Boxing Talk!!

I think most people will be surprised how much Hatton has come on. He seems to be really focused for this fight, and as long as he keeps his temperament in check he could win the fight. I just hope he can handle the Pac Man's speed.

One thing is for sure, it's going to be a great fight :)

Thanks a lot Paul. Don't let the odd dickhead stop you, there's plenty more who really appreciate you upping these! I already had that fight ruined before I watched it so I know how you feel.

Well the cat's out of the bag now....

The Pac Man's speed was just too much for Hatton, and Hatton again tried to steamroller his opponent, which didn't work. The Pac Man was just pure class and proved why he is the pound for pound best fighter. His progression from flyweight is phenomenal being the champion in every division he has fought in.

Have to say I'm disappointed with F. Mayweather Snr claiming that Hatton didn't use the right tactics, when in fact he told him to go out there toe to toe and be the aggressor. Seems like he can't admit when he's wrong. He should retire.

Good to see Hatton got the all-clear from the hospital.

You'd think so wouldn't you? The worst thing is, he's approaching the end of his career and yet he fought so naively. It was verging on suicidal going in like that, he was asking to be knocked out. After the first round you'd think he'd have changed his game plan but he didnt and that cost him. I think Pacquiao would probably have won anyway but Ricky let himself and his fans down with such an amateur display.

Many thanks for the links Placebo mate, and as someone else as also said i hope that one cock won't stop you from posting great links in here that many of us would miss out on.

Hatton was ridiculously amataur in that fight, It was quite silly to think he could do that against Pacquiao and not get knocked out (he even got knocked down twice already!) I think he should probably fight 1 or 2 against fighters below the top level and end his career on a high.

Good fight

Cant believe i stayed up to watch that shit

Hatton should retire and hang his head in shame after such a performance. You would have thought he would have learned his lesson after the first round but he did exactly the same thing in the second

He said he was a different fighter as well, yet he looked worse. Did he even throw a Jab?

I aint watching him again, just shows how poor the boxing scene is in the UK really

Disappointing, but I really expected it - probably not as quick as R2, but Hatton is a spent force.

I really like Hatton and I have nothing but admiration for his achievements, but I just saw something in his eyes after the Mayweather fight that told me he was gone.

The fact he lives his life so poorly (for a sportsman) to me is disrespectful to the sport and to professionals like PacMan who lives and breathes boxing.

Hatton should throw in his gloves and stick to the comedy tours now.

Pacquaio v Mayweather Jr should be something special!

So Mayweather has finally set to make a comeback, Marquez isn't going to be a easy opponent IMO. His fight with Pacquiao were good matches. Mayweather will be the favourate but I think it will be a close fight.

Hatton is a good fighter going forward and his sell out crowds have turned him into a one punch crowd pleaser throwing his many years of experience out of the window,amataur boxers keep the hands held high but Hatton has bought into that "barmy army" "one ricky hatton" shite that follows him everywhere but they can't help you in the ring.He lost his mind in the build up to the mayweather fight and let the hype get to him. Sad because when Ricky boxes he's class,but sadly he has'nt really done that since as way back to the Thaxton fight.He has done well for himself and he's lucky after that lefthook he got hit with.Pacman would fight a heavyweight and give a goodshow...

;)Sorry Hatton was a good fighter going forward a few years ago,but gets found out as soon as a fighter comes back at him.Pacman will give Gayweather serious problems.

Did anyone see carl froch beat jermaine taylor...wot a fight and comeback

Back
Top Bottom