Become a Legend

As I´ve told you before :

Well I´m sorry about the fix has not been able to solve the problem.

I´ve found out that the extent of the damage to the saved files is bigger than I thought. Not only the player data has been overwritten by junk data but also the teams lineups!!!!! And depending on the extent of the damage your team could be affected or not ( that's why sometimes it works while you are still training and not included in the team).

Unfortunately the magnitude of this error is so so so big that it can not be fixed. This error does not only happen you play Become a Legend. Master League, Champions League and Leagues also generate corrupted saved game files randomly. Konami should take care of these issues and fix the problems as soon as possible.

Well it fixed my 2nd save that I was only still in training mode..Now i'm half way through first season and no crashes, YET!!

It hasn't fixed mine :(. I have a file for week 11, which is the week I play and after it crashes. Same thing happens, so no fix for me dude. Good effort though

As I´ve told you before :

Well I´m sorry about the fix has not been able to solve the problem.

I've tried to use your fix and my data save now is corrupted. It's my fault, i haven't make a backup copy of the .bin file. Is there a way to fix the file ? Thanks for your support.

TO ALL, start a game in a res superior to 1024x768, disable autosave,save often in 2 or 3 slots after every match, and when the game crash, reload pes in 1024x768.
works flawlessy for me.

Last edited:
I've got Autosave off and usually play at 1680 x 1050 but to get past the 14th week game without a crash after it I dropped down to the other 8:5 resolution, and it stopped the crash. Then for the following game I went back up to 1680 x 1050 and it didn't crash.

I think it's probably a certain graphic that appears at random points but is causing the problem as the highest resolutions can't handle it and thus it causes the crash and obviously as it's crashing when trying to autosave it's corrupting the data.

TO ALL, start a game in a res superior to 1024x768, disable autosave,save often in 2 or 3 slots after every match, and when the game crash, reload pes in 1024x768.
works flawlessy for me.

Amazing but yes! it worked for me

every game i start bug in day 8
i always made two backups after every train or match played
now i start an old good savegame (day 7) in 1024*768, no more problem so far i'm in day 15

so thx a lot!

excuse my poor english

I am not having any problems luckily. I am playing custom resolution 1280x800 using kitserver config. Also no auto-save, which might be the problem. This is for BAL only, have not tried CL yet.

I am playing as CF on Top Player level and joined West Ham. Took me 8 weeks of training to make to bench, then rest of season mostly as sub after 60 mins. 2-3 starts. 2 goals and West Ham finished 8th. But now in 2nd season, I am starting every match(into my 6th week) but west ham is not doing well because of this, 16th position. Like someone said, they dont play as well as when everything is controlled by comp and they score goals when they play. But I am first choice because I manage to get atleast 6(even 6.5) almost always and not scoring. Bellamy, C. Cole and Ashtom are on bench!!! But I am getting my exp, so dont mind that much.

Also has anyone noticed that the comp cant put in good crosses. rarely does one reach the other side of the post, and mostly not even near the first post. I have to be the nearest player and shout to get a pass or cross, otherwise it wont reach me.

Last edited:
I've tried to use your fix and my data save now is corrupted. It's my fault, i haven't make a backup copy of the .bin file. Is there a way to fix the file ? Thanks for your support.

Please help! I haven't make a backup .bin file too. :(( I wouldn't like to restart BAL-mode, when Konami give out the patch.

Last edited:
Yep, it messed up here too. GK's all over my opponent's squad. :(

Darn KONAMI! ... Greatest game ever and they messed up...

Looks like the guys on the background of B.A.L. Menu are Rosina [2nd] and Amauri [3rd]

Just a guess...

BTW...
Looks Claudio Lopez on Edit Mode background...

:DD

I am not having any problems luckily. I am playing custom resolution 1280x800 using kitserver config. Also no auto-save, which might be the problem. This is for BAL only, have not tried CL yet.

I am playing as CF on Top Player level and joined West Ham. Took me 8 weeks of training to make to bench, then rest of season mostly as sub after 60 mins. 2-3 starts. 2 goals and West Ham finished 8th. But now in 2nd season, I am starting every match(into my 6th week) but west ham is not doing well because of this, 16th position. Like someone said, they dont play as well as when everything is controlled by comp and they score goals when they play. But I am first choice because I manage to get atleast 6(even 6.5) almost always and not scoring. Bellamy, C. Cole and Ashtom are on bench!!! But I am getting my exp, so dont mind that much.

