Boxing Talk!!

Downloading:

June 8, 2013, Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. HBO B.A.D., complete broadcast.

Commentary by Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman and Andre Ward.

Yuriorkis Gamboa (21-0-0) vs Darleys Perez (28-0-0) Lightweight - 12 Rds

Chad Dawson (31-2-0) vs Adonis Stevenson (20-1-0)
~ WBC Light Heavyweight Title ~

M2TS – 1280 x 720 – 16*9 @ 59.940 fps
Audio AC-3 – 384 Kbps

Be ready soon as it's already seeded.

So who won this weekend? Showtime or HBO? I still feel like HBO has better commentators even if showtime puts on better fights. Commentating adds a lot to the broadcast.

June 15, 2013, American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas, USA.

Commentary by Jim Lampley Max Kellerman and Roy Jones Jr.

Fights are shown in the following order.

Terence Crawford (20-0-0) vs Alejandro Sanabria (34-1-1) Lightweight 10 Rds

Mikey Garcia (31-0-0) vs Juan Manuel Lopez (33-2-0) Featherweight 12 Rds

Audio AC-3 – 384 Kbps

Ready very shortly :)

Yeah there's a thread in the boxing torrent forum, I checked but nothing on these fights yet, I watched Terence Crawford (20-0-0) vs Alejandro Sanabria (34-1-1) Lightweight 10 Rds, would give it 6.5 out of 10 :)

So it's Malignaggi vs Broner this weekend. I can't see it but I really hope Paulie beats him, apparently he hasn't only trained to beat him but to humiliate him and to make Broner retire on his stool! Sadly I cant see it happening I reckon Broner's natural size and power will be too much and he'll eventually win on points by majority decision. You never know though!

Mitchell vs Banks II is on the under-card, the first fight was good, could be well worth a watch too.

Yeah I'd love Paulie to do it but can't see it, Boner is younger, fresher, faster, etc.

Banks Mitchell 1 was a cracking HW fight and hopefully the second will be the same, looking forward to both fights as well, will have them Sunday in good quality :)

On its way:

June 22, 2013, Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, USA.

Showtime Championship boxing, complete broadcast

Commentary by Brian Kenny, Mauro Ranello, Al Bernstein, and Bernard Hopkins.

Sakio Bika (31-5-2) vs Marco Antonio Periban (20-0-0)
~ WBC Super Middleweight Title ~

Johnathan Banks (29-1-1) vs Seth Mitchell (25-1-1) Hvywt - 12 Rds

Paulie Malignaggi (32-4-0) vs Adrien Broner (26-0-0)
~ WBA World Welterweight Title ~

Audio AC-3 – 384 Kbps

Well that went a lot closer than what people thought. I thought Malignaggi did a good job in there, he was never going to trouble Broner but he was certainly the busier of the two. I reckon deep down Broner will be disappointed with his performance.It;s just a shame that judge spoiled it really with such a big margin. And Broner just cant keep his mouth shut can he, I really cant stand the person. Would love to see him get a battering by Matthysse but no doubt he will get looked after well in his future fights. Broner vs Khan would be good

Yeah it's going a bit slow, once it's complete I'll post here (assuming I remember) otherwise if it transfers for you it's complete! Currently at 67%

Thanks for your effort Placebo. Really looking forward to this fight. Still need to watch a couple of others (university keeps me busy - still need to write a seminar paper about the political sphere of the smurfs) but Broner v Malignaggi one should be a cracker.

Caught up with the other fights...

Bika vs Periban - Pretty decent watch. It turned into a bit of a entertaining slugfest right at the end with both fighters throwing wildly. I don't think any of our UK fighters will be too worried about these two though

Banks vs Mitchell II - DREADFUL!!!

Placebo, I don't suppose you could up this coming Friday's FFN could you please?

It has Grzegorz Proksa fighting, I remember watching 2 of his fights vs Kerry Hope which were close and both pretty good. He also got knocked about by Golovkin sometime after.

Speaking of Golovkin he's up against Matthew Macklin this weekend too. Theres also the two UK shows... Friday - BoxNation, Gavin vs Vassell. Saturday - Sky Sports, Rees vs Crolla

Sure thing, just didn't bother with the last one as none of the names stood out, remind me on Friday :)

This was last week's FNF:

Caleb Truax (21-1-1) vs Don George (24-3-2) Middleweight - 10 Rds

Gavin Quinn (1-0-0) vs Kenneth Glen (2-0-0) Middleweight - 4 Rds

Rances Barthelemy (18-0-0) vs Fahsai Sakkreerin (39-3-1) Super Featherweight - 12 Rds

Back
Top Bottom