Boxing Talk!!

He makes very good fighters look extremely ordinary, on a level with few others, and the most impressive thing is he doesn't do it in a Mayweather type way of extreme skill and defense, he seems to just will it out of his opponent.

Great night of boxing :)

NO SPOILERS WITHOUT TAGS FOR 1 WEEK PLEASE.

75186461333772365044.jpg

Carlos Valcarcel vs Andres Gutierrez

Francisco Vargas vs Victor Sanchez

Leo Santa Cruz vs Eric Morel

IBF bantamweight title
Marcos Rene Maidana vs Jesus Soto Karass

Vacant WBA Inter-Continental welterweight title
Jhonny Gonzalez vs Daniel Ponce De Leon

WBC featherweight title
Saul Alvarez vs Josesito Lopez

chavez_vs_martinez_banner_large.jpg

Willie Nelson vs John Jackson
vacant NABF light middleweight title

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Robert Marroquin
WBA super bantamweight title

Matthew Macklin vs Joachim Alcine

Roman Martinez vs Miguel Beltran Jr
vacant WBO super featherweight title

Sergio Gabriel Martinez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

NO SPOILERS WITHOUT TAGS FOR 1 WEEK PLEASE.

Last edited:
HD of the main event: HBO.Boxing.Chavez.Jr.vs.Martinez.720p.HDTV.x264-TC

The wife and I just watched the main event and all I can say is WOW!

Last edited:
Yes I'm sure there are but I don't waste time on torrents, if you google that file name I'm sure you'll find a public torrent site that's more than willing to track your IP for you as you slowly download ;)

Chavez Jr has reportedly failed a drugs test and tested positive for marijuana, second failed drug test, suspension and forfeit of a large part of his $3m purse if so. Would explain a lot about his
passive performance

Corrie Sanders shot and killed in South Africa protecting his daughter in a restaurant :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/19690698

Corrie Sanders: Ex-heavyweight champion dies in shooting

Former heavyweight world boxing champion Corrie Sanders has died after being shot during an armed robbery.

The 46-year-old was attending a family celebration at a restaurant near Pretoria in his native South Africa. He died in hospital.

Sanders pulled off one of boxing's major shocks when he beat Wladimir Klitschko to win the WBO heavyweight title in 2003.

He retired in 2008, having won 42 of his 46 fights.

A police spokesman said Sanders was attending his nephew's 21st birthday party when gunmen entered the restaurant.

"In the midst of the celebrations, about three suspects came in," the spokesman explained.

"They were planning to commit an armed robbery. Then in the armed robbery they shot randomly. Corrie was shot in the hand and also the stomach.

It was Khan who schooled Brook, it seemed pretty obvious but again I think it could be different now, I don't think you can ever rule out Khan getting Ko'd.

You guys should chk out Rios vs Alvardo. It was a great back and forth brawl. Was on the undercard for Donaire last night.

The stoppage. If it was me in there I would have given him more time as he was very competitive during the whole fight. I've seen fighters take worse shots over the years. At the end of the day it all depends on the ref. Some other refs would have let that fight continue.

He was out of it after the punch near the centre of the ring which totally scrambled his senses forcing his hands to drop as he staggered back, then he took a good 10-15 clean power shots with zero defence, had to be stopped else he could have ended up seriously hurt.

Back
Top Bottom