Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

Mike dont fall into his trap

hes has been recruited by Jay to do nasty things

:oooh:

and the smiley now works : oooh: without the space

maybe we should start a new thread to get the smilies updated becuase ours look very very old

:oooh:

and the smiley now works : oooh: without the space

maybe we should start a new thread to get the smilies updated becuase ours look very very old

Yeah new smilies would be good - We should have a recomendations thread :)

Great, now we can get back on topic ;)

JB, are you going to be doing any online ranked races on burnout tonight? I think I will give them a try tonight :)

I'm booked up for the next two days - FIFA FA Cup starts Friday so I'll be on Burnout next Friday night or Saturday night.

Really enjoyed the couple of hours we had on this last night.

Me, Tim, Joe, Jay, Coopz and a couple of American randoms including a Hooker at one stage. What a night!

I really want to get involved in this soon, but the missus is here all day with it being Valentine's... Don't go getting bored of it now. I want to give Jay a run for his money.

Jay is good at crashing into other cars, when it came to actually racing he was fucking terrible

I can't believe I bought this about ten days ago and I've only played it twice. I really need to get into it.

I haven't had much spare time lately and whenever I feel like playing something it's always FIFA that comes first. Then I can't stop hammering people online. :(

HMV are sending me another copy of this because they assume I didn't receive the first one! Bargain!

haha that happened to me

i got 2 sent from game so sold the other for £35 :)

I'll be setting up a Burnout room online at about 7pm tonight, me, CW and Joe will be in there plus randoms, anyone here who still has it is welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom