Boxing Talk!!

More drama than the WWE. Firstly, Mayweather was dominating the fight with Ortiz showing a few moments but really nothing too troubling (IMO) than the headbutt, and then Mayweather sparks him out. I agree Ortiz clearly in the wrong and Mayweather taking advantage after that.

The spat between Larry and Mayweather was amusing but Mayweather clearly felt his performance (which was really good) was going to get overshadowed and lost his cool.

Worth watching. :))

400932916.jpg

RIP Joe, a vile, horrible despicable disease that crosses all lines of wealth, race, lifestyle etc. etc. my Sister is currently recovering from surgery to remove tongue cancer as well as cancerous nodes in her neck, fortunately she's doing well right now but the mental toll of monthly check ups for the next 2 years to find out if it has returned is staggering.

This was on Usenet so thought I'd throw it up here:

The Thrilla in Manila was the third and final famous boxing match between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier for the Heavyweight Boxing Championship of the World, fought at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines on October 1, 1975.

"Joe, they told me you was all washed up"

"They told you wrong, pretty boy."

Last edited:
Great fight
Which has been ruined by the decision and it makes the sport look stupid and corrupt, Why would I want to watch any Pacquiao fight unless he faces Mayweather as they'll just give him the decision. Disgusting stuff and has deflated my interest in the sport when BS like that can happen. :((

Thank you for sharing Placebo :))

I guess this thread is the best place to ask... is someone playing the excellent Title Bout Championship Boxing?

I`ve played the demo. Not bad. I`d consider picking up the full game if they let me customize the boxer attributes since I feel that my boxing knowledge is better than the guys who designed it.

Nice one Placebo.

Ricky Burns:-

Good to see the Scotsman going strong, he's a right tough cookie and is now moving up as he feels it's easier for him, here's hoping he keeps going from strength to strength. Honestly think he's a fair way from the top guns, but here's hoping.

Pacman v Marquez

Haven't watched it yet, will do, but heard it was a terrible decision. As mentioned these kind of results do spoil the sport for me, which I love to bits.

And RIP Joe!!

FD

Back
Top Bottom