Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

Funnily enough I find the best part of the game is driving around looking for gates, billboards and smashes. Considering it's Burnout, I'm sure the racing is supposed to be the best part :(
Online races is where it's at for me, especially ranked. Can't get enough of taking people out at the last second and finishing first, you feel like that guy who rides the bomb in Dr. Strangelove. "YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!"

I've never played an online ranked race yet. Guess it's quite fun actually.

Do you create a game or join one usually JB? And does everyone use the same car as each other?

I agree with Jack, I think you're taking it too seriously

I think you lot are missing the point

I really enjoyed it at first but then the novelty wore off. Thats why i dont like it i got bored of doing the same things

and like i said i take no games seriously and dont know anyone who does

I think you lot are missing the point

I really enjoyed it at first but then the novelty wore off. Thats why i dont like it i got bored of doing the same things

and like i said i take no games seriously and dont know anyone who does

Ooh look at Coopz taking it Seriously.

Maybe if you lightened up and stop taking things so seriously (Especially games) you might enjoy it a bit more.

Same here, although not as much as the brother-in-law. He doesn't play games like Burnout so all of his agression comes out during the FIFA league. *Crash.*

Ooh look at Coopz taking it Seriously.

Maybe if you lightened up and stop taking things so seriously (Especially games) you might enjoy it a bit more.

Haha i will take Fifa seriously when i play you

if you ever show up that is

I've never played an online ranked race yet. Guess it's quite fun actually.

Do you create a game or join one usually JB? And does everyone use the same car as each other?
I think this may have been missed by JB, so I'll post it again in the hope he answers :).

Sorry Tim, running back and forth here.

You can host or join, you can set how many rounds and you can switch traffic on or off. Car selection can be locked to one car, or to one license, or left completely open (which I don't like because then you've got License B people against Elite people).

You get ranking points by winning races and by getting touchdowns takedowns as well, plus a few other things.

Last edited:

Touchdowns?

That must be one of the modes i aint heard of :lol:

your the third person to say this and give no explanation

would any of you 3 care to tell me in what way is there so much to do?

There are 120 events to do, 350 online challenges, their is the continued rivalry between you and those on your friends list when it comes to ruling roads and getting the best Showtime scores. Some events are repeated when you upgrade your licence but the goal gets higher and the AI gets harder. Freeburning online is also a lot of fun, plus there will be DLC in the coming weeks and they'll bring new modes etc.

What's FIFA, 30-odd leagues of the same game over and over?

You either like the game or you don't, if you don't like it then don't fucking play it.

What's FIFA, 30-odd leagues of the same game over and over?

You either like the game or you don't, if you don't like it then don't fucking play it.

hair-oooh.gif

It kind of looks like Hitler with a handbag! :lmao:

Seriously though, if anyone can add it to our smileys list that'd be great :)

I was asking for this smily the other day - Its like God can hear me. I think I might be blessed [-o<

Haha it's going off in here! It's only a GAME!

Not to Coopz its not - He keeps taking it SUPER seriously!

We have all tried to stop him - but he just won't listen!!

If he keeps taking games this seriously I am quite frieghtened he might have an aneurysm or something.

For the Love of God Coopz.....Please start calming down and having fun with your games!

I for one will miss you if your head explodes.

Coopz isn't taking it seriously at all - that's what I see anyway. These forums are funny, it's like "You must NOT change your mind about this game once you love it!" ;)

Coopz isn't taking it seriously at all - that's what I see anyway. These forums are funny, it's like "You must NOT change your mind about this game once you love it!" ;)

He is, I've never seen anybody take something so serious!

He admits, him and his friends take things really seriously - especially games.

Back
Top Bottom