Boxing Talk!!

Hahaha! I watched that earlier, brilliant stuff!

He's been on twitter constantly since that talking utter shit.

He got in a war of words with Chisora, keeps going on about Haye and Price and how he's the best boxer ever.

I used to like him but after seeing/reading at the shit he's put, I think he's just a tool.

He was out of it after the punch near the centre of the ring which totally scrambled his senses forcing his hands to drop as he staggered back, then he took a good 10-15 clean power shots with zero defence, had to be stopped else he could have ended up seriously hurt.

Aye. I probably would have stopped it, but not right then and there. Going to watch Tomasz Adamek vs Travis Walker later 2nite. I heard it was an amazing fight.

Managed to watch quite a lot over the weekend...

Danny Garcia is starting to look the real deal now, all be it against an old Morales, but that left hook would take many a fighter out, devastating. Future fights will be very interesting

Kell Brook did what he had to do and fairly easily, there didnt look to be an awful lot in the KO blow to myself but it did the job. Like Garcia future is now interesting Khan/Hatton/world title shot. Alexander vs Bailey was an absolute bore fest by the way!

I thought Cano had the better of Malignaggi, although that cut was horrendous

Quillan vs N'Dam was really good, never heard of either of them but it was a really entertaining fight. 6 times was it? N'Dam went down? brilliant stuff!

He will defn be missed by the boxing community. Although I didn`t always agree with what he said I always respected his opinions.

Watched it also, pretty good, great ending

Hatton...

Should have stayed retired. Beaten in his own backyard with a punch he was well known for it's a sad ending. He was very wild and like he said not got it anymore

Watched Berto/Guerrero last night, great fight.

The amount of body shots Berto took! must have been pissing blood this entire week. :II

Trout Cotto was a good scrap. Cotto should hang them up soon. He doesn`t have the speed and quickness anymore. This is not the same Cotto that gave Mosley and Judah trouble yrs ago.

wow, Márquez vs. Pacquiao had an incredible outcome
just freaking incredible

pacquiao-ko-marquez.gif

Last edited:
Simply wow

Just as it looked Pacquiao was warming well into the fight and bang lights out. Still feel we have missed out on an absolute classic when Pac and Mayweather should have fought, but that should have been 2 years ago now even if they do fight it wont have the spark it would have had

Don`t worry Placebo. I found one and got to watch the fight. Great fight, but not fight of the year for me. I also think Broner TKO`s Gamboa if and when they fight.

Back
Top Bottom