Boxing Talk!!

Salita was a joke and way out of his depth. Yeah he won 30 fights but beat a bunch of nobody's. I dunno who Khan is gonna fight next but they better book a competitive fight. Zab Judah would be good for his first fight in the states.

Honestly I reckon this done 30,000 PPV buys max and 95% of people would of been pissed off with the outcome.

If I'd have paid for it I'd have been a bit annoyed, some decent stuff before the main bout, but yeah he did look out of his depth, though it was a solid whack, similar to Khan when he got caught.
Can happen to anyone and until khan takes a good one on the chin it will always be hanging over him...

Salita was a joke and way out of his depth. Yeah he won 30 fights but beat a bunch of nobody's. I dunno who Khan is gonna fight next but they better book a competitive fight. Zab Judah would be good for his first fight in the states.

Honestly I reckon this done 30,000 PPV buys max and 95% of people would of been pissed off with the outcome.

Do you understand what a mandatory challenger is?

Do you understand what a mandatory challenger is?

I know it was Mandatory. That still doesnt excuse the fact he was way out of his depth and his 30-0 record was papered with journeymen. Johnny Nelson after the fight had no right in saying "Khan just beat one of the best from America"

We will see where Khan and Warren wanna go with the next challenger. Sky will also have a say so hopefully they will demand a big test.

He should fight Marcos Maidana next although I think Warren will be worried about his power.

Zab Judah would be acceptable.

Khan/Salita

WOW! Was pretty surprised Khan made short work of him. I thought Khan would knock him out but I didn't expect it to be any time before the 6 or 7th Round. Impressed but lets see what they do next. Maybe under card of Mayweather/Pacman?

Thanks for uploading Placebo :TU:.

Has Salita arrived in Newcastle yet as he clearly wasn't there last night :YAWN:

It was sad to see Roy go out like that. It didn't even look a good shot. Just landed around the back of his head. Equilibrium gone. Shame, he should hang em up now. He should have done so after the Lacy fight.

pacquai should take drug test or give Cotto the win and Ricky too . Put to bed those rumors or wait 3 years and tell everyone your sorry :CONFUSE:

pacquai should take drug test or give Cotto the win and Ricky too . Put to bed those rumors or wait 3 years and tell everyone your sorry :CONFUSE:

Noone gives 600 cc blood samples and urine samples three days before a boxing match or another sports match.Mayweather runs from the fight.He wont fight against Many or Mosley in his entire carrier to remain unbeaten.What a boxer.

Not been in here for a while, but Pacman fights Clottey this weekend.

Predict an easy win for Pacman personally.

FD

Not been in here for a while, but Pacman fights Clottey this weekend.

Predict an easy win for Pacman personally.

FD

Aha forgot it was so close, yeah I'd assume he'll win fairly comfortably, although Clottey is no mug so not to be underestimated, either way should be an enjoyable fight.

Did everyone know James Toney has been signed up to fight in the UFC?

Didn't know, and don't care, cheating prick.

If we can continue as last year with this being a non spoiler thread I will be happy to continue sharing fights as before, hard to believe it's taken until March for the first AAA fight of the year!

I thought it was a pretty shit fight to be honest.

Not even one knockdown!? Totally one sided. What a waste of my time!

Back
Top Bottom