Boxing Talk!!

Anyone else watch Mayweather Hatton 24/7? Really enjoyable, 3rd one aired Sunday and the final 4th one is Thursday, Hatton's Mum wants "Richard" to hurt Mayweather cos he says rude things about Richard ;)

going to be a loooong drawn out fight. I like when Oscar was their to support Hatton he really wants Hatton to win. Oscar won mayweather :p

Watched inside sport from Dec3rd with a Steve Bunce interview of Hatton, just downloaded three more "hype" shows:

Seconds Out Team Hatton & Mayweather Jr
Big Fight Countdown: Mayweather vs Hatton "Undefeated" - SKY Sports
Bookmark Mayweather-Hatton PPV Preview

Can't get enough of this shit ;)

Normally I don't bother with pre-fight hype as it's usually PR bullshit but the animosity between Hatton and Mayweather seems genuinely real, Hatton can't stand the little twat, and rightly so, arrogant cock that Mayweather is, as a boxer he may be a phenomenal athlete, but as a man he's a disgrace to the sport.

1-UNDEFEATED.jpg

42750174qu0.jpg

Just in case you need another reason to hate Mayweather, he's clearly a glory hunter ;)
nayhatbfcd1-1.jpg

Seriously cannot wait for tonight/tomoorrow morning should be an amazing fight! Iv been watching the build up shows those 25/7 shows were excellent, anyone know the full undercard apart from Lacy and manfredo jnr? I think Oscar was there for his wallet more than Hatton!

The weigh in was awesome last night

the crowd was like a footy crowd, i bet the Americans and the boxers aint seen or heard anything like it before

I still can't decide who I think will win, I keep thinking back to how badly Hatton did the first time he went up to Welterweight, and then I think about what Mayweather did to Gatti, obviously Hatton is nowhere near as slow as Gatti but that was such a brutal beating, punches were so fast yet so powerful. Tomorrow as soon as the fight's up for download I'll have to decide whether I want to get the quickest version possible or wait for the whole card in nice HD, I'd love to watch it from start to end, be nice to see Matthew's fight as well :)

Anyone else watch Mayweather Hatton 24/7? Really enjoyable, 3rd one aired Sunday and the final 4th one is Thursday, Hatton's Mum wants "Richard" to hurt Mayweather cos he says rude things about Richard ;)

Just watching the fourth one the now getting me right into the mood.

Cmon the Hatton!!!!!!

I watched the 24/7 stuff too guys and I wasn't that impressed. I don't know... maybe I expected too much or something or maybe it was the fact that I'm already as hyped as one can possibly be for this match... so that's why it didn't have that much effect on me.

I thought I'd like the show more though.. but it was decent... nothing special however. Oh well... not that it matters. Let's hope the actual fight which is what matters, WILL be special and live up to all the hype! :8):

Only hours away now!!! \\:o/

May the best man win.

Amir Khan is on ITV1 now.

Something to check out before the big one later.

EDIT: and it's all over after 1 min.

Comon' Ricky!

Last edited:
Well that fight was over just in time for MOTD. Well done Amir

just ordered the hatton fight

was just going to tune into RTL german on 19e and watch it free but i am up drinking so thought fk it and watching the undercards now in HD

can't wait for this

got a tenner on hatton to win on points, ideally like to see him knock the shit out of him and knock him out

but i will settle for a dominating performance and result on the cards

or just a win

come on hatton

The weigh in was awesome last night

the crowd was like a footy crowd, i bet the Americans and the boxers aint seen or heard anything like it before

must not know too many americans cause I bet even the american are singing that tune as well ever heard of woodstock

Last edited:
Hatton wasn't that bad mate :roll: As he said he went a bit too gung ho, and paid the price when Mayweather picked him off with some accurate punching. The ref didn't help early on like, bloody stepping in every other second, and then deducting a point for a punch that didn't even land. He also should have warned Mayweather about turning his back every time Hatton attacked him.

Overall it was a decent fight, and the right man won, it just wasn't Ricky :(

Hatton wasn't that bad mate :roll: As he said he went a bit too gung ho, and paid the price when Mayweather picked him off with some accurate punching. The ref didn't help early on like, bloody stepping in every other second, and then deducting a point for a punch that didn't even land. He also should have warned Mayweather about turning his back every time Hatton attacked him.

Overall it was a decent fight, and the right man won, it just wasn't Ricky :(

he started well but mayweather sussed him out after a few rounds, hatton didnt get a look in after that....

he was out of his league, and it showed IMO...

I dont like Mayweather ... and his tactics ,but ain`t a man alive who can stop him in the ring and that`s w/o fan support or even his own dad lol

Why boo! the American Anthem in America? I don`t get that at all or is that to stirrup Mayweather

Great night, but not the result we all wanted. iv never seen Hatton look so nervous before a fight and i dont think he went in to gung ho but he got to close to Mayweather to get his shot off, i had Hatton behind by 2 going into the 10th, ref was a bit dodgy and hes usually top class when iv seen him before!

Imagine if your name was Richard Hatton, which I'm sure there are many; and you were sitting at home watching the fight having to listen to "There's only one Ricky Hatton" over and over all night long.

Back
Top Bottom