Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

CAMPER! Man, I HATE camping. Completely ruins the game, what if everyone sat in one position and didn't move. They should have a trigger which kills you if you stay in one area for more than X amount of time.

CAMPER! Man, I HATE camping. Completely ruins the game, what if everyone sat in one position and didn't move. They should have a trigger which kills you if you stay in one area for more than X amount of time.

I don't camp for the whole match mate. I get a few kils and then move on.

Anyway, where does it say in the rule book that "You should not camp"?

Best thing to do is get to know the camping spots mate - 9 times out of 10 you will be able to sneak up behind a camper and shoot him in the head.

A%20Happy%20Camper.jpg

Few kills is fair enough, it's the people that do nothing but camp that piss me off.

No rule book, just good manners :)

I finally finished Assassin's Creed so I will be on this a bit more often now. In-fact I've just put the disc in. :)

If anyone wants to play with someone who's only at level five, you know where I am.

EDIT: Holy shit, I'm getting murdered here. What's the best gun to start with??

Last edited:
I missed the boat playing this online and now I am so far behind I dont think I can be arsed playing it against other people as I will get bummed from every angle.

I have also completed the single player game so there is no point me keeping it

I love COD4 - but not even had 1 second online yet! Cannot believe it, one of the best MP games too... I'm engrossed in the SP mode.

Maybe we can start a 'COD4 Newbie' clan and just kill each other or ourselves... Think Dags is a bit partial to the old COD4 too...

I don't camp for the whole match mate. I get a few kils and then move on.

Anyway, where does it say in the rule book that "You should not camp"?

Best thing to do is get to know the camping spots mate - 9 times out of 10 you will be able to sneak up behind a camper and shoot him in the head.

Or you just knife them.

:)

Right, I said I wanted to be involved in this but I told Jay666 (can't we change your name to Jaygrim, that's what people know you as) I had to take a shower first. So I get in the shower, I come out and my dad's unplugged some vital plug that connects half the house and totally stuff his computer up. And now the missus is down until Sunday evening.

I WANT IN ON THESE COD4 NIGHTS!!

Man, I suggested COD4 nights AGES ago and didn't get much response :(

I'm up for COD4 matches too, definately. Level 12 I am :)

I'm at Level 25 but I've hardly played this week.

im up to level 7 after last night and i am getting to grips with the M16 so my killing ratio in each game is rarely under now

yer was good stuff last night, Me and Plan M keeping it real at the foot of the table with the kills lol

i think PlanM is shy :)

all we needed was 2 or 3 more people and we would have had our own team

i think PlanM is shy :)

all we needed was 2 or 3 more people and we would have had our own team

Mate, I find the headset uncomfortable - I heard you lot saying "Why does he always turn his headset off!". By the way, I AM NOT WELSH! I have lived in Wales so long that I picked up the accent.

Guys, who is in tonight? Last night was hell of a laugh - our team were awesome!

We need people to get to Lvl 13 or whatever it is, then we can add clan tags to our names. We can have an EVW tag :)

Good idead Dags mate - it won't take too long to get there. I am already at level 8 after only playing a few hours online.

Yeah i'll play tonight, last night was cool. I got disconected in the end though and got a weird message? We kicked ass.

I got a few "3 kills in a row" but still don't have a clue what I actually do when I press right on the d-pad? Something about UV map.

Oh, I am gonna be drunk tonight too - bring on the banter! ;)

Back
Top Bottom