Also has anyone noticed that the comp cant put in good crosses. rarely does one reach the other side of the post, and mostly not even near the first post. I have to be the nearest player and shout to get a pass or cross, otherwise it wont reach me.[/
QUOTE]

I said it about the CPU and it's really like that. When your in the game the CPU can't reach the backline. May'be once or twice but once your substituted they play the ball around like it's on a thread..that's bullshit and they reach they backline very often..

And your right about the crosses they rarely reach or they put it behind you..What I do is ask for the ball on the side..use the feint shot to leave they defenders standing..the feint shot is the best way to get past the defenders..because your guys usually runs like doodoo...

Don't worry about the the ranking..if you are constant in your ratings just hope for a good squad to buy you. Right now I'm averaging 7 points a game and scored 4 goals in the league which put me in the top 20. I hope at the end of the season I get scooped up by a bigger squad..also use your strength points smart...if you really like to improve on something put all six points to it..you really don't need the points for stamina and dribbeling depending on what position you play...I'm a striker so dribbeling is not my first priority..speed and kicking are..and power..i leave it on speed (6) and swtich the other 6 points between power and kicking...

Im really hating KONAMI right now ... I've tried everything... the game's bugged up. Had such a great Become a Legend season ... :( :cry:

I also got the problem on the 15th fixture, on the europian chamionship.
I play 1440x900. does anyone know if a other resolution will help?
sorry for my english

I also got the problem on the 15th fixture, on the europian chamionship.
I play 1440x900. does anyone know if a other resolution will help?
sorry for my english

Nope. Didnt help anything. I had same resolution. I've download that fix program and was litteraly running through my room shouting: "Yes! Its fixed!"... and then came Week 11 (crashed before at week 9) and yep... another problem. This time my opponents team was filled with goalkeepers and the match was scr*wed up.

Im so disappointed ...:Y1

Nope. Didnt help anything. I had same resolution. I've download that fix program and was litteraly running through my room shouting: "Yes! Its fixed!"... and then came Week 11 (crashed before at week 9) and yep... another problem. This time my opponents team was filled with goalkeepers and the match was scr*wed up.

Im so disappointed ...:Y1

who not?

I am pleased that I can play

Even with this tool the Game crash. I had 2 saved games. I tried to fix the second one(was more suitable) but he said "Save game is corrupted" I fixed the first one I played a few matches and crash again. But i fixed the savegame and the game continued. A had 5 crashed in 2 hours but every time I fixed the file and continue the game. Until Konami will fix this bug I will continue to use this "method" and play the BAL mode. Thanks for this tool ! ;);)

With an error this huge IN THEIR FINAL RELEASE Konami should really put up a big fat sorry on their homepage and inform customers of whats to come. I have been searching google and every konami page i can find, without a single word. Wow! How dare they?
I'll put it as Cartman would have put while he waited for Nintendo Wii: THIS IS BULLCRAP!

Exactly :( Im soooo sad:( Had such a great time with Become a Legend. Now its over. End of game. I cant even start it anymore. What if I start a new game and I get really far and good and selected for the National team and stuff and THEN it crashes :( ,...

I love this be a legend mode,I have done 4 seasons now,playing on top player and it rocks.
my average rating is 6,8
I have very good rates now I am in 2010 year and I play for Wigan

Wigan is just perfect team for me,I was rocking so hard with them in PES 6 and even now they still rock.
Teamwork is great,players are great,everything is superb.
We ended 2nd in league,behind Manchester United and we won Cup after beating Bolton 2:1 in finals(I scored 1 goal)
I was man of the match 10 times in 20 matches,I think that is pretty good for now.
I am 21 year old and I can play SMF,WF and CF,hope that one day I learn AMF too.

i191799_pes20092008101913412101.png

i191798_pes20092008101913411960.png

i191797_pes20092008101913411648.png

i191796_pes20092008101913411259.png

i191795_pes20092008101910231567.png

i191794_pes20092008101910183678.png

i191793_pes20092008101910183396.png

i191792_pes20092008101910160585.png

i191791_pes20092008101910154051.png

i191790_pes20092008101909365584.png

Back
Top Bottom