Boxing Talk!!

May 25, 2013, O2 Arena (Millenium Dome), Greenwich, London, United Kingdom.

Complete HBO broadcast, with post fight interview.

Commentary by Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman, and Andre Ward.
Carl Froch (30-2-0) vs Mikkel Kessler (46-2-0)
~ IBF Super Middleweight Title ~
~ WBA Super World Super Middleweight Title ~

M2TS – 1280 x 720 – 16*9 @ 59.940 fps
Audio AC-3 – 384 Kbps

Ready in 20 mins.

Watched it live but going to download to see what the HBO broadcast was like and see what Ward has to say, thanks Placebo

Great fight, well deserved by Froch. More one sided than the first fight but resembles of the toe to toe war happened frequently. I do think Froch went in to the fight more prepared and that showed.

Be interesting to see where he goes now, you get the feeling this is where Froch should have been 2-3 years ago but hes finally there now with at least hopefully another 2-3 years left in him

So, Saul Alvarez vs. Floyd Mayweather is on. Promising fight, at least on paper. Also the typical ballyhoo started as well. Canelo claimed that he is stronger and bigger than Floyd.

I think I just have a couple left on my HDD but can easily grab it again, there're a number of career sets on usenet:

http://binsearch.info/index.php?q=c...v_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

That searches the usenet group alt.binaries.multimedia.sports.boxing for career but you can simply search it for specific boxers as well of course:

http://binsearch.info/index.php?q=&...v_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

Just add something to the query from that link.

Will let you know when the Hamed career set is ready but probably about 2 hours, it's around 100gb

I think I just have a couple left on my HDD but can easily grab it again, there're a number of career sets on usenet:

http://binsearch.info/index.php?q=c...v_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

That searches the usenet group alt.binaries.multimedia.sports.boxing for career but you can simply search it for specific boxers as well of course:

http://binsearch.info/index.php?q=&...v_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

Just add something to the query from that link.

Will let you know when the Hamed career set is ready but probably about 2 hours, it's around 100gb

Awesome thanks a lot. Never used anything like that before, does it just download in Filezilla?

Cheers

Right I understand now! It will probably take me a while to watch all the Prince Naseem career fights so ill be ok for now! I like the look of the Calzaghe and Hatton packs though, I bet they are worth a look back at

22nd. Hope Malignaggi beats him, I cannot stand Broner!

Depends. Paulie has a quick fast jab that is effective against orthodox fighters. Broner has trouble with fighters that throw the jab well. Only problem for Paulie is that Broner is just as fast with his hands and possesses a lot more power. Paulie needs to stick and move with his jab all night to win this fight. He can't let Broner get too close to him. If he does Broner will take him out. Broner throws power combinations like a young Ike Williams.

Depends. Paulie has a quick fast jab that is effective against orthodox fighters. Broner has trouble with fighters that throw the jab well. Only problem for Paulie is that Broner is just as fast with his hands and possesses a lot more power. Paulie needs to stick and move with his jab all night to win this fight. He can't let Broner get too close to him. If he does Broner will take him out. Broner throws power combinations like a young Ike Williams.

Yep totally agree, no doubting Broner's ability he is a great fighter. I just cannot standing him outside of the ring he seems an horrible person. He tries to be like Floyd too much and he talks absolute shite! The spats between Broner and Malignaggi have been entertaining however!

We also need to remember that Paulie is no longer in his prime. Too bad about Broner's personality. He would be a lot more popular and liked if he wasn't such a douche. Even though I respect his ability I will never root for the guy to win his fights. I am not a fan. The trash talk really has been gold, although I have some cathcing up to do as the one I saw was from like a month a two ago where Paulie was ripping him to shreds about getting his azz handed to him in the amateurs by some dude. The fact that Broner had no rebuttal makes it classic.

Great boxing day today. Besides the Maidana vs Lopez cracker I'm looking forward to Huck vs Afolabi III. Should be a realy close fight. Even my girlfriend is (kind of) excited. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing Gamboa fight. Great action fighter with KO power and super fast hands. Perez is a real tough dude though. Should be a good one.

Downloading:

June 8, 2013, Home Depot Center, Carson, California, USA.

commentary by Brian Kenny, Mauro Ranello , Al Bernstein, and Paulie Malignaggi.

Jermell Charlo (20-0-0) vs Demetrius Hopkins (33-2-1) Lt Middleweight - 12 Rds

Erislandy Lara (17-1-2) vs Alfredo Angulo (22-2-0) Lt Middleweight - 12 Rds

Marcos Rene Maidana (33-3-0) vs Josesito Lopez (30-5-0) Welterweight - 12 Rds

M2TS – 1280 x 720 – 16*9 @ 59.940 fps
Audio AC-3 – 384 Kbps

Back
Top Bottom