Boxing Talk!!

Froch v Abraham

Really enjoyed the fight, Froch outclassed him in every way. He had a lethal jab and didn't let Abraham in at all. You can really tell the 5 months of intense training has paid off. Impressed and happy he's bringing the goods back home.

As for going forward, I'm still sceptical about how he'll beat the likes of Andre Ward and Julian Bute who are bound to be asking for a fight soon. His defence is still non-existent and no matter how good a chin he has he won't handle the speed of these fellas. I do think, however, that a Kessler re-match will be on the cards next year, which he is more than capable of winning.

You don't have that fight?

Jean Pascal vs. Bernard Hopkins

What a close fight, really hard so score, many close rounds but an outstanding second half of the fight for Hopkins. The both early knockdowns saves Pascal of losing the fight in my opinion and gain Jean the win.

Odlanier Solis vs. Ray Austin

Strange last round. Austin out of gas and I really believe with this last punch after the bell Austin was trying to save himself further punishment. After this fight... I can't see Solis defeating Vitali for the World Championship.

Last edited:

Surprisingly entertaining fight, for me Hopkins won it by 2 points but when it's that close he's never going to get the decision in Pascal's backyard, the fact he got a draw is essentially a win, shocked at how much the old man threw and that he outpaced someone 18 years younger.

Surprisingly entertaining fight, for me Hopkins won it by 2 points but when it's that close he's never going to get the decision in Pascal's backyard, the fact he got a draw is essentially a win, shocked at how much the old man threw and that he outpaced someone 18 years younger.

Totally agree mate. If I do not know the age of both fighters... I never would have guessed that Pascal is 18 years younger. Is Pascal fighting Forch after the Super Six at 168?

Yeah I read that as well, real shame, was a top pro and a nice bloke, limited ability but always came in in shape and always gave his all which cannot be said for many these days.

Watched the boxing last couple of weeks on Sky.

Ricky Burns defended his title successfully against Ghanian Laryea.

And as for Saturday with Klitschko and Solis, least said the better. What a farce.

FD

Last edited:
Pacman vs Moseley early hours of the morning, should be a good un, probably won't be up for it though, might watch it tomorrow.

Quite looking forward to the International Heavyweight Prizefighter tonight. Think I'll stick it up on the projector and sink a few beers watching that.

FD

Hello
I am going to the Super Six World Classic LIVE this Saturday, I can't wait

super-six-world-boxing-classic.jpg

I would like to know if somebody has these fights:

Stage 3
Glenn Johnson vs Allan Green (Las Vegas, NV)
Carl Froch vs Arthur Abraham (Finland)

I think I still need to download those two fights

Last edited:
Yeah seemingly Froch's fight is on sky, cool.

Quite enjoyed the International Prizefighter. Guess there's no need for spoilers on it:-

Mike Perez who won it, did look way above anything else on it (I guess that's to be expected), but there is a little Mike Tyson in the way he seems to fight. Was impressed with him.

Pac-man vs Moseley

Wasn't Manny's best performance, but still won it with a bit to spare. But thought Moseley raised a few questions. I'd still love to see Manny vs Mayweather, think looking at that fight it further cements my feeling that Mayweather would beat him (on points).

On the Pac - Moseley undercard a right good fight between Arce and Vasquez.

FD

Doh yes spoilers woulda been good I forgot we hadn't finished it yet!

gamingaccess I can probably get you those fights, will look into it.

If you want HD of both they're both available on the torrent boxing site I use http://fights.worldboxingvideoarchive.com/signup.php?

Do you think you have by some miracle these videos in HD?

FIGHT CAMP 360° Inside the Super Six World Boxing Classic Episode

I need in HD Episode

I have Episode 1 but in lame resolution
I have Episode 2, 5 and 8 in HD

I am going to the fights this weekend so I want to watch all the episodes and all the fights

but Boxing is not really popular here so it's hard to find aficionados

Back
Top Bottom