Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Most games are that length? Really? I guess I don't play enough different games then as I think 4-5 hours is absolutely shockingly bad, I don't have any interest in playing shooters in MP unless they have cooperative so SP with no replay value and a length of 5 hours is not up to snuff IMO.

I bet GTA4 won't be less than 20 hours at least, if they can afford it why can't COD4? How may million will COD4 sell? I can't believe development costs is the true reason.

Fine i will be more specific. Heavenly sword 6hrs, Ratchet Clan 6-8hrs(if your a saddo, GOW 5-6hrs, GRAW 2 6-8 hrs

Like i said its the cost of developing games. Alot more games will be this length.

4-5hrs on medium mate. If you dont like online then dont buy all the COD games have been arong 4-5 hrs on medium/normal. Online is what COD is about.

Agree, but at the moment we are getting a lot of quality and quantity with all the games. Ill just get it at a later date

agreed, but guess im just grateful for good games whatever the length! Have fun when you eveutally get it though! ;)

In which case I could probably get it from the guy I use on eBay, takes around four days then. Many other retailers on eBay who sell Asian versions for cheap and sell from the UK too.

I've answered quite a few people who have asked, dunno if you're one though :)

Usually about £26-£27 delivered from Hong Kong, four days it seems to take an average to get here. The guy has a good reputation on eBay, seems he gets a lot of business.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZlstkcm1a

He has COD4 too, £25.98 delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed, but guess im just grateful for good games whatever the length! Have fun when you eveutally get it though

Yeah ill be getting it, was looking at the videos and the intense action looks awesome. In the gametrailers review they had a section with nightvision and you good see all the lasers and bullets flying all over the place. Really cool.

My GAME order is now being processed, should come 2morow with my other games.

I think I'll wait until I complete Bioshock and Orange Box before I buy this. That'll give me a bit more of a push to stick with a game and try to complete it instead of getting halfway through and leaving it to try other games all of the time.

OMFG!
i got it yesterday....
absolutly loved the game, the graphics are the best ive seen in a video game...all that with smooth 60fps without a bit of a drop.
alos the multiplayer is better then other shooters, i could play people from all over the world without lag ;)
m16 rocks

also to mention the pivate room aoptions u have are great..u can set respawn time delay, hardcore mode(where one shot will kill u), u can swicth the perks, radar, air strikes all off.. i mean u can tweak it all evan set no sprinting. only problem is that u dont get Exp points in private rooms.

Last edited:
Are we getting an XBL demo? Guess not
We had a beta which 90% of people called a demo, we should be grateful ;)

Seriously though, it's better than Battlefield and it's better than the other online FPSs, including Rainbow Six. No contest, IMO.

This game is bloody great so far. Played the first level, and really liked it. The graphics are great :)

I missed out on COD2 and COD3 so hopefully this will be great! I am a massive GRAW fan, and also MOH on PS2.

Back
Top Bottom