Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Mass effect scores 10/10 in Australian OXM
The mag review was a 3 page spread but there was not much to the review itself as most of the space was filled with large glossy pictures. Call of Duty 4 also copped a 10/10

COD4 at 1080p looks amazing, COD4 demo on my PC locked up my PC when I tried to start the demo, why bother with PC games when there's a 360 version? :(

Be prepared to be attacked by top end PC geeks any minute now.

I agree though, even when I had a decent PC set-up a few years back, games would still be unstable, most of us cant afford a PC in the 2k bracket, not when you can get fairly close with a 360 costing £300. Console games rarely fail, theres to many different settings and config's with PC's

Well my PC should be sufficient to play the demo, but to just have it freeze up when I try to start the actual demo mission is a pain in the arse, why even bother when I can play on my 360 laid in bed with the AC on, 1080p on the TV and sound from my stereo? Not to mention I have the wife laid next to me in bed whilst she works on her tablet PC :)

Just read it's out in "places" and some people are on level 50 already. And someone claims to have finished the single player game in 4 hrs, which people seem to think is about right as the game is real short.

I'm more of a single player person but do like MP sometimes, but 4 hrs or so for single player is crap, really. For £36 I'd want more of a single player game than a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
People on Lev 50?! There may be no point getting this game on Friday then

who cares what level they are on?

im just gonna shoot fuck out of u lot for the most part anyway

Especially Jay after owning him in Rainbow 6

My asian copy shipped today. hopefully arive on friday.

Placebo you should see the game in stores tomorrow!

is level 50 the maximum?
if so you guys are right its quite boring comparing to rainbow...that level thing made me play R6 a lot... finally got elite after 6 months(i did stop playing for about 3 monthsn when i sold me 360 thoug)

65 is max i think and i have read thats its not easy at all but there are people who are making rooms to do certain things just to get points

Its just like Rainbow 6 with the Rubber bands, as long as you can rank up people are gonna find a way to do it effortlessly and quickly.

But as you, me and most gamers did it properly on Rainbow 6 i can see it taking just as long on COD4

The highest level is 55, and then you can restart but having an icon beside your GT, and you can do that 5 times over, so its like level 275. You can get Gold guns etc when you finally upgrade and pimp over all your kit.

who cares what level they are on?

im just gonna shoot fuck out of u lot for the most part anyway

Especially Jay after owning him in Rainbow 6

You and I both know i kicked your ass on that game as i did on the beta for this, You have no chance mate.

you was well into the beta before i got it, but now we have played about the same and my skill just shines through :)

The highest level is 55, and then you can restart but having an icon beside your GT, and you can do that 5 times over, so its like level 275. You can get Gold guns etc when you finally upgrade and pimp over all your kit.
[looks at your avatar]
:lmao:i guess ull love to get a gold m16 than huh??
anyway im buying it tomorrow, cant wait to play..just loved the beta

btw placebo is there coop history mode?

Just read it's out in "places" and some people are on level 50 already. And someone claims to have finished the single player game in 4 hrs, which people seem to think is about right as the game is real short.

I'm more of a single player person but do like MP sometimes, but 4 hrs or so for single player is crap, really. For £36 I'd want more of a single player game than a few hours.

On what difficulty setting??

Bit of a con trying to improve game length by upping difficulty, they should be adding larger levels or more levels in my opinion.

Bit of a con trying to improve game length by upping difficulty, they should be adding larger levels or more levels in my opinion.

Not a con if you know what your getting. Infinity Ward have not lied to anyone. Most games are this length nowadays. Development costs apparently. GOW was abot 6hours if i remember.

Have to get used to it, Dont like dont buy.

Simple really, harsh but true.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 hours?! HL2 is between the 20 and 30 hours with ep1&2. Guess i wont bother with this then, as i only play singleplayer.....thats good, makes it easier to get mass effect instead :D

Back
Top Bottom