Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

I am gonna be so crap at this going from Jack's posts. I have never owned a Burnout game nor played one properly before.

Dont worry mate Im in the exact same position as you

Ive had the game a few days now and I havent played it so much (Im going to try and have a long session on it when I have some time!) but I can see how enjoyable the game will be. I think its just a matter of learning all the differant modes that are available on the game

there's a burning route available for each car, but not the bonus car
Are you sure mate? I know the bonus cars don't have them, but does EVERY regular car have one?

PS. I did the 2400 burning route earlier! 1:39.34 :)

i have that car now, ill give it a go after the match

Are you sure mate? I know the bonus cars don't have them, but does EVERY regular car have one?
That's what the voiceover says, and I've done 40 up to now for the 40 cars I own.

“It’s our intention to extend the life of Burnout with additional DLC in the near future. As mentioned, we don’t want to split the online community between those that have content and those that don’t. Our intention is to offer both free and paid for DLC in a way that enables everyone to ’see’ the content, even if they have not paid for it,” said an EA representative in an e-mailed statement.

It better be a fair price.

Source

In November I ordered a Las Vegas season 1 on DVD from HMV and it only took 3 weeks!

I just spent a good 20 minutes chasing the bloody police car!

In November I ordered a Las Vegas season 1 on DVD from HMV and it only took 3 weeks!

Last game I ordered from HMV was Saints Row. Five days went by and nothing so I e-mailed them telling them so and then three days later I received TWO copies of it (I was only charged for one.) The spare copy went on Ebay straight away! :D

Not to rub it in but it was only 38 on Shopto, free delivery and you would have got it next day

The story is, I had the 360 like a week after release 'cause my local HMV put two away for me (one for me, one for my brother) and I paid for them both, with two games each (PGR3 and COD 2.) Because I spent so much (roughly £750) they gave me a reward card and put shit loads of points on it. I have always had brand new games much cheaper because of this like Saints Row for £15. Burnout cost me £35. It's worth waiting then and also, because I have just bought Burnout from them, I have another £8 worth of points credited to my reward card. Well worth doing I reckon.

Have you checked to see if its even been despatched?

Yes Dags - it was despatched yesterday.

EDIT: Actually it says it's "completely shipped." Does that mean I should have it?

Last edited:

PS. I did the 2400 burning route earlier! 1:39.34 :)

Just nailed that Burning route first time, i took an awesome short cut on some train tracks to keep my speed up so it was basically 1 big straight

Nice :)

I also had a bit of trouble doing the Carson Opus burning route, what a fucking heap of shit it is. I've seen military tanks handling better! I did it in the end, bang on 1:20.00 :)

If it's been shipped then it's down to Royal Mail. Use ShopTo in future though, MUCH better service.

Thing is lads, I had to use HMV for my rewards card. I'm not going to use them again though, fuck that.

Have they given you an excuse Plan M?

Back
Top Bottom