Boxing Talk!!

Nope mate, all I heard was he didn't meet the finish board of boxing's health requirements.

God knows what that meant though.

FD

Can't believe Haye has had to pull out with injury. I've been looking forward to it for so long! I was really hoping he could agree with Klitschko to postpone it for a couple of weeks but Vlad has confirmed he'll fight Chagoev instead now :(

Damn it :(

Khan is on the 27th though, right? He's no David Haye but still he's British so I'll support him.

Yeah was looking forward that this too, ah well.

Didn't know he re-arranged for Chagaev. Will probably watch that if still on setanta, if setanta is still on..........hehe.

FD

I'm sure I'll be able to share Klit v Chagaev, not sure how prepared Chagaev will be with such short notice :(

Khan's taken another huge gamble, the guy he's facing has a very high KO percentage......

Hatton is gone. Manny Pacquiao rules now. Whoever will be next in line will just equally exciting match to see.

I'm sure I'll be able to share Klit v Chagaev, not sure how prepared Chagaev will be with such short notice :(

Khan's taken another huge gamble, the guy he's facing has a very high KO percentage......

Didnt Chagaev have another fight lined up that got cancelled recently anyway which is why he was free?

Floyd Mayweather Jr has postponed his comeback fight against Juan Manuel Marquez due to a rib injury.

2009-06-19
Adrian Diaconu (26-0) vs Jean Pascal (22-1)
WBC Light Heavyweight

2009-06-20
Wladimir Klitschko (52-3) vs Ruslan Chagaev (25-0-1)
IBF/WBO/IBO/Ring Heavyweight

Just put Sky Sports News on and it showed the Klitschko fight highlights :LOL:. Looked like Klitschko beat him up with relative ease anyway :TU:.

Just put Sky Sports News on and it showed the Klitschko fight highlights :LOL:. Looked like Klitschko beat him up with relative ease anyway :TU:.

Aye, no contest whatsoever, Chagaev at 6' 1" and only 74" reach was way too short to really make a contest of it, Haye at 6′ 3″ and 78″ plus good speed and actual knockout power would have been a far more competitive matchup, Wlad must have been thrilled when Haye had to pull out.

Yeah it was pretty dull tbh. Vlad just constantly pawing Chagaev's face with his left hand for 9 rounds :LOL:, he couldn't get near him. I think Haye would've given him a better fight but at the same time, Klitscho was very impressive and dominant so maybe it's not such a bad thing. Thanks for uploading Placebo :).

Latest is murdered by his wife, bashed over the head, strangled from behind with a strap from a handbag, what a horrible way for such a warrior to go out :(

Back
Top Bottom