Become a Legend

Well, first of all, thanks alot for your efforts in fixing that stupid bug.

The tool does fix the save file, i was able to load my BAL save game after i used it, but everybody on either team was just a goalkeeper with everybody having the same name. the game then wouldnt even let me kick off.

lol yep, I confirm that too. It's just like this:
YouTube - PES 2009 be a legend mode BUG !

thanks mate
Yes I have no problem with training matches but it seems the problem is when you have already included in the team. I´m checking

Having 11 Boaz Myhills chase the ball like angry bees was worth the money to buy this game. Easily.

Genius.

Yeah... this fix lets me carry on with comedy game.

But good try! keep it up :)

well konami eventually will ( well hopefully :) ) fix it as well but it will most likely take a while until they come up with it.

Having same problems with the GK's. Also i've noticed that when you fix the save game, it ages your player by 2 years (I done it twice so i'm 23 on it now)

Sorry forgot to say thanks for the effort your putting into this to fix a game that shouldn't of been released like it anyway.

Last edited:
I have the same problem. Error had been fixed but I have only goalkeepers too... :(

Just reporting. The tool did fix my problem on one of my saves ( I have been saving in 2 slots because of the trouble) But in my "best" save it does not fix the problem and gives the same error.

thanks for the effort m8.
Great work, but needs tweaking. Something Konami should fix though and NOT you. Well, you should get paid anyway :)

just for short term do what im doing....after every match simply copy and paste your working save file onto your desktop and if it does crash simply copy n paste the working one back into ur save file (just keep saving after every game takes 2 seconds) at least u only have to go back 1 game. this is NO fix but until a real solution comes out im still having fun and it doesnt crash every game...maybe 1 in 7 (not so bad for a night or 2 ??)

Which software is used to see/edit the data on the save files ?

it didn't work for my save. It isn't actually corrupted, but if i play a match it will crash every time. All i can do is skip matches.

i used the fix and when i try to load it in game it says the file is corrupted. any workaround this one?

Hi guys.
Well I´m sorry about the fix has not been able to solve the problem.

I´ve found out that the extent of the damage to the saved files is bigger than I thought. Not only the player data has been overwritten by junk data but also the teams lineups!!!!! And depending on the extent of the damage your team could be affected or not ( that's why sometimes it works while you are still training and not included in the team).

Unfortunately the magnitude of this error is so so so big that it can not be fixed. This error does not only happen when you play Become a Legend. Master League, Champions League and Leagues also generate corrupted saved game files randomly. Konami should take care of these issues and fix the problems otherwise I believe this could be their last game for PC.

It's really difficult to say anything about a game that doesen't work properly. Last year, same problem. This is the last game that i'll buy from Konami. A big thanks to Gamingacces, your effort gain my respect. Goodbye.

Thanks alot socceracces but unfortunately this tool fixed the random crashes I was having, I then got the 11 goalkeeper bug and no the savegame is completely corrupt and unusable. It seems the konami cup is bugged, as all my league matches were fine after using your fix, up until I played a cup match. Note I did find that Konami Cup was also bugged before using your fix.

just posted my corrupted savegame on SA.

"Before using your fix I was getting crashes after week 12, even when skipping a few weeks. This would happen AFTER matches, when returning to the BAL homepage. When going into a cup game I noticed that all my savegames would not appear and all slots would be empty, the saves made during this period would not be visible when I restart the game and had another cup game. It seems the konami cup is completely bugged. Anyway, cup games subsequently resulted in a crash before reaching kick off.

After your fix the first problem was fixed completely, ie not crashes after matches but the problem with the konami cup seems to have escalated. I get the 11 GK bug in konami cup but I can now get to the point of kick off and actually go through a whole bugged game. THe point of crash happens after, when saving before reentering the BAL homepage. This has caused my save game to be unusable and crashes immediately upon trying to load the game."

http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=32145

Can't make threads yet..but How many BAL goals have you scored thus far and on what level..

I scored 7 goals so far 5 in training and 2 in two seasons on regular played mode...I also scored two goals in one match

ps..doesn't it seem like the CPU passes the ball a lot better when your not in the game..when your in the game your winger only reached the backline once or twice..but when your substituted they run like robben

Back
Top Bottom