Boxing Talk!!

01 May 2010 - BOXING - Floyd Mayweather v. Shane Mosley - English - HTTP

COVERAGE FROM Sky Sports 1

2enqdd2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
9gbuqw.jpg

Hello mate

I created a nice video about the Mayweather vs Mosley fight

You should see it only after you've watched the fight :)

This video celebrates the victory of Money Mayweather

YouTube - Floyd Mayweather Jr defeats Sugar Shane Mosley

GamingAccess scored the fight:
119 Mayweather
109 Sugar Shane

Will Mayweather and Pacquiao ever fight?
According to the HBO commentators, Mayweather is too much for Pac-Man

What do you think?

I am really proud of this video, I enjoyed doing it :)

Last edited:
Why the fuck are both of you not using spoiler tags? Don't be so ignorant, plenty of people come here for the links without knowing the result :(

So what? So you could have spoiled the result of the fight for someone who was waiting to get the links to watch it, and compounded by the fact you obviously don't give a shit, pretty selfish don't you think?

So what? So you could have spoiled the result of the fight for someone who was waiting to get the links to watch it, and compounded by the fact you obviously don't give a shit, pretty selfish don't you think?

I hate spoilers, I really do

but on the other side it was a mistake, you don't have to be rude about it, that's not acceptable

me making a mistake doesn't grants you the right to act like a punk

you never apologized for insulting me either, so why should I apologize after you started insulting me?

It was a mistake, get over it

Come on, no-one wants a fight.

I can tell you from experience that imposing a media blackout on yourself to avoid a sports result and then finding out right before you're about to watch is one of the most frustrating things known to man. That's why Placebo was annoyed and rightly so. He shares the fights off his own back for the benefit of others and if people are going to 'forget' the rules then why should he bother?

Come on, no-one wants a fight.

I can tell you from experience that imposing a media blackout on yourself to avoid a sports result and then finding out right before you're about to watch is one of the most frustrating things known to man. That's why Placebo was annoyed and rightly so. He shares the fights off his own back for the benefit of others and if people are going to 'forget' the rules then why should he bother?

Yeah I know, and I'm sorry you guys

I really am

However when I avoid knowing the result of a sport, and for some reason I find out, I never ever insult people

I was the guy that was unable to watch the fight in the first place, so why take out my frustration on anybody else

in my point of view nothing gives me 'the right' to insult anybody

this forum is cool, let's keep it that way ok?

Froch v Kessler

I heard Froch commenting on the radio before the fight taht he'd probably have to knock him out as he felt the judges would vote for Kessler regardless. Although I don't think there can be too many complaints.

Mayweather v Mosley

Another good performance by Mayweather, although Mosley did do well against him and caught him with some superb shots. Mayweather really is a master of the ring though.

Williams v Cintron

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/10/1621335/williams-wins-bout-after-cintron.html

Watched this on Sky yesterday, what a farcical end. Also the scores were a bit iffy too.

FD

Stayed up til 5 watching this!

Khan was good and dominated the fight without being spectacular or particularly impressive. Malignaggi looks like he's had one fight too many to be honest, like he did when he fought Hatton. Khan's jab was impressive and stunned Paulie a good few times but never really looked like knocking him down. He said he's not changing divisions until he's unified it after the fight, but I wouldn't feel totally confident of him winning against a better, more hungry fighter than Malignaggi.

Welcome :)

There's been a few decent fights this year but not many that leap out as AAA so I haven't bothered sharing them, obviously if any are requested I'm happy to provide them :)

I found a site which had all Haye's fights so far on megaupload, the wife and I went through them last week and they were worth watching as I hadn't seen many of them: [ur

Last edited:
Kinda quiet on the old boxing front.

Really haven't watched it for a while now.

Heard Harrison v Haye might be on the cards.

FD

Well the boxing season is picking up again.

A super fight in Scotland a couple of weeks ago with Ricky Burns winning the WBO Super Featherweight from Roman Martinez. Was a brilliant fight and glad for the Scots man.

Klitscho knocked out Samuel Peter in a rematch too in Germany (awesome entrance btw for the Ukrainian, the Germans put on a brilliant boxing night).

Also see Froch and Abraham in the Super Six has been postponed? Not sure if it's an injury or something.

And noticed that Roy Jones is still fighting, see he fights during the week too in October I believe, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Some decent fights coming up in the next few months.

FD

Well the boxing season is picking up again.

A super fight in Scotland a couple of weeks ago with Ricky Burns winning the WBO Super Featherweight from Roman Martinez. Was a brilliant fight and glad for the Scots man.

Klitscho knocked out Samuel Peter in a rematch too in Germany (awesome entrance btw for the Ukrainian, the Germans put on a brilliant boxing night).

Also see Froch and Abraham in the Super Six has been postponed? Not sure if it's an injury or something.

And noticed that Roy Jones is still fighting, see he fights during the week too in October I believe, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Some decent fights coming up in the next few months.

FD

I reckon Froch's injury isn't quite real.

He'll be wanting to see what happens with Ward and Dirrell's fight as there is talk that it could get scrapped as they can't decide on the venue nor can they decide on the money split.

If that gets scrapped then Froch vs Abraham at a neutral venue which will only hold a couple of thousand, makes no sense at all, considering both fighters are coming off losses aswell. So i think his back is probably fine. It'll be the same back injury Haye had just before the Klitschko fight, which coincided with Setanta going bankrupt...which meant Haye wasn't getting paid.

Anybody on here getting the bill on Saturday?

I reckon Froch's injury isn't quite real.

He'll be wanting to see what happens with Ward and Dirrell's fight as there is talk that it could get scrapped as they can't decide on the venue nor can they decide on the money split.

If that gets scrapped then Froch vs Abraham at a neutral venue which will only hold a couple of thousand, makes no sense at all, considering both fighters are coming off losses aswell. So i think his back is probably fine. It'll be the same back injury Haye had just before the Klitschko fight, which coincided with Setanta going bankrupt...which meant Haye wasn't getting paid.

Anybody on here getting the bill on Saturday?

I've been dealing with Dean Powell during the last couple of weeks, he has offered me tickets for this, but I'm busy with work. I'll get it on though.

Quite looking forward to this HW clash in a few weeks with the British guys.

I usually wouldn't bother, but think I'll pay the PPV and give it a watch.

FD

Back
Top Bottom