Boxing Talk!!

Anyone looking forward Ward vs. Abraham tonight?
To my mind Ward is winning by decision ... but I can't help myself... I guess something going wrong here... and it is Abraham by knockout :/

Anyone know what time Haye and Klitschko will actually be starting to fight tomorrow night? Dont want to pony up for the fight and then sleep through it!

I think it'll be a little like Haye v Enzio, over pretty quickly, one guy gets stunned but comes back and finishes the other one, no idea which way it will go though, I just hope Haye doesn't get KTFO in the first couple of rounds or something, that'd be pretty embarrassing! Everyone reckons he's chinny but he's only been knocked down never out, unlike say Lennox Lewis.

I've never had such a strong gut feeling for any boxing match as this one. I've felt this for years. I've just placed £30 on Haye by KO/TKO at 7-4. Also put a cheeky £10 on rounds 4-6. Too quick, too many angles, too much power. Wlad has a very dodgy set of whiskers, unlike Vitali who has an iron-jaw. I dont see this fight going any other way. Haye will catch him, I'm sure of it.

I think Haye has the harder fight against Vitali, even though Wlad is easily the better all-round boxer of the two brothers. And it's all because of Wlads suspect chin. The ones the hurt are the ones you dont see. I see Haye slipping and countering with big-shots. It's only a matter of time.

What a load of shite, not as bad as the Audrey fight, that was worst fight ever. It went the distance, but Haye didnt turn up because of his tiny toe, whatever mate, your too small to be in the Heavyweight class these days, so forget it and move on into retirement. Mayweather vs Pacquiao, will that ever happen? Tis the only match I can currently think of stumping up for.

Yeah because Haye was a mouthy so and so, then all english sportsman are the same :ROLL:

No from the moment he put the three lions on his chest, we were doomed. And once again the Germans must of laughed. (facepalm)

Klitchenko's reach was the deciding factor.

Last edited:
I've never had such a strong gut feeling for any boxing match as this one. I've felt this for years. I've just placed £30 on Haye by KO/TKO at 7-4. Also put a cheeky £10 on rounds 4-6. Too quick, too many angles, too much power. Wlad has a very dodgy set of whiskers, unlike Vitali who has an iron-jaw. I dont see this fight going any other way. Haye will catch him, I'm sure of it.

I think Haye has the harder fight against Vitali, even though Wlad is easily the better all-round boxer of the two brothers. And it's all because of Wlads suspect chin. The ones the hurt are the ones you dont see. I see Haye slipping and countering with big-shots. It's only a matter of time.

ooops

Everything was shit about the fight from the awful build up with Foreman, Lewis with cheesy sparing sessions and walk down the cinema isle to a god awful fight. The walk to the ring was a joke as well, what a shoddy job the Germans did of it all

Once again i tuned in thinking there was gonna be a battle and and after 4 rounds in you could see where it was going again. Boxing is becoming very very boring these days, every fight seems to go 12 rounds with not much action in between.

Thank god for MMA :)

Off topic

If you aint into MMA and wanna see some good fights, watch than Saturdays nights UFC 132 and you will see plenty of action

Last edited:
Poor poor fight, did think it'd go the distance myself and unfortunately did see it panning out as it did.

Klitschko did fight well though, but never took a chance and Haye obviously never got in amongst him to try and open him up for a shot.

As mentioned it'd be pretty pointless going out against Vitali.

Not sure what it'll be if he's retiring in October then.

FD

I felt the same. Haye has lost my respect not once did he put him selft on the line and try and force the fight, no heart at all

the contrast between MMA and boxing is huge, after watching boxing the other night and then UFC 132. WOW , the difference between the two sports.

Big ooops. Put my money where my mouth was and came up short. Very disappointed in Haye, you have to let your hands go against a fighter with a suspect set of whiskers. And he didnt. Poor show.

Everything was shit about the fight from the awful build up with Foreman, Lewis with cheesy sparing sessions and walk down the cinema isle to a god awful fight. The walk to the ring was a joke as well, what a shoddy job the Germans did of it all

Once again i tuned in thinking there was gonna be a battle and and after 4 rounds in you could see where it was going again. Boxing is becoming very very boring these days, every fight seems to go 12 rounds with not much action in between.

Thank god for MMA :)

Off topic

If you aint into MMA and wanna see some good fights, watch than Saturdays nights UFC 132 and you will see plenty of action

Oh Coopz, never a more true a word spoken.

I watch at least one card per weekend and there's always exciting fights to be found, if you only watch the uber hyped up fights of one or two a year you're only going to be disappointed, it's like only ever watching Man Utd v Liverpool and Chelsea v Man City each year and then calling yourself a football fan...

Back
Top Bottom