted. But following the uproar over Halo 3 not being in 'true HD' and the way some gamers get their technical wizardry hats on (almost typed something else there...) over these things, it's worth mentioning anyway.

Shocking

The fact that it runs so smoothly means I really don't care. I've never seen a game so smooth, it's as if they're using no power from the console at all. Even when you press the 360 button, the blade comes onto the screen so fast it looks odd.

If all games were as smooth as this there'd be slightly less crappy games.

Back
Top Bottom