Boxing Talk!!

Yeah he fought last night in Canada, this is the card:
2013-05-17 - Saul Carreon vs Ghislain Maduma - 8 more - Full Broadcast - Wealth TV

Wealth TV - 2013-05-17
Hilton Lac Leamy - Gatineau, Canada

Zach Bunce vs Donald Willis
Mian Hussain vs Alessio Domarin
Tony Luis vs Maurycy Gojko
Pascal Villeneuve vs Fouad Nasri
Schiller Hyppolite vs Martin Avila
Andrew Gardiner vs Emiliano Cayetano
Baha Laham vs Alan Paredes
James DeGale vs Sebastien Demers
Ghislain Maduma vs Saul Carreon

Fight is ready to grab from the FTP now in the folder "2013-05-17 - Saul Carreon vs Ghislain Maduma - HD"

Last edited:
I watched Lebedev vs Jones last night, well worth a watch FOTY contender for sure!

That cut! Wow easily one of the worst I've seen, the swelling was horrific too. Why the ref didn't stop it around round 8 is beyond me

@ Jones vs Lebedev

That cut! Wow easily one of the worst I've seen, the swelling was horrific too. Why the ref didn't stop it around round 8 is beyond me

Just saw this picture and was quit shocked.
Jones_Gullermo_vsLebedev_epsilon_getty.jpg

A face only a mother could love or 'Sloth loves Chunk'.

Last edited:
Are you going to get Lebedev and Jones up soon Placebo?

Hopefully, there's a decent quality version but it's Russian, can't stand to watch fights in non-English but if you're fine with that I can grab it for you, hopefully someone will have that and the Povetkin fight uploaded at some point so I'll wait :)

When that happens it means it's still downloading for me, as soon as it's 100% it unlocks in Utorrent :)

Downloading:

May 18, 2013, Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA.

Showtime Championship Boxing, complete Broadcast

Commentary by Brian Kenny, Mauro Ranello, Al Bernstein, and Paulie Malignaggi.

Devon Alexander (24-1-0) vs Lee Purdy (20-3-1) - Welterweight 12 Rds

Lamont Peterson (31-1-1) vs Lucas Martin Matthysse (33-2-0)
~ Interim WBC Light Welterweight Title ~

Edit: Also grabbed this:

Mayweather vs. Guerrero Showtime All Access Epilogue Episode 5!!

1920x1080i

Last edited:
Peterson vs Matthysse

Brilliant! the power of this lad is frightening. Really glad he won and in that style too! you know what you are getting with Matthysse. It looked like Peterson was setting up a decent game plan early doors but he could do nothing about that devastating power. I really do think Matthysse would do a number on Garcia too, really great to watch

Jones vs Lebedev
What a fight. A back and forth afair. I was quite 'impressed' by Lebedevs ability to land clear shots with literally no sight on the right eye. Much more impressive was Jones taker qualities. Man, he absorb so many power punches. Just incredible he was not going down.

Alexander vs Purdy
Really good fight by Alexander, even with a hurt hand. Purdy seems simply overwhelmed by the Great. But after all, I would have loved to see at least one more round.

Peterson vs Matthysse
What a fight by Matthysse. This guy has so much power in his fists. You see this clear in the first knock down which seems to swipe Petersons forehead but was powerful enough to force Lamont to the canvas. Smoger once again did not the best job in separating the fighters. So, next up in the line for Matthysse is Danny Garcia. Should be a great fight. Garcia looks funky btw. :SHOCK:
Reminds me on Ribery during the Munich championship party

HBoGkHpF_Pxgen_r_300xA.jpg

Looking forward to Froch v Kessler at the weekend, great end to the night after the CL Final.

FD

I was waiting to find out if it was a good fight or not (there's a spoiler free fight rating thread in the forum I use) as the last couple of performances from a shot Mosley have been quite sad, but I can easily grab it, this is the card:

FSN - 2013-05-18
Grand Oasis - Cancun, Mexico

Sergio Thompson vs Gustavo Sandoval
Miguel A Gonzalez vs Luis Becerra
Shane Mosley vs Pablo Cesar Cano

1280x720p cap with a bitrate of 8mbps @60fps with AC3 audio@384kbps

6.5gb, should be ready in an hour or so :)

One person so far rated it a "good fight" so I'll watch it :)

Last edited:
Ready:

Prizefighter Cruiserweights III - SKY(PAL)

The full show, recorded to disc in LP mode, the show ran for over 3hrs,

PRIZE FIGHTER DRAW

QF 1 Wadi Camacho vs Martyn Grainger
QF 2 Shane McPhilbin vs Nathan Owens
QF 3 Conall Carmichael vs Hari Miles
QF 4 Neil Dawson vs Danny McIntosh

York Hall, London, United Kingdom-18 May 2013

On its way:

Denis Lebedev vs Guillermo Jones plus undercard - Box Nation(PAL)
Dmitry Chudinov vs Grady Brewer
interim PABA middleweight title

Alexey Stakanchikov vs Oney Valdez

Eduard Trojanovskij vs Luis Zambrano
PABA lightweight title

Alexander Povetkin vs Andrzej Wawrzyk
WBA World heavyweight title

Denis Lebedev vs Guillermo Jones
WBA World cruiserweight title

Crocus City Hall, Myakinino, Russia-17 May 2013

Wanted that one for the Povetkin fight :)

Mosley vs Cano

Surprisingly good fight. I first thought Mosley shows some signs of fatigue after 3 rounds but later on he takes Cano (more or less) to school besides it was Cano who gets tired. But the kid fights back. Round 9 and 10 were pretty entertaining. I also like the overall sportsmanship between both lads.

Watched 'Sporting Heroes- Naseem Hamed' tonight, was a good listen hearing him talk about his career in the least arrogant way he possibly could :P if anything he's one the great entertainers in the history of the sport.

Yeah I'm working my way through his 22 disc career set, very enjoyable, if nothing else he was entertaining :)

Grabbed Haroon Khan's 2nd? fight from the Mattyse v Peterson undercard.

What a great sports weekend. So looking forward to the European Cup Final and the great boxing match-ups. What do you guys think, who will win the Carl Froch-Mikkel Kessler rematch? For me it is Froch by decision.

Back
Top Bottom