Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Not long now. I really can't wait for this. I feel it's gonna be glued in my 360.

Heads to IGN...

\\:o/

Last edited:
I find any FPS easier to control on PC, but I'm dying within 3 seconds of spawning.

I find any FPS harder to control on a console, but the level of play seems a lot more balanced (whether this is due to Xbox Live matching similarly skilled players together I don't know). Not to mention the fact that they look gorgeous on a £300 console (I couldn't afford to upgrade my PC to a decent standard). And I love achievements as well, cringe.

So I prefer FPS games on consoles now.

and there is nothing at all good about console fps. go try and play againts a pc user in cod4(if possible) and watch how you get pwned
95% of pc fps user all use wall hacks an aimbots punkbuster is a total joke

go an play call of duty 2 or counter strike or battlefield 2 an u get shot through walls an all kinds of ridiculous shit

pc games have virutaly no security to stop geeks ruining the fun

console fps's are fun the worst that can happen is some toss standbyes u an lags the game out

cod4 is suited to console fps more then pc ... something infinity ward has all ready stated

It's looking good, I'm a PC gamer at heart where FPS's are concerned, not sure I could play it with a game pad... lets just hope its not held back eh' Dead Man... ;)

Doubt it will be. Like Assassins Creed both versions of the game were developed seperately.

No delay mate. ;)

The game got a 10/10 in OPM.

10 days to go...

Looking forward to this

its gonna be my New Rainbow 6 which hardly came out of the 360 :)

Back
Top Bottom