Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

online is absolutly amazing...i have not played the campain mode yet...
im still waiting to see if we are really getting a coop campaing mode in a pacth(theres been rumours of it)
anyway, got to level 41 now..finally got my G36C with a doulbe tapper perk...
wow, that is a heck of a killer machine.
1800+ kills with a 1.35 kill ratio right now and going up.

1800? You've got too much time on your hands mate ;)

yeh :lol:
this weekend was a huge COD4 marathon..for the first time since october 11th i didnt touch fifa(still love the game,but i am totally addicted with cod4 right now)...
im just loving this game , it so intense and imersive it just sucks u right into the action.

:lol:the feeling of chasin down the beach ass snipers and cut their throaght with your knife is so fucking nice :lmao:

btw u think 1800 is that much? it really isnt there are guys in my list with 4000+ kills and with level 43 after the first 55 cicle! :wow:
dont think those guys have a real life thoug :mrgreen:

just as an example i played 23h+ total, while some in my list have played 3d+ , if u consider that those guys got the game last monday, it really makes u wonder if they really do anything in life beside play games.

Last edited:
guess you need a super duper pc to run this beauty?
this is what im on :( is it enough?
pentinum 4 cpu
2.40ghz
2.39ghz
256mb ram

guess you need a super duper pc to run this beauty?
this is what im on :( is it enough?
pentinum 4 cpu
2.40ghz
2.39ghz
256mb ram
nvidia geforce4 mx 440

I came so close to winning my first match today.

I noticed that too Coopz, very strange. Maybe he's getting them more expensive than he was before? I'll still be checking him out in case he drops them again though.

Or maybe he is thinking he can make a few extra quid in the run up to Christmas.........

Back
Top Bottom