Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

My free copy of Burnout Paradise arrived this morning! Stupid HMV. It's going on E-Bay unless I get a good offer from someone here. It's brand new & still wrapped in cellophane. It's the Xbox 360 version. :)

I've just had an ANOTHER e-mail from HMV. They are sending me ANOTHER Burnout Paradise! :shock:

I've made a good bit of money from this game!

Worth waiting over a week for my first one though! I've made nearly £100 from Burnout Paradise!

Same thing happened with my mate, but it was from Argos and it was WHOLE xbox 360 premium package! They sent him another one after he had his first one :LOL:. Madness...

I played some more of this over my brother's last night before the match and noticed that it does get boring quickly - that stupid "Crash into everyone" mission; it feels like you have to do it for like half-hour!

Haha, I already have a buyer - sorry mate! :)

Like I (and loads of other people have said) it gets real boring mate - PGR4 is where it's at in my opinion (for a fun racer, Forza 2 for something more serious but slower.) Also, if you've hated the other Burnout games you won't like this! I won't be buying another Burnout, that's for sure!

That's exactly the way I feel, I haven't played it for ages. Actually, I don't think I've played it since my last post on this thread. It's been all about FIFA. :ROLL:

I needed a break from FIFA, as good as it is. PGR4 is much, much more fun than this in my opinion. :)

I'm off to CEX tomorrow to sell this off. Down to £28 now though :(

Havent played this since the 1st week. Don't know if it's the game or that Im enjoying fifa too much.
Enjoying FIFA too much... It's a fucking class game.

Gutted that so many people are getting rid of it, it's just my kind of game. I'll be playing it until Christmas, I can almost guarantee it (did with the last one).

You're joking. :(

I wanted to see if I could beat you on it, everyone says you're tough.

I'm hoping CW and Tim are still into it - but if not ranked races are where it's at anyway. :thumbup:

A lot of work has been put into to it to be fair DJ. It hasn't got enough going for it in my opinion. Well worth picking in a bargain bucket but not full price IMO.

Ive heard Plan M say that about 100 times today about PGR4.. he is right though, my interest in that game has grown again thanks to the session we had on it last night.

Just couldnt get into Burnout Paradise mate, found it too samey and boring.

I still have and will be keeping Burnout :))

s900000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom