Boxing Talk!!

Not anymore he aint, still think this is a riscky one would have liked to see him in against Cotto before moving to the big one.

Erik Morales vs WBC lightweight champion David Diaz is on Setanta Sports this weekend. Setanta and there Shitty advertising means nobody actually knows these fights are being shown live!

Not anymore he aint, still think this is a riscky one would have liked to see him in against Cotto before moving to the big one.

that's strange, i see cotto as a bigger risk than mayweather although obviously mayweather would financially be the bigger fight.

i see him stopping mayweather by the 9th but cotto i'd see beating hatton on points

that's strange, i see cotto as a bigger risk than mayweather although obviously mayweather would financially be the bigger fight.

i see him stopping mayweather by the 9th but cotto i'd see beating hatton on points

if mayweather treats it serious then I reckon he will win, he owned the golden boy in his last fight, hatton has never fought anyone of that stature...

cotto would just eat him up....

but I'd love to see hatton do it and for a manc to become a bonafide boxing LEGEND!!!

if mayweather treats it serious then I reckon he will win, he owned the golden boy in his last fight, hatton has never fought anyone of that stature...

cotto would just eat him up....

but I'd love to see hatton do it and for a manc to become a bonafide boxing LEGEND!!!

i honestly thought there was a case to argue that de la hoya should of maybe got that decision!

i see hatton putting on as much or more pressure than de la hoya did but hitting harder hence slowing down mayweather. i think the fight would end up being relatively unattractive though as mayweather would be running away all the fight. maybe i'm just being romantic though as like you i'd love to see a fellow manc rule the division!

and yeah i'm talking about your Biggie Smalls avatar, he was the king and not just of new york :)

Mayweather certainly didn't own De La Hoya, it was very close IMO.

I think Mayweather will beat Hatton personally, possibly Cotto too although I think he has a dodgy jaw.

FD

Junior Witter ko's Vivian Harris on Friday.

Harris didn't look like he wanted to mix it and seemed to want out of there.

Not sure how far Witter will go now, didn't realise that he was 33. Good boxer too.

FD

Yeah ive always liked Witter as a boxer he aint half got a big mouth though he been shouting out hatton for as long as i can remeber!

press conference for the hatton fight in manchester right now...

hatton just showed the gayest sketch ive seen....

hatton really fances himself for this fight, as he should....

but mayweather is the real deal...

press conference is funny...

mayweather was dancing infront of hatton...

hatton replied "if he dances like that he's got no fucking chance"

told mayweather to stop touching his dick...

and that although hatton has missed being with his son he's not missed him as much as everyone thinks cos he's spent his time with "a fucking six year old"

sky have had to cut the link cos of the bad language....

Ive just been watching it sky must have been having kitens! I cant believwe that Mayweather is doing that Dancing with Stars progrm in the run up to the fight!

Was it the Bluemoon entrance theme tune or the ky blue shorts he wheres that gave it away! lol Cant believe you didnt know that saunders!

Anyone know if it is shown in full anywhere?

I love blue moon and the light-blue Mexican hat ..he should be in politics every Mexican from the border supports Hatton :D

Oscar won that fight :p

I think when HBO does 24/7 Hatton fan base will surpass his imagination

Last edited:
Pavlik ko'd Taylor, only saw a brief second of it so can't comment much. From what I hear Taylor had him in the 2nd but couldn't finish him off and paid the price in the 7th.

Think Khan fights next weekend.

FD

Not long to go now for the fight many of us have been waiting months for, guys!!

I'm excited already!! One week to go! :D

0000e23710dr.jpg

John Duddy still undefeated, as I said months ago this guy is going all the way to the top.

I have ordered the Mayweather v Hatton fight :) Anyone know roughly what UK time the main fight will start?

about 4am

Cant wait for this, we are all going round a mates and having a few tinnies

As an ex boxer i am looking foward to the fight.

Is that an ex of a boxer?, or an ex player of xboxes? or an ex maker of boxes?

I've confused myself.

I am looking forward to this - trying to convince my mate to get it on his TV so we all go around to his.

Back
Top Bottom