Boxing Talk!!

Boxing is dead!

Maybe the Heavyweight Division is wasting away (or less competitive nowadays) but boxing in general is far from being dead.

Klitschko vs. Chisora
Good fight from Chisora. He gave Vitali a hard time yesterday. Can't stand his pre-fight behaviour but he fight courageously and deserved another shot.

Edit: Just saw the Chisora Haye post fight brawl. Maybe we will see Haye fighting Chisora next and the winner will face Vitali.

Last edited:
I was more entertain at the post match viewing... Brits make Americans look like amateur hour after that fiasco blood dripping, self promoting a fight! Don king who? This was better than a Rocky Hollywood movie :SNACK: just needed someone to quote Gladiator "Are you not entertain?!!"

chickenrun.jpg

Well fought by Brook last night totally outclassed Hatton, all be it a pretty brave performance. I dont know why but there is something about Brook I dont like! Be interesting to see him step up now, I heard the commentators mention Ortiz, Berto, Alexander which sounds about right.

Yet to watch Martinez vs Macklin

God, this hasn't been updated in a while, no need for Spoilers I guess then.

So Mayweather beat Cotto before his time in the slammer. Thought he won quite convincingly, didn't expect anything else anyway.

And now we have Chisora and Haye fighting on the 14th July. I know I shouldn't, but I'm actually quite looking forward to this grudge match.

FD

Mayweather Cotto was 8-4 for me but he could have knocked him out in the last round if he wanted to, better fight than expected.

Can't wait for Haye v Chisora, going to be great fun :)

Khan v Peterson off, Peterson fails a drug test, cheating cunt :( title should be returned to Khan and first fight changed to a no contest IMO.

Price - Sexton

Price easily won it, far too big and powerful for him, good range of punching he had right enough for such a big guy. Hard to judge how good he'll be though.

FD

I`m pretty sure someone uploaded the 720p version on youtube gamingaccess. Just conduct a search.

Anyone here got Boxnation?

I got it for Mayweather vs Cotto (May), when I ordered this I noticed that Pacquiao vs Bradley was scheduled to be on the channel in June. I was also aware Haye vs Chisora in July was going to be on. I thought £30 for 3 months of boxing should be fairly decent.

I now notice that Pacquiao vs Bradley is no longer on the channel, so today I decided to contact them to cancel. I now get this e-mail

Hi Matt,

Thanks for contacting BoxNation.

We are sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your subscription to BoxNation.

As part of our ongoing commitment to boxing fans we can give you viewing for the next month for only £5.00. This gives you exclusive access to all the great action from BoxNation including:-

25 May Live The Commonwealth Featherweight Championship, Lee Selby vs Patrick Okine
01 June Live The Commonwealth Middleweight Championship, Billy Joe Saunders vs Bradley Pryce

In July we have an absolutely unmissable fight live and exclusive to BoxNation on 14 July Live from Upton Park, West Ham, London David Haye vs Dereck Chisora.

This means that you can have 2 months boxing action including the Haye vs Chisora bout for only £15 if you stay with us. Please let us know if you would like to take this great offer.

If you would still like to cancel please contact us on the number below. Note that BoxNation will be introducing a £20 connection fee. So, if you wish to join us again you will have to pay the £20 connection fee as well as £10 for your first month, a total of £30 against the £15 you would pay for the next 2 months if you decided to stay with us.

If you have any further enquiries, you can contact us on 08448 425 005, we are available from 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm 7 days a week. Alternatively you can reply by email.

Kind Regards

BoxNation

Iam not really bothered about those 2 fights in June and the all of a sudden £20 connection fee sounds a bit odd to me. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Cheers

Great Performance from Froch, Was suprised at how he just blew away Bute. Still don't think he'll have much hope in a possible rematch with Ward though.

Great Performance from Froch, Was suprised at how he just blew away Bute. Still don't think he'll have much hope in a possible rematch with Ward though.

I think
Froch v Ward 2 would be closer than the first but I agree I still think Ward is a level above, Froch v Kessler 2 would be a fantastic war though, hope that gets made! Perhaps being a little uncharitable but I felt Froch's demolition of Bute was more down to Bute finally getting found out for the B level fighter he really is, although obviously you can't take away from Froch, he went in there against someone with a massive reputation and quite possibly ended his career.

Back
Top Bottom