Boxing Talk!!

It's finished :)

This one was from a different capper, the usual capper also has a HD version which is only 3.9gb, grabbing that as well, will be done fairly quickly.

Last edited:
GGG and MAC should be a cracker. About to watch the GGG special before the fight starts.

Already seeded so won't take long to be ready:

June 29, 2013, MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut, USA. HBO Boxing After Dark.

Narrated by Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman and Andre Ward.
S. Middleweight 10 Rds
Gennady Golovkin (26-0-0) vs Matthew Macklin (29-4-0)
~ WBA World Middleweight Title ~

M2TS – 1280 x 720 – 16*9 @ 59.940 fps
Audio AC-3 – 384 Kbps

My fight ratings (no spoilers) are in bold for those of you haven`t seen Friday and Saturday`s fights and are thinking about downloading them.

Grzegorz Proksa Vs Sergio Mora 5/10

Patrick Teixeira Vs Marcus Willis 8/10

Willie Nelson (20-1-1) Luciano Leonel Cuello (32-2-0) 6.5/10
~ NABF Light Middleweight Title ~

Thomas Oosthuizen (21-0-1) vs Brandon Gonzalez (17-0-0) 6/10
S. Middleweight 10 Rds

Gennady Golovkin (26-0-0) vs Matthew Macklin (29-4-0) 7.5/10
~ WBA World Middleweight Title ~

I agree. Some good potential fights out there in that division. Dude is my new fav fighter.

It's pretty lean this weekend so figured I may as well grab FNF:

July 5, 2013, Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, Connecticut, USA. Friday Night Fights, complete broadcast.

Commentary by Joe Tessitore and Teddy Atlas, with Todd Grisham in studio.

Mark Davis (16-0-0) vs Robert Osiobe (25-3-0) Lightweight - 8 Rds
Emmanuel DeJesus Vs Rikardo Smith
Billy Dib (35-2-0) vs Mike Oliver (25-3-0) Featherweight - 10 rDS

M2TS – 1280 x 720 – 16*9 @ 59.940 fps
Audio AC-3 – 384 Kbps

Thanks Placebo I'll have a watch of that

UK tonight it's Price vs Thompson II which I can see Price redeeming himself there. Also its the Light-Welterweight Prizefighter and Kevin Mitchell is fighting (only seen him once before losing to Ricky Burns)

I don't think there is any at all in America is there?

Grabbing this if anyone else missed it and wants to see it:

Prizefighter - light welterweights 6th july 2013
full show + Kevin Mithcell v Sebastien Benito

Prizefighter - light welterweights 6th july 2013 Sky

Prizefighter light-welterweights from York Hall in Bethnal Green. Chris Evangelou, Danny Connor, Matty Tew, Eren Arif, Charlie Rice, Ryan Taylor, Liam Shinkwin and Tony Owen will compete.

Kevin Mitchell v Sebastien Benito - 8 x 3 Light Weight fight

There will be a press conference this Thursday for the announcement of Haye vs Fury it seems. Probably going to be more entertaining outside of the ring than it is inside! From what we've seen so far ability wise it should be a breeze in the park for Haye. But it'll be almost 15 months out of the ring for Haye and if Fury has anything it is heart and determination so it should be a good one

Hope Haye knocks him out in the first round, Haye may act the dick at times but he's earned this kind of payday with his career to date, Fury is all mouth and little talent. Either way can't wait for the fight!

:LOL: Fury is pretty funny, he surely knows hes outmatched but got himself into a position to earn a big payday.

I think Haye within 4 will get rid of him.

Fury is definitely funny, he's had some hilarious press conferences in that past...

YouTube - Fury and Johnson lay down the smack talk - Boxing

Haye should as mentioned above should be able to dispose with him in 4 rounds. But you never know, I reckon if Fury can follow his Uncle's game plan, he can definitely prove difficult for Haye. I mentioned it before Fury has got a massive heart and Haye will have been out of action for 15 month. I wouldn't be at all surprised with an upset here

What makes you say he has massive heart? Because he's been dropped a couple of times but got back up and finished the job? TBH I think the fact B/D level opponents dropped him shows how flawed he is, when Haye hits someone they stay down, Chisora went 12 rounds with Vitali and Vitali couldn't put him down but Haye put him down with one punch.

Edit: Look at the two guys that put Fury down, Steve Cunningham basically an over the hill cruiserweight fighting his second ever heavyweight fight, his KO record was only 12 of 25 wins, worse is Neven Pajkić only 5 KO's from 16 wins, against Haye's 24 KO's out of 26 wins, this will be Haye's 7th Heavyweight fight and he's fought numerous times on a world stage.

Last edited:
What makes you say he has massive heart? Because he's been dropped a couple of times but got back up and finished the job? TBH I think the fact B/D level opponents dropped him shows how flawed he is, when Haye hits someone they stay down, Chisora went 12 rounds with Vitali and Vitali couldn't put him down but Haye put him down with one punch.

Edit: Look at the two guys that put Fury down, Steve Cunningham basically an over the hill cruiserweight fighting his second ever heavyweight fight, his KO record was only 12 of 25 wins, worse is Neven Pajkić only 5 KO's from 16 wins, against Haye's 24 KO's out of 26 wins, this will be Haye's 7th Heavyweight fight and he's fought numerous times on a world stage.

I believe getting up from being knocked down and finishing the job is a part of it. Plus I think he shows lots of passion maybe too much at times, it's also good to see another family in boxing with his trainer Peter and cousin Hughie. Yes the guy is an idiot at times and I used to dislike him but I think he's been quite refreshing for the heavyweight division. Boxings pantomime villain if you like, also very marmite. The Cunningham fight he was very flawed, I don't think it helped having his trainer missing from his corner either as the game plan went out of the window as soon as the first bell rang!

I do agree with you about Haye, he did a great job on Chisora who's got a good chin, as you mentioned something Vitali couldn't do was put him down inside 12. But lets not forget when Haye was roughly Fury's age his corner had to retire him against an ageing Carl Thompson.

Haye definitely has the experience, but 15 months out of the ring. I'm not so sure if he will have the same hunger for it has Fury does. Cannot wait for it

Back
Top Bottom