Become a Legend

Just curious, the crash in BAL mode you guys are getting, is it the same as mine? (application error) blabla memory could not be read

Hey gamingaccess, I saw on another thread somewhere that the only way to fix the error caused the player's nationality and age (or something like that) to be lost. Will this tool keep everything intact?
If so, you are awesome.

Well same crash here... thing that helps me is skipping matches... if I don't play a training match in BAL the game doesn't crash... if I do it crashes... from week 11 to negotations.... match right before negotations is able to be played...

Hey gamingaccess, I saw on another thread somewhere that the only way to fix the error caused the player's nationality and age (or something like that) to be lost. Will this tool keep everything intact?
If so, you are awesome.

Yes it will keep nation, age and progress :BOP: working on it

Well same crash here... thing that helps me is skipping matches... if I don't play a training match in BAL the game doesn't crash... if I do it crashes... from week 11 to negotations.... match right before negotations is able to be played...

And I think that

The resoution fix is working for me 2.
1600X1200 = crasch or totally crazy formations like 9-0-1 and all players GK in the line up.
1024x768= everything working as i should.
So wierd.

I can load my saved game ok but then everytime after the same game it'll crash; think it doesn't corrupt completely as I've not set it for Auto-Save. Will this patch/fixer help me as well?

Once you load a file that is working you set Auto-Save. If the game crashes the saved file will be corrupted. Then you fix it with this tool :)

Will that tool fix the crashes for ever or just restore the corrupted saved game? I mean, the game will no longer crash with that tool right?

It will restore corrupted saved game files. At least it will help until Konami release a fix for the game because the problem is bigger than just Become a Legend mode.

Here it is :)

Become a Legend Saved Game Files Fix
------------------------------------

http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=32132

HOW IT WORKS
------------

a) Place this tool in your My Documents / Konami / Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 / save folder

b) Enter the name of the Become a Legend corrupted saved file you want to fix in the text box.

c) Click Fix it! and Ready!

TIP
---

Set your game to auto save so if your file get corrupted again you will be able to fix it using this tool.

Feel free to upload it to your websites and other mirrors

Here it is :)

Become a Legend Saved Game Files Fix
------------------------------------

http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=32132

HOW IT WORKS
------------

a) Place this tool in your My Documents / Konami / Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 / save folder

b) Enter the name of the Become a Legend corrupted saved file you want to fix in the text box.

c) Click Fix it! and Ready!

TIP
---

Set your game to auto save so if your file get corrupted again you will be able to fix it using this tool.

Feel free to upload it to your websites and other mirrors

thanks a lot man!

And please let me know if it works jaja
I´ve try it with all the files you sent me and it worked.
By the way thanks to all of you who sent your files.

Well, first of all, thanks alot for your efforts in fixing that stupid bug.

The tool does fix the save file, i was able to load my BAL save game after i used it, but everybody on either team was just a goalkeeper with everybody having the same name. the game then wouldnt even let me kick off.

Back
Top Bottom